Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Knower

Getting over past life pain

Hello everyone. Do you guys have any suggestion for recalling past lives memories without using hypnosis? Could I reawake the memories through dreams, and/or do you know anyone reliable I could talk to?

The reason is that I am trying to move past someone. It's ridiculous as we don't talk, we have not had any contact in a long time but I am still hurting. Some dreams I had, suggested that we had a bond in a past life that I didn't honour, so although this person in this life has feelings for me they have never trusted me. I have read plenty of psychology in order to come to terms with the pain and all the love I feel to this person that just doesn't make sense. Investigating past lives is something I have never tried seriously before. I only want to move on and process these feelings of intense love and pain associated with this particular person.
Please help if you have suggestions/recommendations. Thanks.

Ps: I already know the work of Brian Weiss and do not resonate too much with it.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I've done past life recall on my own. Often, tho not for a number of years now. It's not all that difficult, really.

Get into a meditative state with your intention firmly in mind and just relax and try to go into the relationship and see what small thing might come to mind. You can sort of go over some of your feelings or bits and parts of youro current lifetime and see if that triggers anything. The clues might be quite subtle, just tidbits. Follow them. You might also get physical symptoms -- a tightness or pain in the neck or other physical symptom that wasn't there when you sat down. If so, zero in on this and see where it takes you.

If there is something that arises, any kind of memory or hint or impression, follow it to see if you can tease out more information. Keep following. Be gentle but persistent.

Ask your Higher Self to show you what you need to know, what you need to see.

If you get information, a scenario, etc., see if you can change it by which I mean if you do see yourself, see what you can do to make amends in that scenario, and cut the ties.

Also, send any binding energy back to the originator.

I think it's Archangel Michael that helps cut cords -- ask his help as well, especially once you return to the here and now.

Don't discount what MAY seem like "just my imagination." Follow it and see -- if it resonates, go further with it. Let ALL the emotions out as you do this.

That's basically the method I used -- and think I need to do again for myself sometime soon with one or more of my current health issues. It was somewhat exhausting, but very, very rewarding.

Edited to add: I just found a reference to a book and CD in another thread you might be interested in: Brian Weiss's Mirrors of Time. You did say without hypnosis, so it may not be of interest - but I wanted you to know.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellesfleurs
I've done past life recall on my own. Often, tho not for a number of years now. It's not all that difficult, really.

Get into a meditative state with your intention firmly in mind and just relax and try to go into the relationship and see what small thing might come to mind. You can sort of go over some of your feelings or bits and parts of youro current lifetime and see if that triggers anything. The clues might be quite subtle, just tidbits. Follow them. You might also get physical symptoms -- a tightness or pain in the neck or other physical symptom that wasn't there when you sat down. If so, zero in on this and see where it takes you.

If there is something that arises, any kind of memory or hint or impression, follow it to see if you can tease out more information. Keep following. Be gentle but persistent.

Ask your Higher Self to show you what you need to know, what you need to see.

If you get information, a scenario, etc., see if you can change it by which I mean if you do see yourself, see what you can do to make amends in that scenario, and cut the ties.

Also, send any binding energy back to the originator.

I think it's Archangel Michael that helps cut cords -- ask his help as well, especially once you return to the here and now.

Don't discount what MAY seem like "just my imagination." Follow it and see -- if it resonates, go further with it. Let ALL the emotions out as you do this.

That's basically the method I used -- and think I need to do again for myself sometime soon with one or more of my current health issues. It was somewhat exhausting, but very, very rewarding.

Edited to add: I just found a reference to a book and CD in another thread you might be interested in: Brian Weiss's Mirrors of Time. You did say without hypnosis, so it may not be of interest - but I wanted you to know.
Many thanks and sorry for late reply, I didn't see your message. I quite struggle to meditate, I admit that I should put more effort into it. Instead, I do ask help through dreams, before going to sleep, and over the years I got small fragments of other lives. The main one was a lifetime where I was working as a courtesan (My goodness ). When I had such a dream, I did discount it as a work of my imagination as several years ago I didn't really believe in reincarnation. It's funny how I used to get dreams and hints back then, when I didn't believe it, while now that I am actively asking for knowledge that could help, the tap has been turned off.
Thanks, I will look into the book as well, I don't think I have read Mirrors of Time. Blessings
Old 11-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Guide

Honestly, if you want to heal past life pain..
You really have to look no further than your current life. All that stuff is part of the reason you incarnated again, and you bring it in with you to work on, consciously or unconsciously.

