Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-05-2019, 01:18 AM
FrankieJG

Lenormand Cards

I have been searching the meanings of Lenormand cards as someone's feelings towards another person but couldn't find any. If there's anyone who's been using lenormand for readings can I have your thoughts about the following cards (taken individually) as feelings?

Fox

Ship

Tower

House

Moon

Ship

Cross
Old 31-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Pathfinder

Hello, FrankieJG
I can give only key words for these cards.

Fox- manipulation, intrigues, using others' feelings to achieve your interest, cheating, hiding, cunning. Suspicious or suspected.

Ship- swift changes (for good), flirt, the beginning of a relationship. Interested and friendly, yet not too serious.

Tower- high standards. Keeping at a distance or trying to remain independent. Mutual interest and honesty.

House- stable and serious, warm ( but not hot).

Moon- depends on the cards nearby. Might suggest changes during one lunar month, ups and downs. Wants to know deeper, or intuitivelly connected. Individually- I would say it is a positive card.

Cross- karmic relationship or karmic partner. Complicated relationship and hardships. Burden.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Master
Fox: Charm & manipulation, can be cheating. It's all about them and what they want.
Sometimes fear of commitment.

Ship: Yearning & longing for someone

Tower: Steady feelings, the type that indicates wanting a committed/official relationship.

House: Warm feelings. Feeling safe & secure with someone. Feeling at home & belonging.

Moon: Romantic, seductive, dreamy. Feeling attracted, feeling affection, chemistry

Cross: This one you really have to intuit and/or go by other cards. Can be a bad, ill-fated connection, but it can also be about needing/wanting to forgive, which can be very important in love after a fight or when wanting to move on, when wanting to love again etc.
But I've also had it come up to indicate a higher connection (Soul connection) or having the same belief systems and norms and values.