Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Master
No, more like humans were experimented upon. Humans were clean and pure to begin with. Aliens messed things up. Messed with our DNA, our original DNA is not as it is right now, DNA apparently is changing. you often read/hear about mankind going back to a 12 strand DNA as opposed to the 2 we got now.
If you want to know more about that, you can Google 'greys' or Annunaki.
I don't know a whole lot about that, cos as soon as I start reading about the Annunaki, I feel the negativity seeping in my system and I don't particularly like that.
Many ppl have alien implants in their system as well. Not all of them can be removed just yet, although things are going so fast the last couple of years, more becomes possible.
I have heard that we couldn't even access the full Akasha chronicles, that even that was limited to us. Maybe because we weren't ready for the whole info in there yet? What's the point of info if no one can handle it?

Hitler may or may not have been an Atlantean, I don't know. He just had a lot of knowledge about all these issues. Stunningly (and scaringly) much.

If you have Aztec blood, you may very well have Atlantean ancestry. The Toltecs were sort of direct descendants from Atlanteans, and Toltecs are ancestors of the Aztecs.

The soul and home planet (I came up with the name soul planet, for clarity), not sure if it works that way, but it sounds plausible. Like I said, few ppl can access that info (the soul planet level), you got to be able to tune into very high dimensions etc. I can not go that high myself. My friend can, not always a pleasant ability from what I gather. Very hard work to go there and heal at such levels. At some point it will become easier, as we as a species keep evolving in that sense, real fast too. And when more and more ppl can access certain levels, the 'work' becomes lighter, easier to do.

Old 20-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No, more like humans were experimented upon. Humans were clean and pure to begin with. Aliens messed things up. Messed with our DNA, our original DNA is not as it is right now, DNA apparently is changing. you often read/hear about mankind going back to a 12 strand DNA as opposed to the 2 we got now.
If you want to know more about that, you can Google 'greys' or Annunaki.
I don't know a whole lot about that, cos as soon as I start reading about the Annunaki, I feel the negativity seeping in my system and I don't particularly like that.
Many ppl have alien implants in their system as well. Not all of them can be removed just yet, although things are going so fast the last couple of years, more becomes possible.
I have heard that we couldn't even access the full Akasha chronicles, that even that was limited to us. Maybe because we weren't ready for the whole info in there yet? What's the point of info if no one can handle it?

Hitler may or may not have been an Atlantean, I don't know. He just had a lot of knowledge about all these issues. Stunningly (and scaringly) much.

If you have Aztec blood, you may very well have Atlantean ancestry. The Toltecs were sort of direct descendants from Atlanteans, and Toltecs are ancestors of the Aztecs.

The soul and home planet (I came up with the name soul planet, for clarity), not sure if it works that way, but it sounds plausible. Like I said, few ppl can access that info (the soul planet level), you got to be able to tune into very high dimensions etc. I can not go that high myself. My friend can, not always a pleasant ability from what I gather. Very hard work to go there and heal at such levels. At some point it will become easier, as we as a species keep evolving in that sense, real fast too. And when more and more ppl can access certain levels, the 'work' becomes lighter, easier to do.

I feel sort of unsettled by the thought that my body isn't functioning properly due to experimentation (even though I have a strong feeling it was partly my own doing, lol).. does Kundalini remove all this programming? I know you said something about Kundalini restoring the 12 strand DNA?

Annunaki.. haven't heard of that before. That'll be my research topic tonight

I've been trying to piece everything all together and I think I came from Andromeda to begin with, but then decided to drop dimensions to experience what it was like to be incarnated and also to bring higher consciousness into the lower realms.. I feel connected to the Lyrans and also the Draconians somehow.. I *know* I was part of the galactic war (bad side).. and I feel a connection to the Atlanteans too.. I think these two events cross over somehow but I don't know how. I think I probably have connections to most sentient planets because I feel like I'm a traveller, looking for new opportunities.. in fact I just had a memory of when I was a child, I was obsessed with the night sky and stars (as most starseeds stereotypically are) and I found this HUGE book at the library about all the planets and stars and all their attributes and stuff that I started copying in my own handwriting (took AGES).. I figured out special and general relativity and how time travel worked at twelve years old.. and I just wanted to travel through time and space like the doctor on doctor who... I was really really obsessed. And then I grew up and logic kicked in haha and I haven't been obsessed since. But I remember watching a documentary on venus when I was like three and I was practically glued to the tv I wonder if Venus had life on it at some point hmm..

Anyway I'm rambling. Just connecting pieces together. I feel connected to the Mayans somehow too.. I don't know how they connect to the Aztects or whatever though. So much research to do!