You might not remember it, and you might not be able to pull it all up with regressions...but if it's a reoccurring circumstance, or a very painful situation, then it most likely happened in another life. Just look at the intensity of your emotions towards certain people, events, and situations that happened to you...and you will know on a soul level, that this is requiring your immediate attention...and most likely, came from a past life.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Honestly, if you want to heal past life pain..
You really have to look no further than your current life. All that stuff is part of the reason you incarnated again, and you bring it in with you to work on, consciously or unconsciously.

You might not remember it, and you might not be able to pull it all up with regressions...but if it's a reoccurring circumstance, or a very painful situation, then it most likely happened in another life. Just look at the intensity of your emotions towards certain people, events, and situations that happened to you...and you will know on a soul level, that this is requiring your immediate attention...and most likely, came from a past life.
Yep, that is the reason why I wrote a post in first place. Also, I have no intention to overlook my current life, although remembering the past can help heal the present. Thanks for your input.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Guide

I went through this as well..
And the same thing happened.

I did past life regressions, mediations, ECT..
But every time I tried, I would get glimpses of other past lives..
And not the one I wanted.

However, I would get random dreams, feelings...and messages in thought form. To test it, to see if it was real...I would say to universe, God, SG, or my higher self...if this is a real message..
He will say something about this...and he did to my friend. But I never told either one what I asked for. Then I would ask the universe for something really specific, I mean...really specific.

Like he will wear a purple cotton jacket next time I see him...if this is real.....
I need this sign...and he did. I didn't know he had one, I was just out shopping and bought one for myself...never in a million years, did I think he had one. Also, I got a message through a song one time, and meditated on the song. I got a mental picture of him in uniform...and the song was about moving away...and he did, at that time...move away for a job, in the exact uniform. I didn't know beforehand.

I didn't have much help with PL regressions, but I did ask the universe for specific signs, very specific...and I was told.

Souls can communicate through energy...maybe after you meditate, you could consciously explain your side. If you have a strong feeling, and other random ways of believing this happened...then you are most likely right...that's exactly how mine started out. That's when I started asking questions...and doing tarot readings with cards.

Sorry, I will admit...I didn't read your post fully, initially...but after reading it...I wanted to share with you my experience with this.

The best advice I can give...is be creative, let your energy flow, and raise your vibrational frequency when you communicate...it will probably happen naturally, as I had a natural high when I would for this, since it was an exciting journey...and I had feelings for this person still, and that's how I got my answers, until I ran into him personally..and yes, this was the past life I committed suicide in.

Do not thread numbers, symbols, meanings, coincidences, ECT together...be very specific in what you ask...something without a shadow of a doubt...that you got your answer. Because if this did indeed happen...you will get answers...and it won't be questionable, like alot of the stuff you read in flames and soulmate stuff. Make sure the question means something to you, that you will understand personally.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I went through this as well..
And the same thing happened.

I did past life regressions, mediations, ECT..
But every time I tried, I would get glimpses of other past lives..
And not the one I wanted.

However, I would get random dreams, feelings...and messages in thought form. To test it, to see if it was real...I would say to universe, God, SG, or my higher self...if this is a real message..
He will say something about this...and he did to my friend. But I never told either one what I asked for. Then I would ask the universe for something really specific, I mean...really specific.

Like he will wear a purple cotton jacket next time I see him...if this is real.....
I need this sign...and he did. I didn't know he had one, I was just out shopping and bought one for myself...never in a million years, did I think he had one. Also, I got a message through a song one time, and meditated on the song. I got a mental picture of him in uniform...and the song was about moving away...and he did, at that time...move away for a job, in the exact uniform. I didn't know beforehand.

I didn't have much help with PL regressions, but I did ask the universe for specific signs, very specific...and I was told.

