Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Knower

sometimes people may be disconnected from their souls but i believe we all have them.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwater29
sometimes people may be disconnected from their souls but i believe we all have them.

what do you mean by disconnected? if you dont mind further explaining.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
How I see it, some souls are' lost' and come back to start again, they lost their path and need reinvigorating..

Sometimes I find myself drawn to people to help them, so I see lost souls as people with a soul that feels it has no purpose or is so weak they want to give up.

ok I agree with that.. that happens but, theres something else... Can you do past lives for others?

Old 28-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
OMG, I'm sorry but I cringed at some of the responses you received.......Of course everything and everybody has a soul/spirit/consciencseness......we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body, meaning we are Spirit created by God/The source and unique and individual entities being part of the Great Spirit as he is part of each of us..........IMO and understanding......spirit is what animates us in the womb and what animates us always and forever.........

What about those who intentionally sided with satan and made him his father.. maybe its something to that saying of selling your soul... where that saying come from anyway I wonder.

Old 29-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Knower

This explanation rings well with me…

The soul is our spark that connects us with All-That-Is/Universal Source/God or what ever name works best for you. The Soul chooses to experience a physical life, such as the one we are living on Earth.

The Soul exists at very high vibration. To experience the physical a portion of soul manifests into a spirit, a slower/denser vibration that can experience the physical. At some point the Spirit enters the body prior to birth and at birth begins the journey.

The Soul chooses that which they wish to experience and learn in each life time.

The Spirit may lose track of the original path.. It can be a very confusing world after all. However the Soul does not become lost.

At such a time that the spirit returns to the soul the soul becomes enriched by the physical life experience… LOL… learns something new so to speak.

I hope that may give you some interesting things to ponder.

Many blessings.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Master
By my definition the soul is our individual consciousness, which can't be lost but can be hidden.

Xan

Old 29-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
A soul only belongs to those who believe that they are the body, but when one realizes their not the mind body, the idea of the sould is no more.
you have said ultimate reality. This thread should be stopped here. haha
Old 29-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
By my definition the soul is our individual consciousness, which can't be lost but can be hidden.

Xan
nice
Old 29-02-2012, 05:03 AM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Do you believe a person can be souless?

IMHO, there is only One Soul in all things, so nothing can exist without Soul. Can someone be a heartless b-strd? Of course. Yet remember, everyone believes they are doing the best they can, given their situation and circumstance. The heartless jerk is only being such because he sees that as being in his best interest. It's how you define "best interest" that makes all the difference. So in truth, calling someone "soul-less" is something of a cop-out, because it allows you to dismiss their point of view out of hand.

CS
Old 29-02-2012, 05:08 AM
Master
Juanita's post reminded me of this well-known quote from Teilhard de Chardin:

"We are not human beings seeking a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings
having a human experience."

Xan