Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Master
That was a good choice. I hope they were able to help you, little.nation.

Old 22-06-2019, 04:13 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
That was a good choice. I hope they were able to help you, little.nation.

She was good. She understood that I'm not a proponent of psychiatry and did not want to discuss the standard script (the counseling / therapy / prescriptions deception). I spoke in general terms instead of details and specifics. I mostly focused on the beating pulse of suicide. This spiritual war is very real and there is now no doubt that I have entered into another snake pit.

Lover Boy is a puppet.

Tonight, the evil ones put on a psychotic demon show. I forewarned last night that I would confront the sinister spirits of Mystery Babylon and several times, I did.

I have been documenting on paper lately instead of this community because one of my prior threads had to be moved as I was updating it as a blog instead of what it was supposed to be which is space for discussion. This has turned into another blog-like thread and so I've been mindful of that and simply not reporting the details.

I'll close it out that the person who had been overtly, and somewhat intensely, interested in / attracted to me is a puppet in this spiritual war. His attraction / interest is fake or at least misguided. I will address him directly in the coming days / week. There will be no need for me to update as it is just another round of bogus insanity from manipulative orchestrating spirits in war.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Update

This thread began when someone at work displayed an overt and intense interest in / attraction to me. I then documented as it unfolded.

Tonight I told him directly via text message that I have been documenting my spiritual journey which involves writing about him extensively.

Remember when I wrote in post #9 that he dumped the totes on me and they landed on my back?

He did it again but this time the totes hit my hand which injured me and broke my equipment. https://imgur.com/a/IUfSTIv

In post #32 I stated that I stopped updating this thread but I did briefly mention that something had happened (I wrote, "Tonight, the evil ones put on a psychotic demon show.").

I did not explain the details of what happened last week but because they did it again - effectively forcing me to walk out of the job - I now have to detail what happened.

Last Friday night, June 21, two sinister-spirited females whipped up a psychotic frenzy, twice. They made sexual remarks and mocked religion, rosary beads and exorcisms. They were cackling. Cackling is a known evil spirited laughter.

I spoke up that night after the second frenzy and said the behavior there was psychotic. The manager / supervisor responded by mocking as he began whispering and laughing.

He announced Thursday that Friday night (last night by now since it's almost 2AM Saturday morning) would be his last day because he was being relocated to another store.

Little did I know Friday (last night) was my last day, too. I was there for only a half hour.

The same two sinister-spirited females once again began cackling and looking to whip up a frenzy. I heard one of them cackling and said to a coworker, "if she starts behaving psychotically again I'm going to walk out. I'm not here to be harassed."

Not even one minute later I walked by her and she yelled out to the other female demon "PSYCHOTIC B-WORD" and began her cackle.

I spoke to her and then immediately left the work floor, told the supervisor I was leaving and would not be back. I punched out and then returned from getting my belongings out of my locker and showed him a picture of a letter of complaint I wrote last Friday but had not yet submitted to anyone.

This sinister spirit is EVERYWHERE. I see it on people's faces, see it in their eyes and hear it in the things they say (I call it "the satanic script"). Total strangers gawk at me everywhere I go and some of them say illicit things when I walk by. After I left tonight, two men in the parking lot were looking at me smiling and laughing (these people are clueless of the spirit that is in and controlling them - IT IS NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT). I stopped walking and just stared at them but they didn't say anything.

After I was forced out of my job (because of these loosed mystery babylon spirits) I texted Chris (aka Mr Lover Boy, whom this thread is about) and asked him to not gossip about me. He denied that he was gossiping. I informed him that people gossip about me directly in front of me (very sinister sick people). He lied and I know it.

By the way, this is the meaning of Mystery Babylon spirits,

Revelation 18:2 (KJV)
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Yet he lied to me several times and is not Christian at all. In fact, there's an elevator at work that is built like a cage (first the cage comes up, then the elevator doors shut). My first impression of him is that he's violent and I made an 18 song playlist reflecting my first impression but never gave it to him. I gave him an updated playlist with my phone number and days later he texted me.

He claimed that he had no idea that anything happened tonight / last night by now. He said he did not see or hear anything. Nobody in that place was oblivious to what was happening. He was standing right there when I told the manager / supervisor that I was leaving. Everybody could see that I was upset. I said out loud, right in front of Chris, "there is too much evil in this place" so I know he blatantly lied to me.

True Christians aren't liars but true devils are.

I see Mr Lover Boy as a hateful devil in a cage - not as a Christian (despite his actual name being Christian, lol!). I see him as completely on lucifer's side, the dark side, unable or unwilling to repent and seek salvation in the Lord. He is definitely NOT the man I seek as the man I seek must be man enough to stand by my side in this war. He must be more man than me (which is highly unlikely to ever happen - I, as a woman, am more of a man than all men on this earth).

By the way, I've been hearing a lot lately that God is a woman.

And when God is a woman, HERE I AM.

And when God is a man, he's hung on a crucifix two thousand years ago.

The spiritual evil is greater now than it's ever been and I'm taking every step with this black horse in mind (the black horse represents food economy instability which is followed by famine). You realize: I just got forced out of a GROCERY store job...

Black. Horse. = Imminent.

Oooh, SCARY!!

Evil is stepping it up in this war. They know their time is short and is running out fast.

They truly believe they're not wrong. They truly believe they're on the right side.

HOW VERY MISTAKEN.

I walked away from the lake ave fire. They are left behind.

https://youtu.be/pxx-vgB6CZs