Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder

What are your beliefs on Reincarnation?

I’d love to know so I can try and apply/decipher mine! I’m new to Wicca and know they believe in Summerland and reincarnation. Also do you believe in punishment after death?

Thanks!
Old 24-02-2019, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

Hi

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation, as I believe we are here on Earth School to learn.

I don't think anyone will punish after death. It will come down to your soul that will judge what could have done differently and plan next reincarnation.

Peace and blessings
Old 25-02-2019, 09:52 AM
Administrator
Yes I believe in Reincarnation what we don't learn in one life time we come back to carry on learning.happily for me I walk my final path I wont be coming back. I have lived many life times and this by far has been the worse
There are Layers in the spirit world if you do wrong you start at the bottom until you come to terms with what you have done.
that is my belief anyway.

Namaste
Old 25-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes I believe in Reincarnation what we don't learn in one life time we come back to carry on learning.happily for me I walk my final path I wont be coming back. I have lived many life times and this by far has been the worse
There are Layers in the spirit world if you do wrong you start at the bottom until you come to terms with what you have done.
that is my belief anyway.

Namaste

That is pretty much the Hindu belief, which I subscribe to. The difference is that we generally believe we don't know when it will be our last reincarnation. There's an exception that Krishna promised in the Bhagavad Gita... if we remember him at the time we quit our bodies, there is no doubt we will become one with him, i.e. moksha, liberation from the cycle of rebirth.
Old 20-06-2019, 07:43 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
That is pretty much the Hindu belief, which I subscribe to. The difference is that we generally believe we don't know when it will be our last reincarnation. There's an exception that Krishna promised in the Bhagavad Gita... if we remember him at the time we quit our bodies, there is no doubt we will become one with him, i.e. moksha, liberation from the cycle of rebirth.

"There's an exception that Krishna promised in the Bhagavad Gita... if we remember him at the time we quit our bodies, there is no doubt we will become one with him,"

Yes, but what does it mean that we "remember him" at our time of death. Is it an exception, or more of an explanation?

https://asitis.com/8/10.html
Old 24-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
"There's an exception that Krishna promised in the Bhagavad Gita... if we remember him at the time we quit our bodies, there is no doubt we will become one with him,"

Yes, but what does it mean that we "remember him" at our time of death. Is it an exception, or more of an explanation?

https://asitis.com/8/10.html

The exception is to the cycle of birth and death. Ordinarily we might have to pass through millions, maybe billions of lives before we attain moksha. Calling or chanting his name, thinking of Him grants moksha. It's a fast-track.
Old 20-06-2019, 07:36 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
Hi

I believe we are here on Earth School to learn.
Peace and blessings

Not me! I am just here for the wild frat house keggers.
I don't remember any past lives, but that could be due to the heavy partying during the life before, so it suppose it's possible. Frankly, I don't see how any punishment could be worse than the wicked hangovers after a night at one of those wicked kegger. So no, a life of partying and flucking out is punishment enough..... but I can't wait to do it again if I can.

Yeah, right on, peace and blessings to you two dude.
Old 25-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Experiencer

What I feel about reincarnation isn't a belief for me, but rather what makes sense because of what I've experienced and learned through research. Many believe reincarnation happens to a spirit/soul/consciousness about every 145 years between livetimes. Sounds good to me...! Because of past life stories of children, it makes sense to me that when children pass their next incarnation may be in a matter of a couple years. Does our consciousness reach a level when it no longer needs to incarnate? I don't know.

Punishment after death? No...only enlightenment. I learned that through a NDE. Many others who've experienced a NDE also attest to this.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
What I feel about reincarnation isn't a belief for me, but rather what makes sense because of what I've experienced and learned through research. Many believe reincarnation happens to a spirit/soul/consciousness about every 145 years between livetimes. Sounds good to me...! Because of past life stories of children, it makes sense to me that when children pass their next incarnation may be in a matter of a couple years. Does our consciousness reach a level when it no longer needs to incarnate? I don't know.

Punishment after death? No...only enlightenment. I learned that through a NDE. Many others who've experienced a NDE also attest to this.

It's also my understanding that people killed en masse, early in life (think war) tend to come back very quickly because they feel their lives were cut short prematurely. That can be associated with increased birth rates after wars.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellesfleurs
It's also my understanding that people killed en masse, early in life (think war) tend to come back very quickly because they feel their lives were cut short prematurely. That can be associated with increased birth rates after wars.

I have read this too. I was shown the lifetime before my present lifetime. In that life, I died at age 9. I came back in under 3 years, which is considered quick from what I read in Micheal Newton's and Helen Wambach's books. 4 years is considered normal or a bit longer within the last 100 or so years. Prior it was longer, which probably relates to the population sizes. Michael Newton, Dr. Ian Stevenson, and other authors pointed out that children tend to reincarnate quicker.

PastPilot