Yeah my Light work is for the most part pretty easy. I've had a terrible life but looking back I think I've always had it very easy. It's like I was strapped to a roller-coaster ride going through hell but the destination was always here.
Old 20-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Another interesting thing- the Pegasus galaxy keeps being on my mind, but I ignored it because it was just an obsession I had when I was younger with watching Stargate lol.. but got fed up with it nagging at me so I checked it out and never guess what, there are two galaxies by the name of Pegasus, one of which is a companion to Andromeda (whatever that means) and the other which orbits Andromeda.. hella fascinating. So maybe I come from there. I read that sometimes we're drawn to certain programs because they trigger certain memories.

(Oh yeah, I was obsessed with the Stargate Atlantis seasons too heheh.)
Old 20-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account

(Is it just me or does the Stargate series creepily emulate our current understanding of universal events?)
Old 21-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Master
You certainly digest info at the speed of light, haha.
I don't know about the Stargate series, they never really intrigued me that much. I do like Sci-Fi, but more the Star Trek stuff. I've felt for decades that that type of society is what we're headed for. Far less ego, more tolerance, discrimination (as good as) gone etc. etc. the way they deal with aliens, want to explore as opposed to interfere and dominate.
That's what intrigues me! I'm into communication, living from the Heart, coaching, guiding and learning (from each other).
Used to like Battle Star Galactica (the series from the 80's) but mostly cos I fancied the two male characters as a teen girl, chuckle.

I've always felt drawn to earth, nature. Got that from my dad, although he also knows quite a lot about stars, physics etc. For me, when it comes to physics, my brain just seems to shut down on me. I've been trying to get my head around Sacred Geometry, the book from Drunvalek Melchizedek on it. But pffff ... It deals with physics, maths etc., and I'm quite intelligent, but with topics like that, my brain just seems to resist the info?
And right now just realising this could have to do with abuse in Atlantis, doh ... That's a good one ... never thought about that! Could never understand, because even if I want to know about this stuff, something inside me really seems to resist it and my brain just shuts down on me. Dang ...
I'm gonna try remember that, if ever I'm gonna get a healing from my friend again, I'm gonna ask her to 'look' at that.

Amazing what you did as a kid! And getting insights that way, wonderful!
I'm not sure whether Kundalini would remove implants. I don't think it would remove them by itself (not sure though). But possibly if you could locate them, you could use the energy to do so. There are crystals that can help in this too, but don't know which ones from the top of my head, I'd have to look it up. I think it also depends on what implants, who put them there etc.

Getting to know you a bit more, I'm not surprised you felt drawn to bismuth either. Bismuth also is based on Sacred Geometry, plus the colours, shapes have a certain 'tech' appearance and feel.
Maybe alchemy is your thing, I think so. If it appeals to you, look into it! It's about changing one thing into another, like turning lead into gold. Bismuth could sort of be seen as an alchemist 'crystal'. Goldstone as well. But there's another side to alchemy, energetically, to do with changes in a person. Turning yourself into a Golden Being, a Lightworker etc., is also regarded to be an alchemical process. My son was talking about this the other day, kid is a walking talking encyclopedia of wisdom and knowledge as well, at age 23, chuckle. He was explaining the ins and outs of alchemy to me, and he was spot on! But with this info, I hit this 'blank' again, this shutting down of my brain. I cannot remember exactly what it was about now

Look in to it if it appeals to you, you can prolly grasp it straight away as you're brain seems to be wired for this stuff.
I'm wired for what I call 'The Startrek Concept'. Learning (different type of), communication, interaction (from the Heart) etc., so totally different.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Also that's interesting what you said about the soulplanet and the homeplanet. Maybe this is why I'm feeling divided on this matter. So the soulplanet is the first planet you went to after splitting from source or something? And then your home planet was your first incarnated life?

Ive no idea at all about soul planets but what I do know from what Ive previously experienced is that there is a huge me out there (like a ball of energy, its so big that it is as big or bigger then the moon, planet earth wasnt big compared to me), out in space, in our earths galaxy right now.

This other me is constantly working on the energies of earth, streaming giant ribbons of energies of various colours at this planet. I suddenly found myself as my other me (that other consciousness of mine) one time.

