Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Master
Always Stay In The Question

This is a quote from Robert Bruce about what he was told from his higher self.
I resonate fully with what he says,and this is how i learned to work things out.

''I can only reveal a small part of this conversation. It was mainly me listening, so discourse is probably a better description. I was told to dismantle my belief system, and to only keep beliefs which were supported by personal experience. The rest were to be either discarded as junk, or shelved as being possibly true. I was told to proceed from this point onwards solely on personal experience. I was also told to always stay in the question. This means to never consider that I fully knew what something was, or that I knew all about something.

Cleansing my belief system was crucial for my path in life beyond that moment. Beliefs create filters in the mind and its perceptions. If my beliefs were true, then my ideas and perceptions would be true. This particularly concerns inspirational ideas, what I call higher self downloads.
An analogy: imagine that your belief system filters are squares and angular shapes, and that inspirational ideas and truths have circular and oval shapes. For new ideas and truths to spring to life in your mind, to be realized, they have to be forced through your belief system filters. This process blocks or damages what is forced through them.

The last part I can share mostly concerns staying in the question. To stay in the question is to maintain an unbiased openness of mind. It means to never consider that you know everything about anything, to never completely shut off the question. This keeps the inspirational conduits open, so more information and truth can flow. This avoids the problem of developing false beliefs and biases, blinding yourself to the truth and inspirational ideas, and creating dogma. This relates to how creative people like artists and poets, writers and musicians, try to stay open and available to the magical muse for inspirational downloads.''
Old 19-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Master

What RB didn't get is that he should be aware not only of the distortions his beliefs introduce, but also his emotions, and his ignorance (intellect incapable to understand and make sense of notions above his development level). This transpires both from this quote, and his other works.

You have to stay with the raw message, not with the question.

Also, you should be open to learn what to do, not to learn how things are and, from that, rationalize what to do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-06-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
This is your opinion inavalan,and it's well respected.

From personal experience,staying in the question is the only way to learn things and progress with.If you're happy with what you allready know,you put your self out of the student mode,and you can't progress further.(or even better you don't want to).
Old 20-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Guide
@lomax, Thank you for that quote. I had never heard of Robert Bruce but my experience and understanding is similar to that quote.
Old 20-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
@lomax, Thank you for that quote. I had never heard of Robert Bruce but my experience and understanding is similar to that quote.
Maybe you should pay a visit at the books section and find my thread