Souls can communicate through energy...maybe after you meditate, you could consciously explain your side. If you have a strong feeling, and other random ways of believing this happened...then you are most likely right...that's exactly how mine started out. That's when I started asking questions...and doing tarot readings with cards.

Sorry, I will admit...I didn't read your post fully, initially...but after reading it...I wanted to share with you my experience with this.

The best advice I can give...is be creative, let your energy flow, and raise your vibrational frequency when you communicate...it will probably happen naturally, as I had a natural high when I would for this, since it was an exciting journey...and I had feelings for this person still, and that's how I got my answers, until I ran into him personally..and yes, this was the past life I committed suicide in.

Do not thread numbers, symbols, meanings, coincidences, ECT together...be very specific in what you ask...something without a shadow of a doubt...that you got your answer. Because if this did indeed happen...you will get answers...and it won't be questionable, like alot of the stuff you read in flames and soulmate stuff. Make sure the question means something to you, that you will understand personally.

Thanks for this. Finding someone who has been through the same is a huge relief.
I have known this guy for about 10 years. There is a long story of signs and synchronicities. I think he is very aware of those too.
It's not just about feelings, signs and synchronicities. When it comes to this man, I have this strong feeling that I need to prove my devotion to him. It doesn't make sense and it never happened to me to feel this way with anyone from my past. The more years go by, the more I feel this way. With zero contact.
When I wrote the OP, about a month ago, I was in a bad place and hurting a lot. Now I am still hurting but I also see that I can only accept where I am now, as it seems that "nobody" will explain nothing. Dreams have stopped.
At the moment I am reading a book about chakras which contributed to switch the attention significantly towards myself and my wounds. I hope that one day I will make sense of this. Thanks a lot.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Well, if you don't want to go to hypnosis...(and may I say, great responses so far...
so I can only add to what has been said already that I agree with...as just more to simply choose from.)

I am connected to my deceased best friend Uncle, so he came to me again and infused me (while driving alone in the country!)
with an awareness as to why this emotional junk was happening with someone, really making me 'stuck'!
So, you could get help that way.

Another, way is ask God, the Universe...for insight and help...and you will be very surprised that the whole thing
could 'hit' you one day..and you're mouth will drop.

Another thing is to use logic and your intuition...you may 'feel'...
(meditation and stillness helps)...what exactly you did in the past...then,
you can 'see' better just why all this turmoil 'in the now'.
You can then, knowing what happened, either accept the misery graciously and humbly, as in, you deserve it,
cuz you hurt that person so much...and/or
you can come to the realization you must deeply ask for forgiveness for the past (either from yourself, God, or the person or all 3....)

Then, you may see how to get out of the pickle you made for yourself....
humility and acceptance really help....they are like vaporizing a wall into nothing with a Star Trek Vaser gun.

All the hurt CAN actually be resolved with humility and acceptance...
with that letting go...you may get a feeling of ,"Sigh, this is what i came here to learn...
how I have the power to free myself from so many stupid hurtful things
I have done in sheer stupid acting out unconsciously.
I don't HAVE to take this baggage with me ever again. "
Acknowledge your mistakes and be done with them. Voila!

Or not. Just some alternatives to hypnosis.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Knower

[QUOTE
[/color]Or not. Just some alternatives to hypnosis.
[/quote]
I think I will try hypnosis Thanks for your input and the effort to type all that in.

Although, if I may point something without sounding too arrogant, I kinda have already reached these conclusion myself. I appreciate your advice to talk to the deceased ones and or/to my intuition. These are things I actually do already. On here, I wanted to discuss something else.

Also, if I may add, I completely disagree with you that I should ask forgiveness for " the stupid hurtful things I have done" We don't do stupid things, we do experience. As you added yourself in the end, we are here on the earth for the sake of experience. I feel compassion and love and acceptance towards myself, it took me ages to reach this point (I am no longer a little girl, unfortunately :)). So, no, whatever I have done (in this life or in others) it was for the sake of living and experiencing, therefore it was not stupid. Shouldn't we all be kind to ourselves?

Thanks, blessings to you
Old 12-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Knower

Thanks to the lovely people who have replied so far. To whomever wants to add something, please let me clarify that I am not asking general advice on how you move on from pain in life; I was asking about how to reawake past memories in order to heal the present, thank you