Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-11-2011, 10:48 AM
kaz13

strange visual experiance

a strange thing happend to me on the 20th of October, i was with my friend when he sadly passed away in hospital, the nurse and i were by his side talking about the times i had shared with andrew, at the time he died i saw what i can only describe as heat rising, (you know when you look up the road on a really hot day you can see the heat across the tar-mac rising) the nurse was at one side and i at the other side of his bed when this happend, at that exact moment i said to the nurse hes gone and she replyed no iv got his hand and he still has a pulse, again i said hes gone and we both looked at him and he was gone, he passed away so peacefully, i was sad but releived for him as he didnt want to go on in life, he had no quality of life, his only wish was to be with his mother who had passed away many years ago, i need to know what it was i saw at the moment of his death, i also need to know if he made it back into his mothers arms and if he he happy now and if he was proud of me and everything i did for him, i do believe andrew waited till he knew i was strong enough to cope with his death he was an inspiration to me and his wisdom will live on in me, he was my rock and i will miss him so much. may the angels take care of him now xxx
Old 03-11-2011, 09:03 PM
nightowl

My guess is you could have experienced the spirit leaving the body. I once had a wise woman share with me she once witness the death of a friend and it looked as though at the time of death, an image like a dove came out of her friends body and disappeared through the window.

As for whether your friend is with his Mom, I cannot give you an absolute answer, but I would think that is if that was his desire, then yes in his peaceful death his desire was probably fulfilled.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:52 PM
PanBaccha

What you have seen was his spirit rising from its abode.
And no doubt that he was met with a host of friends, relatives,
and angelic beings. No one is ever alone when the transition
takes place. They are always met with someone they know or
with a guide who had been associated with them for years.
Know that your friend is in a place that is indescribably beautiful
and beyond language. In time he will meet with you perhaps in a
dream and express many things to you. That too is a given.

"There are no goodbyes. That's the irony of it. And so we dance again" ~ The Hierophant Of 100th Street

Last edited by PanBaccha : 04-11-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
My guess is you could have experienced the spirit leaving the body. I once had a wise woman share with me she once witness the death of a friend and it looked as though at the time of death, an image like a dove came out of her friends body and disappeared through the window.

As for whether your friend is with his Mom, I cannot give you an absolute answer, but I would think that is if that was his desire, then yes in his peaceful death his desire was probably fulfilled.

Correct :) That is the wispy soul departing the body :)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:58 PM
kaz13

thank you guys i think deep down i new this but i dont have much self belief and thats why i need conformatio from others,, so once again thank you all very much for taking the time to reply xxx