I personally think that that could be me at some kind of oversoul level. So obviously I have a big role as far as earth goes (not just in this puny little human body Im in right now). I can only wonder why Im so dedicated to this planet? (I guess maybe one day I'll find out).
Old 21-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
(Oh yeah, I was obsessed with the Stargate Atlantis seasons too heheh.)

haha, I was near addicted to Stargate too.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You certainly digest info at the speed of light, haha.
I don't know about the Stargate series, they never really intrigued me that much. I do like Sci-Fi, but more the Star Trek stuff. I've felt for decades that that type of society is what we're headed for. Far less ego, more tolerance, discrimination (as good as) gone etc. etc. the way they deal with aliens, want to explore as opposed to interfere and dominate.
That's what intrigues me! I'm into communication, living from the Heart, coaching, guiding and learning (from each other).
Used to like Battle Star Galactica (the series from the 80's) but mostly cos I fancied the two male characters as a teen girl, chuckle.

I've always felt drawn to earth, nature. Got that from my dad, although he also knows quite a lot about stars, physics etc. For me, when it comes to physics, my brain just seems to shut down on me. I've been trying to get my head around Sacred Geometry, the book from Drunvalek Melchizedek on it. But pffff ... It deals with physics, maths etc., and I'm quite intelligent, but with topics like that, my brain just seems to resist the info?
And right now just realising this could have to do with abuse in Atlantis, doh ... That's a good one ... never thought about that! Could never understand, because even if I want to know about this stuff, something inside me really seems to resist it and my brain just shuts down on me. Dang ...
I'm gonna try remember that, if ever I'm gonna get a healing from my friend again, I'm gonna ask her to 'look' at that.

Amazing what you did as a kid! And getting insights that way, wonderful!
I'm not sure whether Kundalini would remove implants. I don't think it would remove them by itself (not sure though). But possibly if you could locate them, you could use the energy to do so. There are crystals that can help in this too, but don't know which ones from the top of my head, I'd have to look it up. I think it also depends on what implants, who put them there etc.

Getting to know you a bit more, I'm not surprised you felt drawn to bismuth either. Bismuth also is based on Sacred Geometry, plus the colours, shapes have a certain 'tech' appearance and feel.
Maybe alchemy is your thing, I think so. If it appeals to you, look into it! It's about changing one thing into another, like turning lead into gold. Bismuth could sort of be seen as an alchemist 'crystal'. Goldstone as well. But there's another side to alchemy, energetically, to do with changes in a person. Turning yourself into a Golden Being, a Lightworker etc., is also regarded to be an alchemical process. My son was talking about this the other day, kid is a walking talking encyclopedia of wisdom and knowledge as well, at age 23, chuckle. He was explaining the ins and outs of alchemy to me, and he was spot on! But with this info, I hit this 'blank' again, this shutting down of my brain. I cannot remember exactly what it was about now

Look in to it if it appeals to you, you can prolly grasp it straight away as you're brain seems to be wired for this stuff.
I'm wired for what I call 'The Startrek Concept'. Learning (different type of), communication, interaction (from the Heart) etc., so totally different.

I never really got into Startreck.. or Battlestar Galactica haha, actually it was my brother that got me into Stargate when he put it on tv one day and I had no other choice but to let him watch it.. by the end of the episode I was hooked! Same with Doctor Who too.

I think only lately I'm becoming more connected to the Earth.. I think that' the difference between Indigo's/Crystals, in that crystals are more heart based, and whilst I have an open heart, I'm more third eye based. So you would naturally feel more connected to the earth, whilst I am more connected to the abstract studies like physics, ect. Saying that, I'm not the bookworm I once was. I've chilled out A LOT! since I was younger, haha. Actually though I've wanted to get into sacred geometry a bit more, and I know Jordan on Spirit Science recommended those books by Melchizedeck, so I might buy it.. but if it's over technical it might bore me now.

Ah that'd be cool if you can get your friend to look at that. Yeah, I feel like I came straight from the war to Atlantis or something.. I've read something before about how some Lightworkers who were involved in the galactic war came to Earth when the souls there were still infants (Lemurians I assume) and started controlling them in ways that would give them more power to win their war.. this feels correct to me. I went through a phase in my dark night of the soul where I was OBSESSED with power and controlling and I just wanted to rule the world and kill everyone.. Lol. This is why I think all this. I might have been a commander or someone high up in the war and now I'm making up for all the karma I made lol by incarnating into terrible life situations (thanks past me )

What type of implants are we talking about here? From what I gather they're very deep within our biological mechanisms? I mean if I got rid of them all I'd be able to live a thousand years, right? But I don't see that happening.. lol. Anyway, how do I go about locating them? Crystals would be good too if they can help remove any. I don't feel like I have any implants actually.. but who knows.

