Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
lol won't need to spell check my poetry, that is wrote up properly i'm a writer i'm just really lazy on the forums

just re read my own post, apologies john i sound really arrogant on there like i never make mistakes or anthing, i do!!! loads, what i meant to say was it is all ready to be put in the thread, didn't come accross that way though did it
Old 27-08-2006, 05:36 PM
tiltjlp

No problem Daisy. I was tempted to unload on you, but didn't think you could actually mean what you had posted. I surf with Word open, and spell check everything before post it, since I suffer from what I call Fumble Fingers. I hope eventually you'll join my site and share some of our work.

John
Old 27-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account
i might just do that johnxxxxx
Old 27-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account
i've been on the site, its greatxxx
Old 28-08-2006, 04:57 AM
tiltjlp

Thanks for joining Daisy. And yeah, I think I did a fairly decent job with it so far. Loads of good poetry, and some fun and challenging poetry games.

John
Closed Thread