Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Master

I was approached by a mason

Some months ago I met the masons while I was in the astral realms, then I received a message from them: WE ARE THE FREEMASONS; anyway, people looked at me with an eye of suspicion, I myself, doubted my experience of them, thinking that it was all in my mind, then, it happened... I met a real mason, in real life, and this man proposed to me to be one of them.

This man appeared from nowhere and he became the boyfriend of my cousin, he started talking with me about all my experiences and things he knew about our world.He told me that many people in my country are in fact masons, they are like everywhere, they rule the world.We discussed a lot about the Creator, he asked me if I can read people's thoughts and things like that, I said that I will not do something like that because it's bad.After some good long discussions, finally he said to me that if I want to be one of them.This man is a very rich man, he owns a IT company and was in collaborations with companies like Microsoft, so he is not a nobody.

Now, to all of you who doubted my experience, how is this even possible? That in the time I had visions with the masons to actually meet a mason in real life and to be asked to be part of their group.Last night I asked once again my cousin if he is a mason and she confirmed to me that he is an actual mason and that he uses the symbols they usually use, you know, the all seeing eye and many other, in fact, his company logo is a pyramid with the all seeing eye....

It's all true.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:00 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Some months ago I met the masons while I was in the astral realms, then I received a message from them: WE ARE THE FREEMASONS; anyway, people looked at me with an eye of suspicion, I myself, doubted my experience of them, thinking that it was all in my mind, then, it happened... I met a real mason, in real life, and this man proposed to me to be one of them.

This man appeared from nowhere and he became the boyfriend of my cousin, he started talking with me about all my experiences and things he knew about our world.He told me that many people in my country are in fact masons, they are like everywhere, they rule the world.We discussed a lot about the Creator, he asked me if I can read people's thoughts and things like that, I said that I will not do something like that because it's bad.After some good long discussions, finally he said to me that if I want to be one of them.This man is a very rich man, he owns a IT company and was in collaborations with companies like Microsoft, so he is not a nobody.

Now, to all of you who doubted my experience, how is this even possible? That in the time I had visions with the masons to actually meet a mason in real life and to be asked to be part of their group.Last night I asked once again my cousin if he is a mason and she confirmed to me that he is an actual mason and that he uses the symbols they usually use, you know, the all seeing eye and many other, in fact, his company logo is a pyramid with the all seeing eye....

It's all true.

Fascinating. Talking about astral projection,I,ve never been able to do it.Probably because I,m frightened.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:

It's all true.
The Mason's are an interesting group. You might be surprised that you might already be familiar with Mason beliefs.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You honestly don't know how its "passable " yet you not only did it but you can read people's minds you just don't because "its wrong " as you said? . I am sensing early onset schizophrenia here

No, I can't read people minds, but the man said to me if I can, so I assume that it's possible and if it's possible, then I have no desire to do such things, it's something bad.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Mason's are an interesting group. You might be surprised that you might already be familiar with Mason beliefs.

I know they are everywhere, the catholic church and the orthodox church use the very same symbols that are used by the masons.I saw once a church that at the entrance, above the door, they had painted a huge pyramid with an eye in the middle of it.

A church in my country.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
I know they are everywhere, the catholic church and the orthodox church use the very same symbols that are used by the masons.I saw once a church that at the entrance, above the door, they had painted a huge pyramid with an eye in the middle of it.

A church in my country.

I can 100% assure you that no Catholic Church would use that symbol, never.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I can 100% assure you that no Catholic Church would use that symbol, never.

Just do a google images search and you will see, their churches are filled with the pyramid with the all seeing eye.

Church at the Piazza del Popolo in Rome, I can give you countless examples :)) The catholics call it the "eye of Providence", another name for a masonic symbol.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account
I think the guy you met was most likely just delusional. If he was really part of some secret organisation then he would keep quiet about it. Or, he was goofing around for whatever reason.

By the way, the all-seeing eye symbol with the triangle was originally a Christian symbol representing the holy trinity, so that's probably why you find it at so many churches.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Just do a google images search and you will see, their churches are filled with the pyramid with the all seeing eye.

Church at the Piazza del Popolo in Rome, I can give you countless examples :)) The catholics call it the "eye of Providence", another name for a masonic symbol.

The eye of providence has nothing to do with the Masons and is different, you will not find a Masonic Symbol in any Catholic Church. BTW, it is not a Pyramid it's the Trinity, or Triune God.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The eye of providence has nothing to do with the Masons and is different, you will not find a Masonic Symbol in any Catholic Church. BTW, it is not a Pyramid it's the Trinity, or Triune God.

The catholic church is full of the masonic symbols, of course, you were once a catholic if I remember right and those beliefs affect you even to this very day.

BTW, I was well aware that it means the trinity.

It's funny how the very same symbol is used by the masons and the so called christian churches.