Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 PM
FrankieJG

The Wheel of Fortune

I have been getting the wheel of fortune over and over in a general love reading with a specific person what could this mean?
Old 15-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Seeker

From my experience, depending on the surrounding cards the Wheel of Fortune signifes a turning point within the relationship. A change is coming but there is no definite outcome because there are infinite possibilites of how the outcome will be. I can say the Wheel of Fortune is the Tower and 2's (Two of Wands, Two Of Swords and etc) mixed together.

If you look at your past reading about your relationship, you can probably figure out how to make the outcome turn out in your favor.

Hope this was helpful
Old 17-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I have been getting the wheel of fortune over and over in a general love reading with a specific person what could this mean?

Do you enjoy relationships that go around and around?
I would say keep shopping.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanno317
From my experience, depending on the surrounding cards the Wheel of Fortune signifes a turning point within the relationship. A change is coming but there is no definite outcome because there are infinite possibilites of how the outcome will be. I can say the Wheel of Fortune is the Tower and 2's (Two of Wands, Two Of Swords and etc) mixed together.

If you look at your past reading about your relationship, you can probably figure out how to make the outcome turn out in your favor.

Hope this was helpful
I like that interpretation right up till the part on the Tower and the 2's.
Could you elaborate on that? I don't get how you see this. Maybe you can give an example.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I like that interpretation right up till the part on the Tower and the 2's.
Could you elaborate on that? I don't get how you see this. Maybe you can give an example.

The 2's for me represent choices. The person has a choice on how the outcome plays out.

An example could be someone who has started online dating. They probably have several partners they went on date and there all decent. This person has numerous possibilities of how their love life will turn out, but it's their choice. I can't really think of a good example.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Seeker
My interpretation is that it signifies the weaving of life's truth coming together, like fate.

In other words, you and this person's fate will be present soon. However, in the meantime, things are happening as they should until it reaches the point in which your fate (whether it be together or apart) is revealed and what is meant to happen is clear. In the meantime, don't lose hope. Trust and let things happen naturally.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanno317
The 2's for me represent choices. The person has a choice on how the outcome plays out.

An example could be someone who has started online dating. They probably have several partners they went on date and there all decent. This person has numerous possibilities of how their love life will turn out, but it's their choice. I can't really think of a good example.
I hadn't seen your reply. Thank you! Makes sense :)
Old 18-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Newbie ;)

The wheel of fortune is governed by Jupiter so is a benefic planet and brings good news generally. But it also signifies the ever changing cycle of life and can just mean the end of one cycle and moving onto a different but better phase, or a deeper one. Life always has its ups and downs so if it is up right now, there could be a minor dip or vice versa.

Regards
Buttercup