Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Strange Nights

I had just moved back to the City. Everything was going great I had a great job, a car, I was spiritual, Astro-projecting, and I was getting my own apartment for the first time. It’s move in day and I arrive at the apartment’s office and I’m beyond excited. The guy is going through the paper work and we are signing papers and at the end I finally ask him... oh, what’s my address? My address happened to include 666 in it. Well through the nights I would hear my smoke detector go off around 3AM. So, I would get up and go look to see if something was burning and nothing was. At the time I lived in an apartment building so, I ran to the main hallway to see if anybody else’s smoke detectors were going off and they weren’t. So I thought this was just one time thing so they changed the battery. Well about a week later it started doing it again at the same time, so I was wondering what in the hell is going on. At this time I was going through a break up with a guy who claimed himself to be the devil and still to this day claims he is. So it kept going off almost every night so finally I took the battery out in hope of some relief. A few nights went by with no alarms or anything. Until one night it started going off at the same time and I’m like okay I have had enough. I called the maintenance people at 4AM so they could come fix this thing because I was starting to lose sleep. Turns out it was the carbon monoxide alarm going off and not the fire alarm without the battery. So the dude had to go and get his CM detector to see if he got in any hits in our apartment. He comes back checks all the vents and the furnace, nothing. So, I have had enough of this place... my roommates were crazy and forcing me to do **** I shouldn’t have to do and on top of this weird just... ugh... so anyways... I seen a shadow in the closet one night. I freaked. I moved back to my grandma’s about a week or so after that. I am laying in her living room on my stomach with face towards the wall and my arms crossed against my chest. I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t move at all. The only thing I could do was open my eyes. I got scared, I tried screaming for my grandma but I couldn’t ... no words would come out of my mouth. I started crying... that was the only thing I could do. Then, I felt this 3 clawed thing press down into my back and go through my chest and grab my lungs. I still to this day feel those claws in my back.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheCorito
I had just moved back to the City. Everything was going great I had a great job, a car, I was spiritual, Astro-projecting, and I was getting my own apartment for the first time. It’s move in day and I arrive at the apartment’s office and I’m beyond excited. The guy is going through the paper work and we are signing papers and at the end I finally ask him... oh, what’s my address? My address happened to include 666 in it. Well through the nights I would hear my smoke detector go off around 3AM. So, I would get up and go look to see if something was burning and nothing was. At the time I lived in an apartment building so, I ran to the main hallway to see if anybody else’s smoke detectors were going off and they weren’t. So I thought this was just one time thing so they changed the battery. Well about a week later it started doing it again at the same time, so I was wondering what in the hell is going on. At this time I was going through a break up with a guy who claimed himself to be the devil and still to this day claims he is. So it kept going off almost every night so finally I took the battery out in hope of some relief. A few nights went by with no alarms or anything. Until one night it started going off at the same time and I’m like okay I have had enough. I called the maintenance people at 4AM so they could come fix this thing because I was starting to lose sleep. Turns out it was the carbon monoxide alarm going off and not the fire alarm without the battery. So the dude had to go and get his CM detector to see if he got in any hits in our apartment. He comes back checks all the vents and the furnace, nothing. So, I have had enough of this place... my roommates were crazy and forcing me to do **** I shouldn’t have to do and on top of this weird just... ugh... so anyways... I seen a shadow in the closet one night. I freaked. I moved back to my grandma’s about a week or so after that. I am laying in her living room on my stomach with face towards the wall and my arms crossed against my chest. I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t move at all. The only thing I could do was open my eyes. I got scared, I tried screaming for my grandma but I couldn’t ... no words would come out of my mouth. I started crying... that was the only thing I could do. Then, I felt this 3 clawed thing press down into my back and go through my chest and grab my lungs. I still to this day feel those claws in my back.

So if you know about astral projection then I assume you also know about sleep paralysis, when we go to sleep, our bodies become paralyzed and this is how all the evil entities can torment us but most of the time it's just our mind going crazy because we are awake when we should not be.I have 5 years of experience with sleep paralysis but I managed to relax, I know a lot about it.

I was pulled out of my body by evil forces, I felt that they pulled me using the silver cord because I have sensed its presence.I was attacked by these evil forces again and again, they tormented me, I could not move and I could not speak, I was scared to death... When I woke up after the first attack the time was 3:33, this is a very powerful demonic hour from what I've heard, this is the time when many satanists do rituals, of course, two days later I've seen dozens upon dozens of satanists, freemasons and all the occult cults, they were doing satanic rituals around my house, I was in spirit when I saw them.So yes... demonic attacks are very real!!

When the first demonic attack happened, this is what I've said while being outside my body, tormented by those demonic entities: "Satan is trying to get control over my body" or something like that; even now I can remember.Most people don't believe in the devil but once you meet him you will never forget that moment, absolute evil in its most purest form, the greatest criminal in human history is nothing in comparation with that evil.When I woke up, after several hours, I decided to go to sleep in another room, then I started crying and praying to Christ, then from nowhere I started to hear knocks on the door, they came in cycle of three: knock, knock, knock... pause.. knock, knock, knock... pause... knock, knock, knock; I was so so scared... the door was near my bed... I started praying to Christ and to all the saints.. He protected me that day, the evil forces had no power to enter in my room.

Now, this is what helped me, Christ, yes, Christ, calling Christ, He saved me several times, I am not trying to convert you, I am telling you that calling Christ is what saved me, in fact, the only reason that I am alive is because of Him.

People don't believe in the devil or Satan but once you experience absolute evil, you know that he is very real....so if Satan is real then also Christ is very real!