Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

spirit stuck in another girls body

I don’t really know where to turn — but recently I have realized my soul is stuck in another girls body. We essentially, from my understanding swapped human bodies and our souls govern the conscious experience of the body. This is extremely difficult for me because I have no one in my life. I do not know how to bond with people that aren’t actually my family. I do not know how to bond with a guy that is who I think is this girls twin flame. I don’t know what to do about the relationships I have been in. None of them have been fulfilling because they are not my soulmates / or twin flame but rather hers. I don’t know how to go about maneuvering this idea that all the people in my life do not belong to me. For instance, even though I was born into this family, at 24 I can’t recognize them as my family members yet I have their genetics. I miss my real mom, and have felt I have had to raise myself. I miss having a life that belongs to me. I’m scared to live in a house with people I do not know. I don’t know why God orchestrated this.

I went out on a limb because this girl is too dang honest and told the guy I believe to be her twin flame this idea that I was a famous persons soul stuck in her body. Even going so far as to list who. I’m grateful that I found this community a while ago to have somewhere to turn. It is hard to live in another girls body that is living your life as a famous person.

What do you know about souls that have been put in other persons body?

To put into perspective what would you do if everyone in your life you did not know why they were in your life because they aren’t your souls connections? She operates from this idea that everyone in her life was destined to be. That you’re destined to marry a certain person. etc. What do you do if the people you are supposed to be with aren’t actually supposed to be with you because they don’t belong to your soul but rather your body? It’s almost as if I’m expected to love somebody else’s twin flame and don’t understand why they are in love because
I’m not meant to be here. Meanwhile I feel as though all these people dislike her because it’s not the person they are seeking. Her mind body and spirit is not in unison. Constantly pulling to want to be famous and not understanding how to make a living. It’s really lonely, I feel as though it’s me alone in the universe and I suppose that is why I am turning here. Maybe if someone has experienced something similar or has some advice on what they would do. I’m grateful to be able to put this down into words and have other peoples input about what they would do if you were living in someone else’s body?

How are you supposed to manage a relationship with people that you’re not in love with? What do you do if separately we are experiencing each others relationships?
Old 14-09-2019, 02:16 AM
Knower

Why do you believe that you are stuck in another girls body? How did that happen? Where did your body go? Can you give me some more details so I can understand better?
Old 19-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Experiencer
Sorry, but I think you’re mistaken, memories remain with the physical body,
Walkin souls retain all the memories of the original, they just no longer have an emotional response to them, so even if you had swapped souls with another, you wouldnt physically conciously know, it as you say you do, essentially you are stating you have swapped consciousness, not souls, other than being mentally ill, the only other explanation would be parallel universe. ?