Bismuth is based on sacred geometry? That's interesting.. I love staring at it.. all the different little formations.. let me guess, it's based on the Fibonacci sequence? Alchemy is definitely my thing though. Although I haven't got into the actual subject, I've studied other forms, and as you said being a Lightworker is all about transmuting dense matter into Light. That's what my Kundalini process is about. So definitely might study a bit more into alchemy, when I have time that is after studying everything else we've been talking about
Old 21-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Ive no idea at all about soul planets but what I do know from what Ive previously experienced is that there is a huge me out there (like a ball of energy, its so big that it is as big or bigger then the moon, planet earth wasnt big compared to me), out in space, in our earths galaxy right now.

This other me is constantly working on the energies of earth, streaming giant ribbons of energies of various colours at this planet. I suddenly found myself as my other me (that other consciousness of mine) one time.

I personally think that that could be me at some kind of oversoul level. So obviously I have a big role as far as earth goes (not just in this puny little human body Im in right now). I can only wonder why Im so dedicated to this planet? (I guess maybe one day I'll find out).

I feel this too. I feel like there's a huge me out there too.. but when I think about it I feel the connection to Andromeda. Like the big me might be there.. not necessary my origins, because it's outside of time, but where I always am. So when I die I might go back there and return to full consciousness (7D, I think).. but then incarnate back on another planet a bit later as a shard as I am now along with other shards which would be my soulmates. I've felt this for a long time, really. It's all starting to add up now.

Yes, 7D upwards is oversoul level, I believe. That's group consciousness which makes up entire planets, stars, solar systems, and galaxies, I think. But I think everyone is connected at this level, but the only thing that differs is their awareness of it. Most go to 4D when they die so they wouldn't be aware of it. Others like us probably would be because of our advanced evolutions, 5D+ is probably where we return to upon death. So we still sense that connection with us all the time.

I think earth is important because it's a synthesis of dualities (back to alchemy again), so we have to come here one to help our own progress and two to bring higher levels down to make transcendence available for everyone (aka, the ascension everyone goes on about).

I'd love to experience it though, as you have. That would be pretty cool.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
I feel like there's a huge me out there too
That's suddenly reminded me of something I experienced in May. I was doing energy-work, gathered enormous amounts of energy by tuning in, sounding etc. and then went outdoors to put all that energy in the middle of my garden so it could spread out through my garden, the village, the entire area even.
I then cleansed my garden, scooped up dense energies from deep in the ground and simply 'pushed' it away towards the sea (some 200 meters from my home). Then cleansed the entire village, just a sweep. Wasn't even difficult. It felt as if I was finally doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
I felt huge, energetically. And also heard / felt that I was too big for my body. My body can not contain the full being that I am.
It occurred to me that maybe that means I have to work more with my energy bodies?
I had another similar experience where I went away from earth, into the Cosmos, also being huge.
I do think we can work with this (more if not all of our bigger being), if we are able to draw it down into our bodies, for which we need to cleanse our bodies, have its energy go up etc. etc. so it can hold more light. And combine this with our energy bodies. If we can manage to do so, I believe we can work with much more of our being.
I've also learnt/read that we cannot have physical form from 6D and up. Because it's not compatible, the energies are too high. But I think this is changing. Because our bodies are evolving, can hold more and more light.

Wouldn't that 'bigger' us be us combined with our Higher Self? I've also read that we are integrating this more and more in our system. So where we couldn't get in touch with our HS in the past, we now can get in touch with it and from now on or in the near future even integrate it into our systems. Meaning our Monade will come into reach (the next level up). I believe the HS has tiers, so maybe we'll integrate lower tiers of our HS in our system to begin with?

Scarlett, living to be a hundred / thousands of years; there is no physical or scientific evidence or reason for our bodies to grow old. So technically speaking we should be able to grow much older than we do now. Allegedly we did, long long time ago.
But a lot will have to change in order to achieve that. One of them is the collective believe that we cannot live to grow older than approx. 80 -100 yrs of age.
Pollution doesn't help either of course. And I've read somewhere that indeed we have been re-wired (as in manipulated) to not grow that old.

Implants, I don't know ins and out, but from what I gather they can be in our aura / energy system as well as in our physical bodies.

Don't you dare fry my brain with Fibonacci, Phi, Golden Ratio etc. LOL. That's where I barge into this brick wall again, haha. I find it very interested, but somehow can never remember or hold on to the knowledge.
I loved Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, which was about all that stuff too.
I don't think you'd find Melchizedek's books technical. It's not really technical, more mathematical / logical. I did find another book on Sacred Geometry the other day, by a Dutch author, and that feels more accessible to me, and as I am really interested, I may get that book. Maybe that can help me along.
These books deal with the Flower of Life, Merkabah, Merkivah (Light bodies / vessels), Metatron's Cube etc. I want to understand.
I think I best look into why I have this blockage ...
But I think you'll get it straight away :)