Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
The dark night of the soul is not specific to tfs. It is a part of the awakening process, and by awakening I mean spiritual awakening that leads to enlightenment. Not everyone that spiritually awakens experiences a tf, but it seems like most experience the dark night. The dark night is about letting go of the attachment to the old 3D realm. It involves a breaking down of one's old life, which has to happen to rebuild.
There is no specific time in which the dark night has to happen,like it may happen at different times along the process for different people. For a lot of people, it seems to happen before the awakening begins, but not always. For me, it happened after my awakening began, for my twin it happened before.

You can learn about tfs, but I would be careful in believing everything you read or hear. I don't necessarily believe all the theories that are out there on the internet. Even reading this forum, you might notice different people believe different things about it. And even among the theories out there, you'll find contradictions.

It sounds like she might just be embarrassed about her current circumstances. My twin tends to be the more guarded type as well, sometimes not sharing details, especially if it is something he is embarrassed about. He'll just leave it out. If that's her personality, you will just have to learn to deal with it.
Also, tfs push us into facing issues that we have always had, so if you have never been good at expressing your emotions, it makes sense that this would come up for you.

Thank you so much for this well thought out response. We both came clean about our feelings towards each other and I told her that I truly believed we share a soul. Neither of us can explain the synchronicities we've both been experiencing, the love and peace we both feel in each other's presence, and the constant longing for each other if even for a few hours. We've both decided that her and I are going to get married on the 1 year anniversary of us meeting which is something we BOTH never wanted to do ever. It just feels right. I accept the fact that we might have some bad times, but I know nothing will keep us apart. She's my best friend and if the whole world disappeared and it was just us, we both would be in "heaven". I don't want her to ever change herself and she will never try to change me. It will just be us and our love when we tie the knot. It feels so comforting knowing I found my other half and I know it will just get better. After years of depression, pessimism, and sexually charged relationships; it's so wonderful to have found the ONE. Thanks again everyone,.