Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Master

Love is a word with many convenient interpretations. Perhaps if we begin with deliberately slowing down movement of thought, aspects like anger reduce over time and then we can begin with some mindfulness and empathy towards one and all ... then acceptance of each consciousness as it is, respecting the journey of each soul. There is, after all, a learning curve for one and all.

Only after repeated immersions in the stream of Divine Love are we baptised in a manner to absorb the energy to some measure as of our capacity. Assimilation is a slow process.

Each person who claims to be love enabled may find himself way off target as compared to ascended masters for example. Slow & easy is good.

Old 01-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Thank you for the honesty. Do not let this discourage you.

I am a big picture person. I know there is an admirable destination.

I like SF as a forum. Yes it does attract a very diverse group. The word spiritiul is like the word love. It means very different things to most of us.

My focus is to encourage that bonding with the divine within the self. Was it Jesus who said Love God with all your heart and soul, then love one another as you would your self. How can we put that concept into practice?

Consider the one God as an energy field eminating from a finite number of energetic beings. That your energetic essence is one of those beings. That your higher self represents your divinity in a very personal way. To love God with all your heart and soul is to bond with your higher self in a very real way.

For until you or any one does that or some thing like that, you will be stuck in limbo. It is the personal relationship with what we call God which liberates us. Do more than just believe in God, invest your reason for this life expression by becoming one with God(your higher self).

Do my thoughts on this appeal to you?

John
I have a fear, John...the only fear I have, is that if I "become one with God", then God will cease to exist because it will then be just "me" and that would pretty much break my heart.

I am not totally robotic...there is a chink in this cold, hard exterior...an "Achilles Heel" if you will.

I am way too scared to become one with God because I just love Him too much for that.

How can I love God without loving myself or others? stuffed if I know! I guess this is what the term "unconditional" means, because there are no prerequisites or requirements other than the love itself.

Yes, I do realize I should spend more time in prayer, meditation and worship, instead of just "checking in" a few times a week and the commitment I make to the Divine needs to be a concerted effort and not just a half-baked "yeah, of corz I still luvs ya..but I can't tell you anything you don't already know".

For ages I have been making plans to join the Temple...for ages I have willingly let life sabotage this...or have self-sabotaged it...or something.

Yes, I have seen the "bigger picture"...just don't know yet if I want to become the paint, canvas etc, because what is gonna be be left after that? absolutely nothing....nothing except for reading the reviews of art critics..

I don't WANT TO be assimilated, Unseen Seeker...it sounds like Spirituality is only preparing me to become a member of the Borg Collective when I enjoy my individuality WAY too much!
Old 01-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Master

Haha ... do your thing then! But be relaxed while you do.

Old 01-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you for being my teacher today.

What you have just said dawned this awareness within me.

Although labels are just that - descriptive concepts, they are often used to make sense of something which, to the rational mind, just does not.

Throughout this thread, my Higher Self has been reminding me of my Myers- Briggs personality type which is INTJ.

Only about 2-3% of the World's population is INTJ and the ones who believe in a "Higher Power" are even rarer than that. Female INTJ's rarer still. I am in a rather exclusive club of about 0.1% of the population.

Everything I have spoken about here, is typically characteristic of the INTJ mindset, so my Higher Self goes "this is who you are, deal with it because those who dislike you without any reason may be ESFP types, who are a lot more dominant on this planet".

Then there is the "label" of being an Orion Starseed...OMG...an INTJ AND an Orion? Heaven help us! However, that being said it explains EVERYTHING.

It is not the case of myself conforming to an existing personality archetype, but of having the archetype apply to my personality because nothing ELSE does...even though I am fully aware it is all just another associated ego-trip and I am inherently made of "God-stuff"...etc

Absolutely! Labels are not the things themselves and people often become more attached to the concepts behind
the labels then they do what the labels are actually referring to. There is a Taoist saying that "Nothing in the universe
is what we call it here on Earth."

The more we explain something the farther away from that something we get, we get to a point where all we have is
our explanation, and we no longer have what we are explaining. This is what elaboration does; it creates a concept,
and elaborate web around the topic.

At its essence life is so simple that a new born baby can grasp it, without saying a word or having a thought.
My communication with life comes to me in intuitive impulses removed from words and thoughts. A knowing that
takes place on another level other than cognitive reasoning.

Reasoning has its place. Our mind is a great tool which if we do not learn how to use then it will use us. This is
true of our emotions as well. We think we know about mental intelligence and have only recently looked into
emotional intelligence, but we really don't know what intelligence is. The field of epistemology, or how we know
what we know, is in its infancy.

As far as "God" is concerned, God is me but I am not God. I am a center of expression for the primal will. I am
a transparent state of being taking on various hues and influences, or I can choose to remain transparent,
translucent, and clear. Freedom comes in remaining clear, freedom comes with that clarity.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Smile

Quote:
I don't WANT TO be assimilated
...it sounds like Spiritualityis only preparing me to become a member of the Borg Collective
when I enjoy my individuality WAY too much!
Ha, lol...Great way to put it.
Ramakrishna would have said the same thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-07-2019, 02:14 AM
ketzer

Quote:

The purpose of this thread (I don't usually start them either unless I have something very important to share) is to post a video. It is the only video I have ever seen which corresponds to my beliefs, experiences and viewpoints 100% regarding life, the universe and everything. Not many have been able to crack my shell, or at least being able to understand it whenever they tried.

