Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-09-2018, 07:24 AM
Knower

Is there a such thing called evil eye?

I keep getting aches and pains which occur suddenly and it happens in such a way that it stops me from doing the things I love.

There’s always something happening in my family. My relationship with my husband is also gone sour.

Is there such thing as evil eye?
Old 21-09-2018, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baybee123
Hi Baybee123. Looking over your thread history, I see a lot of unpleasant and fearful thread topics. I would suggest that is the more relevant observation for you to contemplate. What is going on in your life that is causing all this distress? Answer that, and all "evil eye" type-questions will melt away into the powerless nothingness they are.

And if it's a relationship issue, my advice is to go, just leave. Couples either love each other unconditionally, or they're wasting each other's time. Better off being alone, free from the unhealthy psychic energy a bad relationship can create.
Old 21-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, I've been a target of the evil eye so I know how it can really mess up your life. Unfortunately I haven't found any cure yet, but working on self-protection and self-love helps make things easier.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
The Evil Eye is actually kind of a childish thing, nothing to be worried about at all.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baybee123
I keep getting aches and pains which occur suddenly and it happens in such a way that it stops me from doing the things I love.

There’s always something happening in my family. My relationship with my husband is also gone sour.

It is tempting to blame something external for our own problems. That way it is out of our control and it is not our fault, for want of a better word. But you have to ask yourself, why would the evil eye (if it exists) choose you to focus on?

If you get aches and pains then do some gentle exercise to loosen up your body. If you have family dramas then ask yourself how you can change to make things better.

The key to change lies within each one of us. Only we can make these changes to improve our lives. So I suggest you forget about an evil eye and take responsibility for creating the life you want to have.

Peace.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It is tempting to blame something external for our own problems. That way it is out of our control and it is not our fault, for want of a better word. But you have to ask yourself, why would the evil eye (if it exists) choose you to focus on?

If you get aches and pains then do some gentle exercise to loosen up your body. If you have family dramas then ask yourself how you can change to make things better.

The key to change lies within each one of us. Only we can make these changes to improve our lives. So I suggest you forget about an evil eye and take responsibility for creating the life you want to have.

Peace.

so how do you deal with it once you've identified that others are definitely going out of their way to mess up your life, and one of the things they are telling you is that you need to take responsibility for creating the type of life you want to have? But regardless they won't LET you actually do that?