Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2016, 04:19 AM
Bonge Bonge is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 22
 
My moldavite disappeared?

I know this isn't a very uncommon problem, but I'm still somehow shocked about it. The last time I held it was during an astral projection attempt (which failed), and the whole time I felt the stone vibrating like crazy in between my palms. After I came back and grounded myself, I started crying because a bunch of problems I been avoiding for so long hit me all at once, and it was then when I realised the moldavite completely vanished. I searched everywhere for it - but it was just gone.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what the point of sharing this was. I guess I want to hear others opinions, or to confirm that I lost the moldavite because it had done its job, and that I now have to work through all of these internal struggles to get it back? Idk, moldavite's a tricky one
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Errol Errol is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 448
  Errol's Avatar
Yes, Moldavite is the champion, really a tricky one :)
It's not so uncommon, but still a quite unusual phenomenon. Maybe your Crystal is going to show up later.
I guess, considering what your experience was, that he went beyond "normal" strong energy, and did what needed to be done.
That happened to me twice, with Phenakite. One has gone above the call for good (many years ago), the second one came back after a few weeks.

Best wishes :)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-06-2016, 02:40 PM
kybe333 kybe333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 135
 
I might have lost mine too yesterday. I had it in my pocket and was meditating with it yesterday, woke up checked my pocket and it's not there. Could have dropped it in my room or could have fell out of my pocket when I went to get takeout food. I am cleaning my room today so I will know soon enough if I actually lost it. Bought two moldavites yesterday after not shopping for crystals in forever. Coincidence? we'll see.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Crystal Ambassador Crystal Ambassador is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Wash-Your-Hands-ington (Washington)
Posts: 438
  Crystal Ambassador's Avatar
Crystals can be tricky indeed, and I've noticed several ones that disappear by withdrawing into the shadows for a while. Each time, they seem to do so because they want to take a more indirect approach to helping rather than being interacted with directly. Always mine have turned back up, when they're ready to help again. Moldavite in particular is a very strong stone, so I would expect that it may be withdrawing to keep you from overloading on its energy. Some can be gone for months, others only a couple days. You can ask your intuition or any spirit guides you trust if the moldavite is withdrawing.

In the case of crystals actually leaving, they do do that when they're ready to go. Since Moldavites are small and can leave a little easier than, say, a fist-sized geode, it's harder to know if they fell out in public. For this, I would recommend to also come to terms with the possibility of it being gone. That way if you don't find it you'll have been prepared. And if you do reunite, it'll simply be a bonus.
__________________
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'.'".
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Bonge Bonge is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 22
 
Thanks for all the valuable insight guys!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-06-2016, 03:04 PM
kybe333 kybe333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 135
 
Hey Bonge, here's an update on my situation in case your interested:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I believe I actually lost it! Literally the only time I could have lost it that day would have been when I went to get takeout food and took my wallet out of my pocket. I was wearing not-so-deep pockets so this is plausible, but for me or the old couple waiting in line behind me to not notice is a miracle. When I woke up the next morning I wasn't worried or anything but I checked both sides of my bed to look for it, kinda like how you randomly check for your keys or phone just to make sure you have it. Cleaned every inch of my room and didn't see it, so if I find it I find it and if I don't I don't.

This moldavite helped me a lot with clearing my heart chakra, let me tell you clearing the heart chakra is not fun but I think it's necessary. They were past emotional issues. It's like running a bad breakup over and over in your head until you fully get over it, very painful. It also taught me to let go / non-attachment. I don't care too much for money for instance, I like it and it's nice but I'm not greedy or anything or attached to acquiring it.

Here's a little side story with that piece of moldavite when it first taught me to let go:

I was running at a wildlife park that has a paved trail in a wooded area, and this is the only other time it fell out of my pocket, when I was running, I was pretty surprised because nothing ever just falls out of my pocket like that, the pockets I was wearing there were deep. Well after I was finished the first lap (3 miles) I finally came to terms that I lost it, took me about 1.5 miles to come to terms. Right after I finally came to terms and let it go, I started a second lap and lo and behold I found it on the pavement on the beginning of my second lap, I could barely tell it was mine even when staring at it, with how many other stones were on the ground and how small it was. I just knew it was teaching me to let go, because this is a major hurdle in the spiritual path.

I used to be attached to material things, who isn't these days, I remember when I got a brand new Zune and I guarded it with my life. Well I just bought a brand new sleek tablet ($200) and only had it for a few weeks and it got a nice little crack up it one day, well you know what, I got over it in about 5 minutes. You can't take these things with you when you die, they are just objects, and each one of them has a short lifespan even if you baby it. You have to be okay with living, loving, and losing it all. You will remain through all of it, it will make you stronger. You have to confront these things in order to rise above(transcend) them. Many people are afraid of death or pretend it won't happen to them, well I say when it's my time to go it's my time to go. Besides, the real you (soul) will remain through that too.

Not even worried about losing that $85 dollar piece of moldavite, especially considering I bought two others the same day, what a coincidence.

