Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Knower

Very important question!

So um, if I want to redo this life all over again (as my twin sister) do I need the other souls to reprise their roles as my friends and family or does that not even matter? In other words, kinda like when a movie gets a sequel and all of the actors/actresses reprise their roles. But my idea would be more like a remake; contrary to which, always has different actors/actress playing the same characters from the established source material that's being remade.

Will my plan not work if I can't get the other souls to relive as my friends and family? As you all know, I have no plans to reincarnate into the "future", but rather back into this same life again, but not as my current incarnation. How does backwards reincarnation even work, if you're interfering with past lives from an alternate timeline and those souls from the original timeline have probably moved on, rather it be backwards or forwards in time?

Keep in mind that Brenda (my twin sister) doesn't exist within this reality and who or what vessel would possess my old self/current incarnation (Blake, whom currently has no twin sister/will be the twin brother to Brenda) if my soul is going to be in Brenda's body?
Old 26-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Seeker

I doubt in the future you'll be interested in such things. It's fun to look back but as you evolve you'll see the value of moving forward.
Old 27-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialZero
I doubt in the future you'll be interested in such things. It's fun to look back but as you evolve you'll see the value of moving forward.
I'm not reincarnating into the future. This isn't 2009 anymore, back when I was still some carefree 21 year old. Back then I would've been fine with that. Not anymore, my plans changed, around 2014-2016. I'd rather redo this life as a girl, then have to be a girl in my next life and deal with this futuristic nonsense! This will NOT be my next life and you think it will, then you're crazy: https://youtu.be/qlYFvdr6yNM

You don't understand, I was ROBBED of a social life in my adulthood, because of Autism. I feel like I've hardly accomplished anything. Yes, I lived on my own for about 7 years now but that's not the point. I have no friends (save for one), never got a job; because of sensory issues, never went to college, I live on my own and I'm dependent on my mother. I'd love to redo this life again (albeit, with some differences like not being the same person, per-say). Also, nobody cares about me or seems to know I exist (except for my mother). My plan to come back as my twin sister is actually a clever idea. Instead of moving forward in time, to some futuristic life (a la The Jetsons or Blade Runner) I'd rather live the same one again (like in Groundhog Day, but an entire life, instead of an entire day being repeated) and get it right. I deserve a second chance.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 27-08-2019 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:49 AM
Master
Your mind is already set, so I guess the only thing
I can say is "Go for it! What do you have to loose."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-09-2019, 05:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Your mind is already set, so I guess the only thing
I can say is "Go for it! What do you have to loose."
What is that supposed to mean?
Old 26-04-2020, 02:39 AM
asearcher

If we can somehow although I do not understand practically how go back in time would it then be possible to go back to a past life and actively change a moment there ?
During meditations I have done efforts to change what is happening but the body stands and do what it has done before and I can not say or change anything but I really want to, instead I come out of the meditative state. Can the present me effect my past life self and if so how is that done ? Anyone been through this, these thoughts themselves ?
Old 29-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
If we can somehow although I do not understand practically how go back in time would it then be possible to go back to a past life and actively change a moment there ?
During meditations I have done efforts to change what is happening but the body stands and do what it has done before and I can not say or change anything but I really want to, instead I come out of the meditative state. Can the present me effect my past life self and if so how is that done ? Anyone been through this, these thoughts themselves ?

I don't care if I'm breaking the rules of reincarnation. Ya know, they say rules are meant to be broken, anyway. I don't care if I alter the past. As long as I'm sparred the fate of being sent to a devastating future, such as the 22nd century, I'm fine. As cool as it sounds, I'm not too going far back into the past for obvious reasons, I mean it would be interesting to be a little or young girl in the 1950s and get a chance to wear those cute vintage smocked dresses and such, but I have my soul set for the 90s again (as in born in 1988, again), in the same family; as my twin sister. I feel like this life needs a second chance, and for that to work, it has to be the same exact time period and same exact family; albeit different timeline. You can't replace either or it won't work at all. I see no interest in going to the future (rather it be the late 21st century, the 22nd century, or beyond) I just want a "Groundhog Day" style do-over. It's kinda like the TV show, Quantum Leap. Surely, God understands the severity of my issues with that and why the future scares me, a lot. Watching the movie Interstellar, back in 2015 (yes, I know it's only a sci-fi movie) was the last straw, but COVID-19 in the present year of 2020, is the final nail in the coffin.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Yo out of shear curiosity how do you know you will be reincarnated and how are you so sure the future will be a bad one?
Old 04-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyuh
Yo out of shear curiosity how do you know you will be reincarnated and how are you so sure the future will be a bad one?
Well, for one I'm not like those hippie people who still think its the 1960s when in actuality its the 2020s, In other words, they still think the future is going to be like The Jetsons/Star Trek when times have changed, sadly. Secondly, I seem to alternate between being confident as a boy and other times, feel as I should've been a girl. This is why I feel if I had a twin sister, things would be evenly balanced, as far as gender goes. I really hope reincarnation is like time travel and not just limited to the future. I don't want to be part of tomorrow's ungrateful world.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:07 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Well, for one I'm not like those hippie people who still think its the 1960s when in actuality its the 2020s, In other words, they still think the future is going to be like The Jetsons/Star Trek when times have changed, sadly. Secondly, I seem to alternate between being confident as a boy and other times, feel as I should've been a girl. This is why I feel if I had a twin sister, things would be evenly balanced, as far as gender goes. I really hope reincarnation is like time travel and not just limited to the future. I don't want to be part of tomorrow's ungrateful world.
Well, relax, I expect you will have an infinite variety of choices.

The many-worlds interpretation implies that there are very—perhaps infinitely[11]—many universes. It is one of many multiverse hypotheses in physics and philosophy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-w...interpretation

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ett-biography/

In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures.
https://www.universetoday.com/48619/...10-dimensions/

But you might like being a future Zombie, you never know.