Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Seeker

ashtar comand

i wanted to ask because this 'team' ashtar command is said to be very active but don't like to be called the saviour but just helpers and are assisting the changes that are happening on earth, it's said they do care.

so is ashtar command the same thing as archangels and angel's? if you notice there roles are very similar.

i think it depends on who you ask but if you talk to those who resonate with starseed's then it's ashtar command that's mentioned from channelled messages, but if you speak to a lightworker it's archangels and ascended spiritual masters that are mentioned from channelled messages. it's very confusing but it all seems like the same idea really, unless a bit of everything exsists.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Guide
It does depend on who you ask. The ashtar command is something that seems to have sprung up in the 80's, is supposedly a group of entities on a space ship in orbit around earth. They can change places with humans by "walking in". Usually when I heard about or from the "ashtar command" it was someone who claimed to be a walk-in. I did meet one person who was an actaul walk in and I have no idea if the story of the space ship was true but I did see a difference in personality. The entity from ashtar's ship was very different from the real person and they would change places off and on. It could have been some multiple personality disorder, I don't know. The rest who claimed it were obviously making it up to get attention.

The story is that Ashtar is actually Jesus and he is looking out for everyone on the planet. That brings up some issues for me, that maybe the Jesus story is just to get new agers that are still attached to their christian beliefs to buy in.

You could probably find more information doing a search. Don't use Bing or Google, use duckduckgo. It is a more private, useful search engine.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:16 AM
Master
What we know as the Ashtar command is a non physical soul group from the Pleiades.

Nothing to do with angels or Archangels

Even so this is not such a clear line, when we consider, the Pleiades was seeded millions of years ago by the Elohim, I was told.
Old 15-06-2019, 02:19 AM
Master
I agree that the Ashtar Command is a group of Pleiadians and I also believe that they work with Archangels and Ascended Masters. The Pleiadians are supposed to be in command of a fleet working with other fleets. The Sirians are also involved with the Ashtar Command.

I don't buy into the belief that Jesus (a Deity) is Ashtar (an ET) because he's the leader of the fleet. None of the ETs are our saviours because they're here to help us and certainly won't do all the work for us.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-06-2019, 02:27 AM
Seeker

i can kind of see why lots of people don't trust this and believe it's a deception, if only we knew for 100 precent sure. i think it's quite hard for the human mind to take it all in as it's so complex on a spiritual level.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:13 AM
Guide

Yeah this is different from what we are use to... but we are intentionally left in the dark when it comes to these topics by the ones who think they are in command.... also along with guidelines higher demensional beings have to follow to avoid issues in the future...... especially when people can be so literal and "ratinal thinking" or have attachment issues etc.... to where a moral suggestion could turn into a cult lol.....

Beings who accended basically pick a task to help the universe with..... you accend 2 ways.. being loving and compassionate or being evil... lol... so the spirtual principbles are pretty much the same for us humans since we dont know them because of how our society is structured.....

for example... Satanist have infiltrated entertainment business so they are teaching the negative way of accending... "long story short" so that pretty much leaves people to understanding that lack and unhappiness is their reality...

the positive beings teach the opposite... and are here to serve.... since they are at a higher demensional lvl.... they make sure that the dark doesnt do something that creates complete unbalance between light and dark.....

there is a lot to learn here obviously as I am trying to focus on the main parts... each thing can be broken down and researched for more details...

So since the dark beings capp out at 6 demensional and the positive beings go infinitely above that... it depends on what level... each level has a different focus..... beings like ashtar command may have a range from 6-9demensional beings... and angels, especially arch angels are well above that.... but these beings are ego less and they have had to learn from our pass on what they can and cannot do.

The reason why ashtar command and higher demensional beings dont like the idea of being called or labeld heros is because it the idea of a hero takes the infinite power one has within themselvves away...... if your more concerned about being rescued... perhapps you wouldnt try so hard? Maybe you wouldnt grow to be able to not be rescued...

The job of the dark is to decieve... so the 1st thing they will do is go after the things that harm them the most.... and that are beings that are higher than them.... they know that these loving beings dont over step your perception unless they need to.

for example.... it was said that the dark had a virus that would cause something similar to a zombie outbreak.....

reports said that immediately before releasing this type of thing... a angel would appear and the whole thing would be neutralized.... but A angel is worreid about telling you who or why they did it for.... these beings are there to teach and help balance this world as we grow...

its complicated lol
Old 05-07-2019, 05:54 AM
Newbie ;)

some say Commander Ashtar is the re-incarnation of Lord Jesus Christ but I'm skeptical about that

The “Order of Light” is definitely more than just Pleiadian alone, it's the triumvirate alliance of Sirian-Pleiadian-Arcturian

then you have "Order of Melchizedek“ another stellar force separate from “Order of Light” also in service of God
Old 05-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I agree that the Ashtar Command is a group of Pleiadians and I also believe that they work with Archangels and Ascended Masters. The Pleiadians are supposed to be in command of a fleet working with other fleets. The Sirians are also involved with the Ashtar Command.

I don't buy into the belief that Jesus (a Deity) is Ashtar (an ET) because he's the leader of the fleet. None of the ETs are our saviours because they're here to help us and certainly won't do all the work for us.

I'm not sure about Ashtar command

but religions and science doesn't contradict each other

spiritual beings from higher dimensional plane are not materialized matters

You cannot visualize them because we are at a lower dimensional plane

it's all about energy and vibration level
Old 06-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Master
Ashtar is an Avatar, as was Jesus, hence the confusion about that I guess.
Ashtar is at the level of Helios, the great central sun of our universe. He works together with AA Metatron as well, as he is also that high up.
He is the commander of a fleet of lightships, here in the universe to help us, protect us and so on. As I've understood many are around our planet for that purpose, especially now that we are ascending.
Ashtar also opened up Machu Picchu when it was still fully functional, one of the 4 two-dimensional portals on Earth.
When opened, it allowed being and angels to communicate with Highpriestesses & Highpriests, which happened a lot when the people of Machu Picchu still lived there. That helped growth, and maintaining a very high vibration of mankind and the planet, back in the day. From there it was passed on around the world to other power places via the Ley lines, thus helping the planet.
It is the only portal vast enough to hold the energies of Ashtar's mothership.
Maybe he works with Pleiadians, dunno. I've never heard of it, but in a way it could make sense as the Pleiadians also are working to help us and the ascension process.
But Ashtar himself is way higher up the 'career' ladder, grin. That's why he's an Avatar.
One way or another there may be an overlap with Jesus and/or Bible, not sure, as Helios and Metatron and Ashtar are at the level of Alpha & Omega, the level of Creation. Jesus also said that, I'm the Alpha and Omega.

Any more is beyond my wheelhouse, hihi. I'm not that biblical :p