Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Master
I'm going to write a story here, illustrative I guess, and after writing it I might even understand why it is being written more than I do now even whilst I only have a vague comprehension.

But it seems to fit or merely that I have an idea that it might and at this point maybe the story itself isn't required and this that from the slight 'bump' of possible relevance out on the edges I choose to jump in and then just follow the muse where it might.

So it seems the urging to do eventually doesn't need the doing to be revealed before the doing is done and that the simple urge to start anything is followed and when followed the doing to be done gets done without knowing it was to be done.

In that respect how much done do we need before we do without knowing what's to be done and how much doing actually requires, or more precisely, how much of the precise to be done requires less knowledge of what's actually to be done?

Recently, and here's the story - or enough of it to make the point without having to add the bit of it that would normally be needed to make the point - or enough of it to illustrate the doing beginning without having the what was done added to make the doing started relevant to having need done.

Indeed... recently I helped a friend move house and ended up with a small fridge and when I got home I took it out of my car and left it in the driveway thinking I might sell it online. Then a morning or two after I knew it was to be dropped off at a Salvation Army store... just like that as in passing, just wandering about, it occurred to me that that's where it's to go.

But what that meant was I'd be passing and in the vicinity of a friend I'm not so concerned about visiting as it seems that when she came into money a while back she has changed and not for the better or at least to the extent that she gets somewhat evangelical and I can't be bothered with that kind of who-hah.

The place though where the fridge was to be dropped off was specific and I knew that meant it was actually time to visit her even whilst I didn't want to but when such quiet promptings appear who am I to question them because, as is often the case, despite the initial 'do I have to' 'd'ness of the doing the done is always quite enlightening.

But I'm going to stop it here because I just went outside for a pee and then one of the pusscats came out for a pee too and then was swooped on by a big bird which was quite funny as I just heard the wings flapping real close and turned to see the cat jump from her doings quite surprised!

This story was about the cat of her that I visited and a communication but it's just been super-ceded by my cats and me and a big bird coming in for a swoop.

And how do I know the swoop and the surprised cat, who is now snuggled into my lap, is an ending? I don't at all but it was neato and neato's always a good time to start afresh.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

yeah I totally understand where you're coming from!