Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder

my little experience with the Supernatural

Halo everyone,

If there are some of you who realy believe in the possibility or even frequency of reincarnation (I think God decides how often you reincarnate here on earth) maybe this would be interesting for you. For the doubters this questions might be less interesting.

I was on different paths from christian to moslemkindofprivatethingslikethis and back to christianity. But only after God showed me some answers to my questions. This was an amazing experience, though it made me very confused too. But God left nou doubt this information was from him. I just was confused about it: If God lets me remember past lifes of mine, why does the church and the bible deny reincarnation? Because I believed in Jesus being God and so I had to believe the church also.

Here is what God answered me: For some people it is important to believe in only one life to get the chance of salvation and to sin less. Those people are also my flock which I love. They also deserve the chance to salvation.
The people who need to know about their past lifes I will teach myself.

Then there where for sure many other questions. How is it the bible was written wrong. It was God's will to be the bible designed like this from a point in the time.
It is God's will the church denies reincarnation because people would judge and punish each other for their sins from past lifes. But only God is the judger!
The proove of this mentality is also in the bible like I found: The blind man about Jesus was asked what he has sinned that he is ill. This is exactly the mentality of people to spread hate and to add pain to a soul wich is already suffering. No man has the right to add pain to your pain. It is in God's hands to decide.

That is why it is needed reincarnation is not known by every christian.

No I did not take drugs. As my church was teaching I began a journey with God. I simply asked him and he answered. With videos, voice and feelings. This experience was so deep it influences me until this day although it was 10 years ago. I still keep praying every day and believing in Jesus. But reincarnation is a part of my life and own experience. Also glad I am God showed me the man that is for me, my twin flame.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:33 AM
Seeker

As I understand it the early church did believe in reincarnation but the people who guide organized religion are only human and with their own agendas - for political reasons, reincarnation fell by the wayside as Christianity evolved. Another big problem with organized religion is that it doesn't allow for individual experiences that fly in the face of what a religion preaches. Clearly, your individual experience encompasses reincarnation and it's right for you.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Master

Someone here once told me the 5th Council of Nicaea deleted reincarnation.

Some links this person gave me to read:

https://reluctant-messenger.com/origen6.html

http://www.share-international.org/a...aw_bannned.htm

http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat.../item1414.html