Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Hello and welcome.

My one thought was perhaps he is spurring some kind of spiritual awakening in you.

Also, the part about your throat chakra...perhaps his love is helping to balance your chakras? Why don't you follow up on throat chakra study to see if there is something there that would set off a light bulb within yourself.

Yes I was thinking in to this as he is somehow deepening my spirituality because I already meditate and I teach meditation for few seekers around the world. But usually when we talk about kundalini etc we usually experience as surge of energy etc etc or people get dream of some saints,God or light guiding them helping them...but in my case it seems my twin flame is doing it. He was like my mirror and was showing n mirroring me where my flaws are and where I had to work... After separation I am learning how to deal with abandonment as that was something I have buried behind and kept it and after he left and especially in separation I am dealing and battling abandonment etc..

Separation was hardest and then Finally I surrendered to God and that's when all these dreams and chakra spinning and stuffs started.

Thank you all for your help...
Old 30-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuvg
Yes I was thinking in to this as he is somehow deepening my spirituality because I already meditate and I teach meditation for few seekers around the world. But usually when we talk about kundalini etc we usually experience as surge of energy etc etc or people get dream of some saints,God or light guiding them helping them...but in my case it seems my twin flame is doing it. He was like my mirror and was showing n mirroring me where my flaws are and where I had to work... After separation I am learning how to deal with abandonment as that was something I have buried behind and kept it and after he left and especially in separation I am dealing and battling abandonment etc..

Separation was hardest and then Finally I surrendered to God and that's when all these dreams and chakra spinning and stuffs started.

Thank you all for your help...

No problem.

What is the difference between separation and abandonment?

It could be he helped with this. I've read stories of guru's and stuff doing this. Or perhaps you just mean the lessons he taught you.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Abandonment issue is with my own family I face they(my mom)abandoned me. Kind of disowning me.
Separation is with my tf which was hard bit my tf was with me during hard times with me. Once I came out of it he wanted to leave and he started ghosting me.Then I texted him finally asking is there anything wrong to which he said it has nothing to Do with me but with him and hr wants me to move let go behind my friendship. That's what I saw him of last and then these dreams and stuffs started after that may be after 2 months.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Abandonment issue is with my own family I face they(my mom)abandoned me. Kind of disowning me.
Separation is with my tf which was hard bit my tf was with me during hard times with me. Once I came out of it he wanted to leave and he started ghosting me.Then I texted him finally asking is there anything wrong to which he said it has nothing to Do with me but with him and hr wants me to move let go behind my friendship. That's what I saw him of last and then these dreams and stuffs started after that may be after 2 months.

Oh, yes I see. This is all very sad. I have first hand experience of one of these.

Old 02-10-2019, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Oh, yes I see. This is all very sad. I have first hand experience of one of these.

Guess somewhere these all lead to some kind of spiritual awakening in me,.seeing back one thinks whatever one happens our parents would be by our side oh God how wrong I was and God made me realise the truth in this materialistic world anything can be possible. Anyways I was so much attached to my mom and I think now God made me realise my freedom, my strength within...in all these iam thankful to God for being with me and sendibgb!my tf at the right time and all along I have my lovely soulmate who is with me in this journey.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:14 AM
Ascender

Yes, I could not imagine not having my parents. They are the only people I can trust to be reliable and there for me.

Sounds like you have a good perspective.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Thank you for the warm welcome. I was thinking more about how in dreams he seems to activate my chakras and energy. Before also I had a dream in which he touched me hugged me from behind and I could see my solar Plex spinning and some kind of warm energy engulfing me and he whispered I am deeply in love with you which made my heart beat faster and my heart chakra started spinning...yes first initially I also put it as well its just a dream and as soon as I feel this energy and chakra spinning I wakeup and after that also I will be feeling it and I sometimes sit with it as kind of meditation...I don't know if anyone else have gone through such or similar experiences. Oh yeah I try to forget him and at times when I completely have forgotten about him he seems to popup in my dreams. BTW these kind of energybwork and chakra spinning dreams I am getting only when I dream about him and not with any one else that's why it made me curious as to what it could be that iam going through and there might be others who might have gone through similar experiences.

The forum is very lovely and iam happy to be part of you all.

Yes tfs open your chakras and jump start your awakening. That is what mine did, only difference is it was not in the dream state that it happened. My tf also seem to have initially activated my third eye, which later opened. That is what tfs do.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes tfs open your chakras and jump start your awakening. That is what mine did, only difference is it was not in the dream state that it happened. My tf also seem to have initially activated my third eye, which later opened. That is what tfs do.
Wow that sounds awesome may be I have to read your post about your experience. Thanks a lot for your input.