Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Experiencer

I finished reading it!

Got to go now, but I will be back later today, ready to discuss it.

Jim
Old 20-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Knower
Ive got all of them.... wonderful books.
blessings
spiritmessenger
Old 20-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Experiencer

Besides the fascinating revelations about daily life in Heaven, I was very comfortable with the author's presentation of how one gets where in the afterlife.

The heavenly realms are shown as the place one goes to as the result of a well-spent earthly life, not because of professing faith in a particular creed.

Similarly, the lower realms are the destination of those who have hardened their hearts in this life against God and good.

Yet all in the spirit world have the continuing opportunity for spiritual progress. As indicated by many near-death experiencers, love and service, learning and spiritual progress - or the opportunity for same - continue throughout eternity.

I also loved the way so much of it meshed with Christian teachings - guardian angels or "spirit guides", and a figure clearly identificable as Jesus, yet not identified as him. At the same time, it went to great lengths to counter the "singing hymns and playing harps eternally" idea (which doesn't strike me as a particularly interesting way to spend eternity).
Old 24-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Mitchell

The book specifically says that after he died, he travelled upward with his friend until he reached his morontia home. This proves he is not in the 1st.

That Melchizedek portrait probably shows Machiventa's earthly incarnation when he was staying in flesh in Salem. I am sure this is not how his morontia appearance looks like.
Old 24-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Smile My re-focus after these books

I love discussing these books - or transmissions to his friend from the Other Side.

These books changed the focus of my life -yet, again.

After my initial major refocus that came from reading Jeremiah 9:23
paraphrased here- Let he who is wise not boast of his wisdom (etc.)...but he who does boast let him boast of this, that he knows and understands me, so saith the Lord.
So my focus for years has been to know and understand the Nature and the Mind of God, my Father and Creator.

Now, here comes a report that rings true about the Other Side, Life in the Unseen World!!

OK, a priest and Ruth (a non denominational, non church goer), wind up in the same place or sphere. Doesn't say too much for the priest's life work ! Made me laugh.

When he speaks of the higher beings that actually visit and they witness them changing to a more recognizable human form from a ball of light basically - to handsome, youthful and the hearer of prayers- it made me more than wonder ---Why would anyone want to settle for anything less than THAT!

Who wants a cottage with a garden, who wants to raise flowers and take on apprentices, who wants to be at humans' death beds as Official Greeters?
Who wants to attend humans sleeping it off in the "hospitals" as relatives wait on the grass?

Nice people, that's who. But people that don' have their focus on the Highest Goal.

If there are different levels or Celestial Spheres as James E. Padgett refers to in his messages from the Other Side...in no uncertain terms - I want the Highest.

No flowery comfy cottage or job for me still relating to the human aspect of our souls.

I relate to that part of my soul or heart that does not want comfort or to do some service - I have that here - life is a bowl of cherries here now that I know the secret formula to life.

My heart wants the Highest - Divine Love and being on the level where that is the only focus - and to help other souls want THAT.

How wonderful it is to know whether one is in an arid gray (after) world of their own making in a hut that there are still visitors from a higher rung that visit to remind that soul -"There is something more."
Even as they dress down to their level in brown gray cloaks to fit in ---as the Higher Souls dress down to a fleshy appearance to those that still identify with being human...(as opposed to the light spirits that we are.)

That's where I am at.

Left Behind, did you notice how there is no mention in the 1st book of religion, Christianity or even Jesus? ( I don't remember anyway)

Well, he says as much in the 2nd book and addresses that
You will be quite interested!!!
Thank you again Spirit Messenger for the rest of the books!!!!
What a gift.

Haha, I just heard an ad on TV- Billy Graham said, "There is no love comparable to God's Divine Love!"
I never knew he said that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2011, 04:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell
The book specifically says that after he died, he travelled upward with his friend until he reached his morontia home. This proves he is not in the 1st.

That Melchizedek portrait probably shows Machiventa's earthly incarnation when he was staying in flesh in Salem. I am sure this is not how his morontia appearance looks like.

I don't understand any of these terms, Mitchell. Please explain!

Jim
Old 25-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love discussing these books - or transmissions to his friend from the Other Side.

These books changed the focus of my life -yet, again.

After my initial major refocus that came from reading Jeremiah 9:23
paraphrased here- Let he who is wise not boast of his wisdom (etc.)...but he who does boast let him boast of this, that he knows and understands me, so saith the Lord.
So my focus for years has been to know and understand the Nature and the Mind of God, my Father and Creator.