So here, I share that video. It will only take 19 minutes of your time and I appreciate any feedback, critiques, criticism or what have you because in order for me to adapt and appreciate your views, in light of incorporation into a meaningful exchange of concepts, you need to understand what it is that I base my entire philosophy on first.

You Are Not God - The Divine Paradox
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHNxHgc8EI

Thank you for reading, watching, appreciating, helping and for any replies in advance.

What do you mean I am not God! How would you like to be a pillar of salt?

IDK, I don't get too hung up on the difference he is making between I am God and I am of God, but I don't agree with the statement that "you are not God". I don't think such a statement can be said of anything. Through most of it I kept thinking "Ya, I suppose you have a point, but then again if you look at that this way then....... I am quite comfortable with the statement that Harry Potter, and everyone in those books is JK Rowling. They may not be the whole, but they are the parts, and though the whole may be greater than the sum of the parts, it is still composed of those parts. Its kind of a matter of perspective. Harry is JK focused down to a point of view of a character she created in her mind, but what then is the ego but a character we create in our mind. In the end it is all different sets of eyes God is looking through. Every thread of the fabric of who I am, whatever I am being at any given time, is the thread and fabric of the all. There is nothing in me that is not God, including my very consciousness. Everything that I am experiencing in my reality, I am first creating within my consciousness, therefore my entire universe of forms and experiences, is me, which kinda makes me feel like God. As far as my egoic character self, this is God viewing God through a particular limited view point. Every human cell caries within it the knowledge of the entire body, yet no individual cell can every be the entire body, but without the cells what is the body? I can go around and around like this for as long as you like...which probably passed by a while ago.

I don't really know how to express this clearly and would probably just keep rambling if I tried, so I will leave it like this. There is God, Jesus, and the holy spirit, they are three but also one. There is God, me, and my spirit, they are also three but also one.

So don't **** us off or we will smite ya real good.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:59 AM
Master

The paradox
Is that be not the wily fox
Just be the trusting innocence
In flowing stillness

Old 02-07-2019, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

The paradox
Is that be not the wily fox
Just be the trusting innocence
In flowing stillness

I wanna be a crazy cat
How’s that!
I can be anything
Divinely winged!

Old 02-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't WANT TO be assimilated
...it sounds like Spiritualityis only preparing me to become a member of the Borg Collective when I enjoy my individuality WAY too much!
There is really no such thing as individuality as we are a product of our DNA, the genes we got from our parents,
the culture we grew up in, and our dominant subconscious patterns, just to name a few. We are already robots
programmed by so many influences.

You may or may not have heard of the word “meme," it is and element of a culture or system of behavior
that may be passed from one person to another by non-genetic means, especially imitation. We selectively imitate
the characteristics of each other.

Nothing is original, nothing stands alone, everything is either and adaptation or extension of something, or someone,
that has already existed. Everything gives birth to everything else and comes from everything else. It may seem like
we are individuals who stand alone but that is just a façade. We are all programmed by each other, that is one of
the reasons we react to each other..

Take into consideration “group-think” and we are already more like the Borg then may be realized.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
There is really no such thing as individuality as we are a product of our DNA, the genes we got from our parents,
the culture we grew up in, and our dominant subconscious patterns, just to name a few. We are already robots
programmed by so many influences.

You may or may not have heard of the word “meme," it is and element of a culture or system of behavior
that may be passed from one person to another by non-genetic means, especially imitation. We selectively imitate
the characteristics of each other.

Nothing is original, nothing stands alone, everything is either and adaptation or extension of something, or someone,
that has already existed. Everything comes from everything else. It may seem like we are individuals who stand
alone but that is just a façade. We are all programmed by each other, that is one of the reasons we react to each other..

Take into consideration “group-think” and we are already more like the Borg then may be realized.
If we get to create our own reality, can't I not create one with anything I WANT in it, if I believe and affirm hard enough?

If I want to express my unique individuality, as in ME being MYSELF - because everyone else is taken (and notice, I did not say "originality" which would comply with your synopsis), wouldn't I be able to live in my own little personal, subjective universe where I can get to do that?

Can I not manifest God into existence in this dimension I have created? Can't I create a Utopia instead of a Dystopia, like that aforementioned army of robot drones being programmed by the False Light to believe they ARE God so they can be "blissed out" into submissive servitude, and losing whatever shred of humanity in the process? Nope, not for me.

If I want to love and worship God in separation, because my ego also loves to do this and not just merge into the dark, empty void of Oneness, can't I not create my own reality in which I can do just that - which is not dependent on anything external or even a "Borg Collective"?

For you see, if my choice was to be born as a human a billion times or being assimilated into the "Hive Mind" where God no longer exists apart from Self, give me rebirth/reincarnation.

In the Hindu scriptures, it states that a human birth is very special and sacred, because we can get to experience the separation from the Divine in order to feel love FOR the Divine.

If I merged into Oneness, I would possibly be the only one on the planet anyway who would not feel love, joy and bliss - just sorrow and dark emptiness after I realise how futile that all was...but one has to know Bhakti to know what this feels like.