Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Mansour

Because you are very young and inexperience. Angel of death can be very horrible

Old 01-10-2011, 05:51 PM
emalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralKid
Hey I'm seb and im 14 years old and just sharing my 1st post

I don't know why but I just don't feel scared of death. I've had a near death experience before but when it happened i just knew i wasn't going to get hurt badly.

So young to be given that understanding. I'm both pleased for you but also find myself wanting to protect you from such experience - ever.

I am on the other side of the spectrum, age-wise, and having been told that I have incurable cancer, met that diagnosis very calmly because I'm tired and completely unafraid of death. As it happens, so far I've responded much better to chemo than expected and have been given more time, perhaps some years which I'm glad of only because I want to sort out my home before I go.

I'm also very lucky in that till now at least I'm almost completely free of pain or discomfort either from the cancer or the treatment for it.

My lessons in this life have more to do with the mental tban the physical, and that's true even after having got cancer. It's nothing by comparison with the mental challenges I've had.

To be clear, I'm absolutely not pushing myself to die either. I too strongly believe in the value of *all* my life experience and I will not sabotage that if I can help it.

Catch up soon,

emalie
Old 01-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Shining Star

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by emalie
So young to be given that understanding. I'm both pleased for you but also find myself wanting to protect you from such experience - ever.

I am on the other side of the spectrum, age-wise, and having been told that I have incurable cancer, met that diagnosis very calmly because I'm tired and completely unafraid of death. As it happens, so far I've responded much better to chemo than expected and have been given more time, perhaps some years which I'm glad of only because I want to sort out my home before I go.

I'm also very lucky in that till now at least I'm almost completely free of pain or discomfort either from the cancer or the treatment for it.

My lessons in this life have more to do with the mental tban the physical, and that's true even after having got cancer. It's nothing by comparison with the mental challenges I've had.

To be clear, I'm absolutely not pushing myself to die either. I too strongly believe in the value of *all* my life experience and I will not sabotage that if I can help it.

Catch up soon,

emalie

Love & Blessings to you dear emalie
Old 01-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralKid
Hey I'm seb and im 14 years old and just sharing my 1st post

I don't know why but I just don't feel scared of death. I've had a near death experience before but when it happened i just knew i wasn't going to get hurt badly.
the way it happened was, it was high tide and i was on the rocky part of the beach trying to go onto the main beach but a wave hit me while crossing and i got smashed onto the rocky wall then onto the rocks and nearly got dragged out to sea but my dad saved me and i only ended up getting a couple of cuts which is really lucky.
But what i mean by not fearing death is that i want tornadoes to happen,to have hurricanes blow everything away, to have earthquakes tremble and smash the buildings,
to have a tsunami wash everything up and to have a volcano erupt and burst into the sky.
its not the imagination of watching things be destroyed but instead to experience what is like and to feel the pain that other people are going through and to be able to survive and to just get rid of the stuff destroying the environment and let the environment live stronger. ive always wanted just to live and explore just a forest of green grass and animals around but thats just a fantasy that only everyone can achieve by making it happen

Seb out =P

You have great Wisdom for 14.........but you are not 14, your body is 14 and you are timeless~

Your Wisdom is from the Source which you connected with at the NDE~

So you fear no death because you already know there is No death, just a transition.

I have been there too~

Old 02-10-2011, 04:29 AM
Knower
I personally am not afraid of death either. I'm not saying that I want to die but I know that when I do die I'll be heading home with people I haven't seen in a while, and I'll be happy.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:46 PM
emalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Star
Love & Blessings to you dear emalie

Thank you Shining Star

emalie
Old 07-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Elena

I was not afraid of death when I was younger either. Later down the road I grew up got married and had a child. I was afraid of dying and not knowing what will happen. Right around that time is when I was also going to college and visiting a book store and my spiritual journey became a little harder. Now I am not afraid of death again. I feel like I had more wisdom at younger years.

Is it bad to look forward to death and see what will happen in the next life?????
Old 07-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Elena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena
I was not afraid of death when I was younger either. Later down the road I grew up got married and had a child. I was afraid of dying and not knowing what will happen. Right around that time is when I was also going to college and visiting a book store and my spiritual journey became a little harder. Now I am not afraid of death again. I feel like I had more wisdom at younger years.

Is it bad to look forward to death and see what will happen in the next life?????
I don’t mean I am suicidal just that I try to live life to the fullest and excited what will happen in the next. I guess I need to learn how to access my guide before I get carried away. lol
Old 08-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Knower
I'm not either...... I actually want to go home. I don't mean I would off myself I just know that its better over there. However I also know that I am in this physical life for a reason and when its time to return home whenever that is I will.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Hanna mae

I'm 14 too(:
And I am pretty worried to be honest about death,but only because I don't want it to be disastrous, it depends how i die really..i have this weird idea about karma too to do with death:/ anyway, your post really inspired me, thank you(: