Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Lynn great ways to protect, also I think saging is a good idea and grounding and I also feel chakra healing and balancing if srd is in fact taking good energy out of the person. When I read that the person coughs it sounds like lungs which is near the heart chakra, I wonder if there is a block in srd's heart chakra or is srd is healing people's hear chakras depending on how srd is feeling after the energy exchange.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlight, it sounded a bit more to me that he has an auric or etheric leak/hole that is trying to repair itself by pulling energy from others. What bothered me also was the loss of breath or coughing that was being experienced by the people that it happened to. I did refer him to a few people here and glad that he did so. It is beyond my scope to give advice on repairing leaks/holes when I have my own that I can't fix.
Old 19-11-2010, 03:56 PM
srd

I don't feel different afterwards at all. There is no emotional or psychological change. I don't feel their energy or breath being received; I only feel the vacuum. The connection, or whatever takes place, is very quick.

I am a quiet person; introverted, emotionally calm, not wounded in any way that I know of. I have a stronger creative and imaginative side, and tend to think a bit outside the box.

I have asked someone who I believe I affected (stole their breath), and they didn't feel much different at all. To them, it felt like they were drawing their breath of their own accord.

I would believe them, were it not for the amount of incidences where a person has drawn their breath at the exact same time as the vacuum in my chest. It is uncanny, and I somehow know when I am doing it, and when it was not me.

It is not an aggressive thing either. Rosequartz35 may be correct in that it could be an empathic thing. I remember being at work, and drawing the breath out of the person I was speaking to on the phone, who was on the other side of the country. I did this with almost every 2nd or 3rd breath of my own I took. It was quite peaceful and gentle, but also uncanny in it's unfamiliarity. I was quite distressed at this as I was also having a similar effect on some of my colleagues around me, and I had no way of stopping it. It was an unconcious process that was out of control that day - it ended up being one of the worst days of my life.

I am 34. I can't remember this happening in my teens at all - it has only occured since I was 25, perhaps.

Thank you all for your responses and your help.

I hope you can perceive if what is happening is genuine or not, or just a trick of my mind, which has been suggested on other forums.

I also hope you can determine HOW it is happening. If I knew that, I could prevent it. It might also open some avenues to understanding other things my rational mind will not think of.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:47 PM
srd

Sangress: can you explain how energy passes from one person to another? Is it electrical energy, magnetic energy, biological energy (which is?)?

What more do I need to understand about the universe to dispell my disbelief? People used to believe the earth was flat, then science disproved this.

Sincerely: how would you be able to look at my energy system?

Spiritlite: I feel no different after taking someone's breath. I don't feel any gain of energy, or feel any energy at all. Nor do I feel their breath enter me. The only reason I believe I am causing their intake of breath is the uncanny timing of the constriction in my chest, and the corresponding sharp intake of breath in someone near me. There is no emotional/pyschological, or mental change in me, or the other person (I have asked one person).

Lynn: how do these mental exercises make a change in reality? What reality should they affect? Is there a reality, or aspect of reality I don't understand or am aware of.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Administrator
Lynn: how do these mental exercises make a change in reality? What reality should they affect? Is there a reality, or aspect of reality I don't understand or am aware of.

Well for me the mental and the reality are much the same. Its in finding a balance that one feels better. WHOLE really.

For me grounding is a mental reality thing I feel it in me as I do it. I beleive I ground so I do ground. Like with the wall of protection I put up I beleve that its REAL than if I reach out I can touch it so it is real.

I beleive it works so it does work I belevie its real so it is real if only in the mind it is still real.

Lynn
Old 10-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Sangress

Quote:
can you explain how energy passes from one person to another? Is it electrical energy, magnetic energy, biological energy (which is

Just realized others had replied to this. Better late than never I suppose.

Energy can pass from one person to another through different ways. Some include, physical touch, eye contact or visualisation techniques, even when your aura comes into contact with one another you share energy.

But taking energy is a specific process and changes depending on the individual. In order to take energy someone must have a specific energetic pull within them, as well as be able to regulate their breathing to control their energy intake.

After the energy enters their system it is then filtered and transmuted or converted to their own energy, then utilized in whatever way while the aura "sheds" the unfiltered remains of the energy they have taken.

That is as simple as I can make the process.

I would also say that it can be energy from any source because the nature of energy changes constantly as it mixes with other energies.

In srd's case, it is biological energy, otherwise known as lifeforce that is being directly exchanged. But I also suspect that it has emotional aspects to it due to what seems to be a kind of empathic connection formed during the exchange...though for that last part I am not sure because I was not there.

Hope that explains a bit more.