Now, here comes a report that rings true about the Other Side, Life in the Unseen World!!

OK, a priest and Ruth (a non denominational, non church goer), wind up in the same place or sphere. Doesn't say too much for the priest's life work ! Made me laugh.

When he speaks of the higher beings that actually visit and they witness them changing to a more recognizable human form from a ball of light basically - to handsome, youthful and the hearer of prayers- it made me more than wonder ---Why would anyone want to settle for anything less than THAT!

Who wants a cottage with a garden, who wants to raise flowers and take on apprentices, who wants to be at humans' death beds as Official Greeters?
Who wants to attend humans sleeping it off in the "hospitals" as relatives wait on the grass?

Nice people, that's who. But people that don' have their focus on the Highest Goal.

If there are different levels or Celestial Spheres as James E. Padgett refers to in his messages from the Other Side...in no uncertain terms - I want the Highest.

No flowery comfy cottage or job for me still relating to the human aspect of our souls.

I relate to that part of my soul or heart that does not want comfort or to do some service - I have that here - life is a bowl of cherries here now that I know the secret formula to life.

My heart wants the Highest - Divine Love and being on the level where that is the only focus - and to help other souls want THAT.

How wonderful it is to know whether one is in an arid gray (after) world of their own making in a hut that there are still visitors from a higher rung that visit to remind that soul -"There is something more."
Even as they dress down to their level in brown gray cloaks to fit in ---as the Higher Souls dress down to a fleshy appearance to those that still identify with being human...(as opposed to the light spirits that we are.)

That's where I am at.

Left Behind, did you notice how there is no mention in the 1st book of religion, Christianity or even Jesus? ( I don't remember anyway)

What a gift.

Haha, I just heard an ad on TV- Billy Graham said, "There is no love comparable to God's Divine Love!"
I never knew he said that.

Towards the end of the book, though, they all meet with a person who could readily be identified as being Jesus: though he isn't specifically identified as such.

I don't know. . . personally, I'd be delighted having a beautiful, maintenance-free house that cost me nothing, that didn't require heating or lighting or air conditioning, in a world without aging, injury, sickness, death, crime, war, conflict of any sort, where I didn't have to work for a living but where I could work at job(s) that interested me, with an eternity to read books and learn to do the things I never learned to do on earth. . .

. . . sounds good to me!

Jim
Old 25-10-2011, 04:23 AM
Arush Rehman

"Life in the World Unseen." is the book your looking for. E-mail me and I shall send it to you in pdf. [email protected]
Wonderful book and honestly I believe the Priest who visits heaven has some very authentic and amazing experiences.
FingerMonkeyWire.com
Old 25-10-2011, 04:57 AM
Experiencer

That's the one, Arush.

Jim
Old 25-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Knower
Quote:

What a gift.
Hi Misshepburn
In the book "The Facts" that I sent you, he addresses religion.
I was guided to the first book "Life in the world unseen" in a spiritualist church...tucked away in their library that few people ever bothered to go too. After I read the book I thought how ironic that the people who went to the church were wanting and hoping for a message from their loved one's to know if they were ok and others wanting to know if there really is life after death...and all the time this book was there just waiting to be found that would have answered all their questions. I am pleased that you enjoy these books if it helps you on your spiritual path which reminds me of the words " Knock and the door will be open" "Seek and you will find" " Ask and you will be given"

I asked many years ago if there was a god...when I was an atheist, what was this life all about? why all the suffering? but I still couldn't believe that when our bodies die that was the end of it. I ranted on about the wonderful things others have done in the past, were they just stuck in the ground to be forgotten? Well! I bent our creators ear good and proper...and ever since that time every question I asked and more I have been guided to the answers. The expediences I have been given out of body...like healing, rescuing people who were in difficulties in this physical world that I helped while I was out of body on the astral plane blew me away. I'm going to write about it in my space when I get around to it.

So these words " Knock and the door will be open" "Seek and you will find" " Ask and you will be given" really mean what they say, but the key is to be open and receptive enough to be guided not bogged down with religion or narrow minded thinking...then you will be guided by souls you can't see to the answers you seek and more.
These books are wonderfully detailed in their description of the afterlife...made even more credible by the fact that they are from a priest actually in spirit who wanted people to know the truth. How many times I sent my thanks to him, I've lost count, in thought, for such a wonderful gift to our world because he can still hear our thoughts. I feel his presents when I start to read one of his books. If any one else would like them PM me.
Thank you God for all that you have given me and others.
Blessings to all
Spiritmessenger