Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Now what...... do I do with all of these rocks?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Master
You've got enough hot air inside you to last two winters, BigJohn.

Morning everyone. All around us will have high winds today. But we are protected in a hole of calm weather. Today at least. We are supposed to have high winds the next 7 days at least.

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
You've got enough hot air inside you to last two winters, BigJohn.

Morning everyone. All around us will have high winds today. But we are protected in a hole of calm weather. Today at least. We are supposed to have high winds the next 7 days at least.
.................................................. ....

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-01-2020, 11:15 PM
Master

Hi all!

I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed at the moment; somehow despite only doing 'external' work twice a week, I am still hectically overcommitted and the panic to try to 'close the gap' is really starting to do my head in. The air quality here is also terrible - it looks like dense morning fog, except it's almost noon and the Air Quality Index is ~217 (Very Poor). I was fortunate to be gifted with an air purifier, have another on the way, and have an industrial-style mask so I can do some outside duties if I need to, but I'm really struggling around my usual routines because frankly I'm scared to leave my apartment for any reason. Even just to take the recycling out. Because the air is effectively poisonous :(

Trying to get some work done right now, and hoping I'll feel better after that. Also trying to remind myself that in 6-7 months from now, a lot of what's currently on my plate won't be.

Sorry for the word dump! How is everyone else doing today?
Old 15-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Master

Phew! Approx 12 hours later I'm feeling better with the air quality slightly improved, and one of my bigger/scarier weekly projects close to completion. It's taken three times longer than desired but we got there! Apparently I just needed to do a bit of exercise in between milestones to take the stress edge off... haha :)
Old 16-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Master
Yikes your air quality is very bad tealily. I'm glad you have an air purifier to help in your apartment.

Sometimes just writing it down helps relieve the stress. I'm glad you are in a better place now. You can only move forward and one day at a time. What you have to do will be done in a timely manner.

I am reading a book by a woman who was ritually abused her whole childhood. Sounds gruesome but actually she doesn't concentrate on her abuse. She is getting the word out there that this is happening to thousands, if not millions here in the United States. I am going to research these groups more when I get done with her book.

I am doing good. Things are falling into place nicely. I made my appointment yesterday. Got positive feedback. Another appointment on the 28th. Wondering what advice I will get. In the meantime I need to stay calm.

Old 19-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Master
My hubby was so funny. He was a flurry of activity this morning so he could have everything done before NFL playoffs started.

One of my favorite authors, Helen Greaves has 3 or 4 books published. She was a Catholic nun and all of her books were published in the 50's and 60's.
I've purchased all but 1 because it was a bit pricey. I bought this last book titled The Dissolving Veil, for myself as a Christmas present. Today I started it. It is so very good. I'm so glad I spoiled myself and bought it.

Old 20-01-2020, 10:51 PM
Master
A quiet day today. I actually limped outside and spent some time with my dogs. They miss me so much right now.

I'm in the process of learning more life lessons. I'd rather be on the mountaintops. I haven't been there in quite a few years. I'm due for one.

Old 25-01-2020, 01:23 PM
Master
Good morning! :)

Just had some cake with a cuppa so all is good. It's cloudy here today.

Had a good dream this morning where we were feeding spiders raspberries. lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 25-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Master
I wasn't aware spiders enjoy raspberries in dreamland, Stranded.

Good morning everyone. It's beautiful outside and I can't wait to get out and enjoy the sun and blue sky.

Closed Thread