Excuse my wall of text, I like to write sometimes, hope you people like to read
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Akira Akira is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,071
  Akira's Avatar
Kybe
Crystals just do this. I have a beautiful Tiger Eye that i have been using to protect me at work and I am on holiday this week and I haven't seen it anywhere. It's like it's gone for a trip. Guarantee she will show up when i need her. I reckon your Moldavite will too. As for the Moldavite they are cheeky little crystals to work with. It'll turn up or another crystal will find you.

Best Akira
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-06-2016, 07:53 PM
kybe333 kybe333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 135
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Kybe
Crystals just do this. I have a beautiful Tiger Eye that i have been using to protect me at work and I am on holiday this week and I haven't seen it anywhere. It's like it's gone for a trip. Guarantee she will show up when i need her. I reckon your Moldavite will too. As for the Moldavite they are cheeky little crystals to work with. It'll turn up or another crystal will find you.

Yea I'm not even worried, the timing makes me believe that it was meant to leave, maybe someone needed it more than me. Just bought a good amount of crystals though so I'm kind of excited. I'm interested to see the staurolite pendant I bought arrive. I also decided today that I'm going to make a crystal bracelet and maybe necklace later on. I found some awesome gemstone beads, and rough gemstones with holes in them, on ebay, along with some other random trinkets. I'm just hoping it will look masculine enough, hopefully the carved skull bone beads even out the amethyst and citrine LOL. I bought sort of in bulk so I might give some away or something once I get good. Can't really tell how it will look before you put it together though...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Akira Akira is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,071
  Akira's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Yea I'm not even worried, the timing makes me believe that it was meant to leave, maybe someone needed it more than me. Just bought a good amount of crystals though so I'm kind of excited. I'm interested to see the staurolite pendant I bought arrive. I also decided today that I'm going to make a crystal bracelet and maybe necklace later on. I found some awesome gemstone beads, and rough gemstones with holes in them, on ebay, along with some other random trinkets. I'm just hoping it will look masculine enough, hopefully the carved skull bone beads even out the amethyst and citrine LOL. I bought sort of in bulk so I might give some away or something once I get good. Can't really tell how it will look before you put it together though...

All sounds great, my other half used to wear a tigers eye for years then one day he didn't need it anymore and now it hangs on the photo of us he has. I never looked at Staurolite before so I have just checked it out. Think I will get one for him, I was looking for a new crystal to replace the tiger eye. As for me I am going to get some aqua aura as that's what I am being drawn to. It's exciting isn't it? I haven't had crystals in my life for ages and now they're back with a vengeance lol. I'm all about grounding at the moment so mine have been all dark crystals until the aqua aura popped up.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 17-06-2016, 02:59 AM
idkusername idkusername is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 357
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Hey Bonge, here's an update on my situation in case your interested:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I believe I actually lost it! Literally the only time I could have lost it that day would have been when I went to get takeout food and took my wallet out of my pocket. I was wearing not-so-deep pockets so this is plausible, but for me or the old couple waiting in line behind me to not notice is a miracle. When I woke up the next morning I wasn't worried or anything but I checked both sides of my bed to look for it, kinda like how you randomly check for your keys or phone just to make sure you have it. Cleaned every inch of my room and didn't see it, so if I find it I find it and if I don't I don't.

This moldavite helped me a lot with clearing my heart chakra, let me tell you clearing the heart chakra is not fun but I think it's necessary. They were past emotional issues. It's like running a bad breakup over and over in your head until you fully get over it, very painful. It also taught me to let go / non-attachment. I don't care too much for money for instance, I like it and it's nice but I'm not greedy or anything or attached to acquiring it.

Here's a little side story with that piece of moldavite when it first taught me to let go:

I was running at a wildlife park that has a paved trail in a wooded area, and this is the only other time it fell out of my pocket, when I was running, I was pretty surprised because nothing ever just falls out of my pocket like that, the pockets I was wearing there were deep. Well after I was finished the first lap (3 miles) I finally came to terms that I lost it, took me about 1.5 miles to come to terms. Right after I finally came to terms and let it go, I started a second lap and lo and behold I found it on the pavement on the beginning of my second lap, I could barely tell it was mine even when staring at it, with how many other stones were on the ground and how small it was. I just knew it was teaching me to let go, because this is a major hurdle in the spiritual path.

I used to be attached to material things, who isn't these days, I remember when I got a brand new Zune and I guarded it with my life. Well I just bought a brand new sleek tablet ($200) and only had it for a few weeks and it got a nice little crack up it one day, well you know what, I got over it in about 5 minutes. You can't take these things with you when you die, they are just objects, and each one of them has a short lifespan even if you baby it. You have to be okay with living, loving, and losing it all. You will remain through all of it, it will make you stronger. You have to confront these things in order to rise above(transcend) them. Many people are afraid of death or pretend it won't happen to them, well I say when it's my time to go it's my time to go. Besides, the real you (soul) will remain through that too.

Not even worried about losing that $85 dollar piece of moldavite, especially considering I bought two others the same day, what a coincidence.

Excuse my wall of text, I like to write sometimes, hope you people like to read
Hello! Sorry to interupt & state something completely out of topic, but I'm new to crystals & was wondering. How do you use crystals to heal yourself? Like do you hold them & let the energy fix you? How long did it take? Sorry for the questions, it just seems like a good healer for me. Also sorry for interupting the thread with a question out of the topic. Thank you
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums