Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
XVIII The Moon

The Moon represents one who has a great deal of magnetism, and like the moon you bring light into darkness. You are very deep and sometimes emotional. You are a true romantic. There is a interest in the mysterious. Dreams, visions, physic phenomenon are areas that you like to explore. The Moon personality trusts in their intuition. Within you there is an inner sense of knowing that flows very deeply. You follow your gut feelings.You are a very private person. When one is as sensitive as you are, you want to make sure you have trust and loyalty before you allow another in. Life will present you with lots of choices between two issues, people, situations, opportunities, what ever it may be, you have the ability to stick to your path and make the choice and move on. The moon's lesson is to be your authentic self without deception to yourself or others and to live with commitment to truth. You understand the Karmic cycle and wish to heal aspects of yourself that don't serve you or your world.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
That's my question, if anybody wants to pull a card on it. I don't even know if I'm supposed to do the ritual. Maybe it was just showing me the ritual. Any clarity on this would be appreciated. I saw the 2 of Cups (Thoth) tarot card and 2 goblets filled to the tops with water.

1st card:Three of cups.
Clarification card: Queen of pentz

I feel this is manifestation related, community-and the solidarity of friendships coming into fruition.

Sorry I can't make sense of it on my end, other than it being related to the thread you made in the TF/soul mate section, it was created with initiative and intent, and it has a following, the energy is positive and in flow... ritual done?

its not uncommon to take the energy of the forum with me to my dreams :/

I like this card specifically and I haven't gotten Queens in a while, but to me, this prissy kitty is about quality not quantity, no chump or cheap change with her. So if someone is going to bring it, do it with some class, integrity and value
Old 03-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee

I love the mysterious. Thank you for reading on this for me.

So this could be about a choice between two potential partners?
Old 03-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
1st card:Three of cups.
Clarification card: Queen of pentz

I feel this is manifestation related, community-and the solidarity of friendships coming into fruition.

Sorry I can't make sense of it on my end, other than it being related to the thread you made in the TF/soul mate section, it was created with initiative and intent, and it has a following, the energy is positive and in flow... ritual done?

its not uncommon to take the energy of the forum with me to my dreams :/

I had the dream on Monday. I've been wondering if I need to actually perform it. There's a lot of mystery around this dream. My gf said it has to do with Magdalen and sex magic. There was a ritual involving two goblets in a book called The Magdalen Manuscript. Thank you for your interpretation. I think I'm just going to let the answers come. I still don't understand it.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I had the dream on Monday. I've been wondering if I need to actually perform it. There's a lot of mystery around this dream. My gf said it has to do with Magdalen and sex magic. There was a ritual involving two goblets in a book called The Magdalen Manuscript. Thank you for your interpretation. I think I'm just going to let the answers come. I still don't understand it.

Ah okay, hmm very interesting. Yeah there is a thread going around about the Magdalen manuscript ( which I need to read up on, I am not familiar). Good luck, fascinating dream, keep us updated if the magic brings some rainbows in hehe
Old 03-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
I love the mysterious. Thank you for reading on this for me.

So this could be about a choice between two potential partners?
As I see it, it could mean anything.
Two cups filled with water could mean the two of cups card, it could mean you are close to love or simply want love. It could also mean duality or dealing with emotions as water symbolizes emotions.

It was your dream, if your intuition says that then that is what it means.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
As I see it, it could mean anything.
Two cups filled with water could mean the two of cups card, it could mean you are close to love or simply want love. It could also mean duality or dealing with emotions as water symbolizes emotions.

It was your dream, if your intuition says that then that is what it means.

No, but I was just asking since a recurring theme in my readings surrounds around a choice of partners in the future.

When I saw it in the dream, I knew whatever the energy was that was emanating from the goblets was extremely powerful. That's all
Old 03-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
XVIII The Moon

Quote:
The Moon represents one who has a great deal of magnetism, and like the moon you bring light into darkness. You are very deep and sometimes emotional. You are a true romantic. There is a interest in the mysterious. Dreams, visions, physic phenomenon are areas that you like to explore. The Moon personality trusts in their intuition. Within you there is an inner sense of knowing that flows very deeply. You follow your gut feelings.You are a very private person. When one is as sensitive as you are, you want to make sure you have trust and loyalty before you allow another in. Life will present you with lots of choices between two issues, people, situations, opportunities, what ever it may be, you have the ability to stick to your path and make the choice and move on. The moon's lesson is to be your authentic self without deception to yourself or others and to live with commitment to truth. You understand the Karmic cycle and wish to heal aspects of yourself that don't serve you or your world.

Absolutely spot on with me in general and the energy I'm feeling all round as of late. Lovely graphics too.

Thanks for posting

Peace & blessings.
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke