Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 30-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Ascender
That's so awesome, rainbow.
Keep it up!

Total transformation.
Yoga will save the world.
Old 30-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Master
Libbyscorp your dedication is outstanding Thankyou again for your last amazing post ,I am keen to check out the utbs, Youve really changed my day and for that I am truly grateful..........
I was able to do the warm up and had to stop after tree pose , I know I will get there I just need time to heal ,LOVE....
Old 31-07-2015, 01:05 AM
Master
The heart mudra at the end makes me think of pictures ive seen of Jesus holding his hand over his heart and holding his other hand up very similar, there is a belief that Jesus actually lived in India for a while and meditated with the yogis there.....
Old 02-08-2015, 05:29 AM
Ascender
Beauteous Maximus

..:: Nelumbo Nucifera ::..
The Lotus Flower

It's symbolism dates back to ancient Egypt, the beginnings of Buddhism and Hinduism.
Rising from the depths of murky waters comes a beautiful flower representing fantastic things.
Rebirth, opening to divine truth, liberation from attachment, wisdom, compassion, mental purity and awakening.

With this luscious, yummy flower in mind...
It will be a few months before I am able to fully submerge myself into heavy yoga practice like I have been lately. Have a hand injury with some serious nerve damage that needs surgery very soon. Details are not important but the doctor said if I do not get this repaired, I will not be able to put pressure on my left hand without pain ever again. Not being able to freely do sun salutations is taking some getting used to. But I am basking in gratefulness that I am still able to do most poses. This actually humbles me and extends my love for the practice even further.

This happened 3 nights ago. Yes, I was pretty sad up until this morning. With a wonderful support system and my own personal power I have come to this.... Will I continue being a sad sap wiener? No. This will pass. I will transcend. Yoga is my lifestyle and no matter what, nothing can take the yogi out of me. A couple months with a splint and I'll be back to kickin' it in crow, workin' them arms, baby.

DeepSoul, I'd like to thank you for being you. It is incredible to hear about you feeling so inspired. In return, it inspires me. I am proud of you and on your side. Looking forward to hearing more. My space is your space. In this space, we are free.

Actually, all of you. Thank you.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:54 AM
Master
Libbyscorp you are the that beautiful Lotus in attitude and form and I pray that your hand heals beautifully, I must go and rest I have been very ill and as you say although it is best not to focus on it there are lessons in it and that I pray I learn from the bottom,middle and top of my heart ,its only about finding ones back to the Love ,Thankyou for your kind words, caw caw
Old 02-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Pathfinder
Fish

Beautiful analogy.

I will be with you every step of the way as you transcend these obstacles, which I know you will do so gracefully with your admirable poise and centered attitude.

As you have risen from the mud once, so shall you rise from it again

Old 06-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Ascender
So much love.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Pathfinder
All that love
Old 16-08-2015, 04:40 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing this , you are so beautiful my friend
i say to you truly , you are full of beauty ...
Old 25-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Ascender
Thank you ascension and deepsoul :)

Lumey Bums, thank you so much for everything you do for me. Happiness, gratefulness, mindfulness. Every day. You truly lift me up.