Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Seeker
Change the way you do things in life and lead by example. I'm trying to do this at the moment. Here are some things ive done and friends of mine especially have noticed and are starting to think the same. Dont just give money to the homeless, speak to them. Most are lonely and love the conversation. Feed a stray. Smile. Instead of presents for your Birthday ask your friends and family to donate to a charity, I have asked for this now for my 40th (movember). These are only a few little things that ive started doing, I dont force it on others but people have really responded and looks like i have at least got others thinking what they can do for others. Peace and love to you on your travels.
Old 29-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Seeker
On a conspiricy theorists note. The creator made this planet and all on it for All. Someone has found that they can make a fortune by making you work for the food you eat and the house you live in and the land the house is built on, that you unfortunately will never own because they can take it away from you whenever they feel like it. Sorry to put a bummer on it.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Newbie ;)

insight/advice needed

sight/advice needed
Hello all. Where to start. I am at a trying time in my life and i thought id look for help here in an effort to reduce some of the suffering of being in this world. I'll start with some backround so those willing to help can have some understanding.
backround
Theres a lot of things im not sure of; why im here, want i want to do with my life, but theres one thing im very certain of, my love and desire to connect with animals. I was born with it, its almost like an instinct. As a child i looked up to animals. I wanted to BE like them. i would walk around in all fours, bark, roar all types of things. Im sure mwasany other kids did things like this but i took it very seriously.

As a child I struggled in school. Theteachers said ihad a learning disability and I was in "extra help" classes all throughout grade school. In kindergarden, i couldnt focus at all, i was always fantacizing, daydreaming and pondering.

After i turned 12 i began suffering frome severe anxiety. I was very paranoid and scared all the time. It was myserable, there were times i would forget to eat because my mind was so preocupied. Its important to note that i beleive my sudden bout of anxiety was braughton by medication. I began feeling like this after receiving a Gardisil vaccine. I beleive this vaccine may have been a reason for my deep anxiety.tgrough the years, my anxiety reduced but it was always a struggle. It eventually manefested itself in forms of OCD.

In my early teenage years I had a reveltion, I began seeing the world for what it was, and once i did, I felt this overwhelming passion to help the world, to bring the people together in unison and make people realise that we all need to take care of eachother. I was deeply motivated by this.

Ive recenrly had to face some very mently trying times that put me through more anxiety then i could bare, this time it was worse because i actually had real reasons to be anxious about. Eventually i snapped. I couldnt do it anymore and attempted suicide. I knew there was hope and i could get help and people loved me but, i was tired. I wanted to go home. A lot of people say "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" and for many people im sure thats true. But it seems that every trying time i face makes me weaker an weaker. I felt as if i was too fragile for this world, that not everyone belonged here. I wanted to go home.

Well obviously didnt kill myself, i called the cops on myself because i was feeli g sick from Ll the pills i had tKen Nd i did not wNt to die in pain. I figured they would tKe me to the hospital, pump my stomach and send me home. I didnt think they would send me to. MebtL hospital against my will,which is what they did. I learned a lot during my time in the hospitL and am thankful for that expierience. I met so many different people with addiction problems and who were victomised by their own minds. Being the youngest person thers at 19, people were puzzled by my eistence there. Id here things like "your a normal girl, they must have made a mistake" or "your so quiet how'd you get in here?".

Id like to say that being in the mental hospital was a big turning point and i got better but, i ant. Ive been out of the hospital for a little under two months, i just turned 20 this year and im suffering. I can still go to class and family get togethers and put on a laugh or a smile but, i s still sobb almost everyday. I still get suicidal. The truth is, i dont understad this world, i thought i did but i dont, nothing makes sence and i still wat to go home. I cant be honest about these things because i have a lafve family who loves me deeply. I play a big role in many peoples lives and i cant do that to them. They were all reLly shaken up by my suicide attempt and people just treat me differently. They patronize me and if im caught crying or dont seem super happy, they ask me if i took my medication rTher than asking me whats wrong.

I beleive i may be an indigo child and have heard that theze problems are common in us. If anyone has gone through similar things or could share zome inzight, it would be greTly appriciated.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Sorry, ment to make this itz own post!!
Old 19-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Those same questions have been on my mind for years. I use to resent money and the political system but them decided that if it existed it served a purpose. I have spent a long time finding out how we got to where we are today. Money is just energy - our relationship and how we choose to use money make the difference. We would want some kind of energy exchange for the work we put into society so that we can also be taken care of. I am still troubled by how our society is set up and agree with Gem and Ivy. The other posts rang true for me too. We have to create the shift within our self first to start shifting the outside world. There are a lot of different groups out in the world with different ideas on how to create a different structured society. I believe each person is capable of being inspired to envision the earth in different ways. How I have dealt with that issue is to try to understand what purpose money and politics serve and how they got to be the way they are today. I am still learning about this but it is helping me understand new possibilities of what we can co-create.
Old 29-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Pathfinder
Sorry about the ''doesn't matter if I'm indigo or not'' I was expressing
Old 29-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Master

Lovely and very topically apt quote by Rumi ...

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."

A better world starts with 'you', your actions and your example.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 31-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana820
Hi. I feel some strongly about how to change how our society works. Like why do we have money? It'd be nice if we can share the planet and live in harmony. Money is a made up thing and we live so horrible because of it. Why is it that a person with a lot of money can have as much as food as he wants, this expensive house while an another person is homeless on the street starving. Why do we have political systems? I don't think they even care, they just do it because they have to or so. One country controls this whole bunch of land which another may have to get desperate or so to steal or fight. It's an invisible division. There has to be a better way. Does anyone have any ideas in like how we like make this better.

Green Technology
(Technology that benefits people and Nature instead of causing pollution and cancer)

Generosity
(Once people focus more on giving, then everyone will take care of each other like one big family and there will be no starving people)

Gratitude
(Once people learn to focus on what they appreciate about others, it will be easier to feel a bond, and with that bond to care for one another, to accept one another, and there will be no more aggression and domination - only freedom)

All of these things are things that you can do now. You can stay away from things harmful to people and the environment. You can be even more and more generous and even more and more grateful.

I feel the same way you do. Money seems to be causing an imbalance.

Pyramid symbol = injustice, some humans above others

Long ago, there were Greek and Roman stadiums where people legally watched people kill each other for entertainment. There were no Human Rights laws.

Have Faith, find reqsons to laugh and be thankful, see the good in others, and know that things ARE changing.

Old 31-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Master
Try really hard to be loving to yourself and others and love money it can do alot of good things ,have fun with it, be serious with it, ask for it ,but dont reject it its here to say its only currency like rice and rum and spices and gold once was....
Old 02-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Seeker

I think that world peace is really more of a small time or local effort. After all, one person can only reach so many people. If I were on a mission to change the world, I'd start at the level of how my local town operates by participating in local elections or to town hall meetings, or by volunteering at local charities. It may not seem like a huge world-changing event, but if everyone started doing more charitable work then the world would be a better place, and what a good palce to start by the place where you already live?