Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 27-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Henri77

Morning Mist... you shared a very unique story,, thanx
sounds much like the early stories of turn of the century mediums-seances.

Evidently you were the medium preferred by this spirits energy.... and more suitable than the others there for that purpose.

That story about Seth is interesting .....however I'd guess she'd made a prior (before incarnation) agreement with Seth ,and it used whatever means available to initiate communication.

I used a board only once... with my wife & my brother/ his wife.
He-they knew of our spiritual experiences and wanted to experiment.
Surprised us all , but most messages worked for them rather than us.

Marketing these things as a game seems like a bad idea....
Old 29-03-2012, 07:44 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist
Interesting critters, ouija boards.

A few years ago, I was visiting a group of friends who'd just bought a ouija board that day, and were about to start their very first session with it. It was the first time I'd seen one.

While nothing negative per se happened during the course of the night (it went on for the entire night), it became apparent that whenever I left the room to go refresh everyone's coffee, all contact ceased. Upon re-entering the room, contact resumed.

This was somewhat disconcerting for me, particularly when friends posed the question, “why do you stop communicating when she leaves the room, and only start again when she comes back?”. No answer was forthcoming. (I'd been sitting in the background, not physically touching the planchette at all).

As night gave way to dawn, I was vaguely aware of my friends discussing the concept of sleep being desirable (I'd semi drifted off in an armchair by then), when suddenly, they began making muffled cries of – I don't know what – but I couldn't open my eyes then if my life depended on it - they were just too heavy with sleep.

For a good 5 minutes, they told me later, they watched a strange, light green mist draw itself out of my mouth and then move to a corner of the room, where it formed into the shape of a person, and then vanished entirely. They said they didn't feel or sense anything negative about it, that it was more like something that had been 'startled' to find itself where it was and left in haste, almost apologetically.

We never knew what that was all about.

I did visit them a few more times when they used the board, because they said it simply wouldn't work if I wasn't there, but whatever that particular incident was, it never happened again.

After a few more visits, I stopped going; I found the whole “it-won't-work-unless-you're-here” thing not just unnerving, but irritating and imposing, as though I had no right to a life of my own whenever they decided they wanted to 'play' on the ouija board.

Not something I'd ever be inclined to buy, personally, but it was an interesting experience, I suppose.

Hugs
MM

Thanks for sharing--MorningMist--sounds like you are a Medium.

You were--apparently unwittingly--channeling this Spirit.

I am glad to hear that you are very good at drawing firm boundaries--when your personal space and time are invaded.

You have a very special and unique Gift.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 29-03-2012, 07:51 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Henri77:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Morning Mist... you shared a very unique story,, thanx
sounds much like the early stories of turn of the century mediums-seances.

Evidently you were the medium preferred by this spirits energy.... and more suitable than the others there for that purpose.

That story about Seth is interesting .....however I'd guess she'd made a prior (before incarnation) agreement with Seth ,and it used whatever means available to initiate communication.

I used a board only once... with my wife & my brother/ his wife.
He-they knew of our spiritual experiences and wanted to experiment.
Surprised us all , but most messages worked for them rather than us.

Marketing these things as a game seems like a bad idea....

We are in total agreement here--definately a very bad idea.

Tools of Divination should be approached with focus and reverence. You must always have a definite goal/question in mind--then direct that query to the Being you wish to address.

I was (recently) PMed by a young person who had gone online to one of those Tarot websites--with no particular question in mind. She was given a one Card Reading--very broad and vague (of course)--and (unfortunately) it was a dark and troublesome Card--poor dear.

I did my best to inform her and put her concerns to rest. I take issue w/ the so-called "Lady" (meaning Priestess) who practices in this way.

We open ourselves to all sorts of things--when we treat the OldWays lightly.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 04-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Altair

I personally would like to try the ouija board once again. I used to own one when I was a teenager, but due to experiencing a poltergeist, my family didn't want it in the house. The poltergeist only affected my room and it stayed around for only a month. Eventually, I think it got bored and went away. It would do knocking noises around my room-- first starting at the door then go around to my bed on the other side and then go backwards. It would also do the musical scale with the banging noises by first tapping lightly and than increasing the tapping noises so they start to sound louder and louder. Once it was loud, it would then reverse the knocking and go back down to lighter taps. One night it did a scratching noise on my rug under one of my dressers and the next day I used a flashlight under the dresser to see what happened and you can see markings in the rug of a distorted, long fingered hand. My cat definitely knew something was there. He would sit at the end of my bed and stare to the side of the room where all the knocking and tapping noises were. I always felt a bit secured with my cat there. I was more or less grateful that my cat knew something odd was there and it wasn't just my imagination.

There were other incidents that I don't want to mention on here, but thankfully my mom and friends believe me. But my father and brother would say it was the house settling or maybe air in the pipes.

I just want to try the ouija board again because I have serious questions that I want to ask the spirits. The only reason why I believe there was a poltergeist when I was younger was because the first time we did it in the house, we screamed when it moved and ran out of the room without properly saying goodbye to it. I know the board can be dangerous, but I have read that as long as you take the precautions and respect the spirits, you will be okay. Well, so far, I have been trying out my new board and it just does not move. I wonder if it is because I am older now.
Old 21-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Angelca

good info..Its true for me too.
Old 24-05-2012, 03:10 PM
onomatobria

There is one you can go to online but i dont know if it is fake or not
scientific psychic dot com
it scares me a little
Old 10-03-2014, 05:57 PM
ArielSFL

Smile I love using the Psychic Circle

I have used the Psychic Circle many times and I love using it.

The first couple of times it did not work for me, but I kept at it and finally one day I experienced the movement of the circle and it was such a wonderful and exhilarating feeling. It works better for me when I used it alone.

I follow the directions by saying the prayers and visualizations before I start.
Once I do that I start by saying "I now open my circle for any of my spirit guides or any relatives in the spirit world that may want to communicate with me today" I wait....

I keep asking "is anybody here with me, or if there are any spirits here with me please say hello." Most of the time the circle will move to the world "hello" or "open" which indicates to me that they are present.

I very politely ask "may I ask questions of you today, please say yes or no." If they say no I stop and wait a day or so and try it again. If they say yes then I start my session first by thanking them for being there with me. I usually want to know if the spirit and I know each other from this present lifetime so I ask that.
If they say no, then I proceed by asking for their name or initials. If they answer yes, then I proceed to ask for the first letter of their name and then the last name usually I can guess, but if I can't then I ask for a spelling. (this may take time so be very patient and don't give up)

Once I have id the spirit, I then try to confirm their identity by asking specific questions like "to verify that you are my aunt Jane tell me the first letter of your husband's name or daughter etc..." Once this is confirmed for me I feel at ease that I am in the presence of the said spirit.

Please remember that once you are done either because you are tired or the answers are just not coming then don't just close the board up and put it away. As with any living person, dispatch your spirit by saying thank you for being here and for answering my questions perhaps we can talk at another time. I ask the spirit to go in peace and to please exit my board by saying "good-bye." I never close my board unless they have said "good-bye" to me. (((Very important)))

I usually also say a prayer of thank you and I also visualize the light going back from the board to the heavens.

I'm still learning and my goal is to get the circle to spell words in a faster manner maybe my concentration is not deep enough at the moment but the more I use it the better I feel.

If you are going to use it please have a clear mind and use it for your good and the good of others.

Don't be afraid for this might block the energies from coming through.

Hope this helps.
Old 31-03-2014, 08:21 PM
William

I share my own experiences in this thread:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=54892