Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-06-2019, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I tried to figure out what you were connecting to, but those around me just said, it was part of a learning experience.
Know that you are protected, and relax.
Tha happened some years before,and yes it was part of a learning process.I wanted to utilize ''something'' in order to check if i can reach angelics from that point.

I went for this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barachiel
but i doubt if it was the angelic who came.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Oh boy, you've really done it. Seems to me like you managed to p#ss off a high ranked angel simply for invoking him without need. His reaction must've been something like ''what does this baka human-kun need me for''.
But nonetheless, good job! I don't think I'll ever be capable of pulling such a stunt, let alone draw the attention from higher realms. So if it's any consolation, at least they acknowledge your existence.
Ha ha.
Thanks man.I doubt if it was the angelic.Maybe something like an ancestor.I don't know.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:49 AM
Master
By the way,the point i was trying to use was the center of the crossroads,and the cleansing word that i learned to use to drive away things for me,is this one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharsis
Old 17-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Master
One other time i connected accidentaly with an angelic,and i think it was the real deal,cause i could smell his cedar odour.
And it happened just by reading some lines from a book.

For years i was trying to figure out how i did that,and just recently things started to unfold,pointing me at the power of the written word,and how i managed to let the words,pass into my inner self.

The whole picture is not complete yet,and i was given only fragments of how to use it,cause once again my guides want me to 'work' on that.And that means that i have to go again through experimentation with trial and error.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I agree with everything you wrote.The problem with me is that the only way to learn is through trial and error,so i do a lot of mistakes.

We all make mistakes and that's okay as long as we learn from it. Also, to proceed with caution which means protection. There's a lot that we don't know about the spiritual so if someone said that they don't make mistakes and go exploring, I'd be suspicious of that person. As the saying goes, to make mistakes is human and we're all human.

Stay safe in your explorations.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 17-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
We all make mistakes and that's okay as long as we learn from it. Also, to proceed with caution which means protection. There's a lot that we don't know about the spiritual so if someone said that they don't make mistakes and go exploring, I'd be suspicious of that person. As the saying goes, to make mistakes is human and we're all human.

Stay safe in your explorations.
Thanks chrysalis.
Old 18-06-2019, 06:56 AM
Master
@Rah-nam
I think we can learn a lot from you,but you're very frugal with your posts.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Master
I usually write what I am permitted or encouraged to write.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Experiencer

I also think that when fear arose, that also could have tampered with how it manifested too. Like it could have been more pleasant, but once fear tends to fall into it, it can take a turn into a direction that you don't want it too. Even if the being didn't want to make you afraid, etc. I think by them placing a gift on the ground for you is a way to show that they didn't mean any harm/or have negative intentions.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I also think that when fear arose, that also could have tampered with how it manifested too. Like it could have been more pleasant, but once fear tends to fall into it, it can take a turn into a direction that you don't want it too. Even if the being didn't want to make you afraid, etc. I think by them placing a gift on the ground for you is a way to show that they didn't mean any harm/or have negative intentions.
I don't know.I think spirit contact it's not so easy.Most of the times i get only a 'tune' with their energetic aspect and that's all,but in this case,it wasn't just an energy shift.
I have the feeling that i'm manipulated by a group of spirits and it's them who respond all the times.