Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2007, 01:14 AM
Maranda

chadley,

"impacted"? Makes me sound like I might need some laxatives. lol

Just stating my point too. After all, isn't that what we are all doing here. Sharing our experiences and making our points?

No problem. I look forward to reading more of your points - And I promise you, if I were any more open minded my brain would fall out! lol

I too am interested in seeing how my other thread develops.

You are correct - The Law Of Attraction came first, then came all the books and the movies. (the chicken or the egg!)

Would I care to comment on how The Master Key relates to it?
To what exactly? My life or The Law Of Attraction?

Blessings to you, too. I think you and I can have some fun with this.

Maranda
Old 30-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Maranda

Many people misunderstand The Law Of Attraction. They think it means if they think about being rich they will be rich. The Law Of Attraction refers to something we do all the time.

Thought is creative. All thought, good and bad, is creative and tends to become a material thing. Negative thoughts are not bad, they are simply telling you about something that needs your attention. Negative thoughts only become a problem when we ignore them in the hope that everything will simply work itself out. But we still worry about what is going to happen. And by doing that, we make it happen.

Once you become aware of The Law Of Attraction you can learn, through the cultivation of positive thinking, to direct your thoughts in order to create the desired results.

If something is making you unhappy, simply acknowledge that fact to yourself, and then be clear and precise about the fact that you have changed your mind and no longer need or want this situation. Think about replacing the bad situation with a more positive one.
Old 30-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Enigma

Could anyone tell me where I could rent this Movie?
Old 30-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Maranda

Yeah. I'd like to know that, too. In UK, haven't seen it anywhere.
Closed Thread