Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

I came to this realization at the right time for me and I personally know two true "twin flame" couples who embrace the term as part of their identity. It must help them so I do not think letting go of this term is a step for everyone. It is necessary for me but that doesn't mean it's right for you. I feel a great sense of relief and freedom now that I've dropped it but this term may give you freedom. I'd feel it out in your heart and body and see if you feel more free with or without the label. This type of magical connection is there whether we label it "twin flame connection" or not or even whether we believe in it or not. I didn't believe in any of this. Just as Divine Love exists beyond its label or our belief in it.

It's about having contact with what IS beyond the mental conceptualization/belief which I have realized for me comes from fear of losing the connection if I no longer labeled it. Sending you love as well! Xo

My dear bluebird I think u needed to let the label go because it wasn't serving you well and was filling you with dread and fears! I'm glad that you let it go for what it was doing to you. I'm also happy to hear that you are willing to explore the relationship without any expectations!! That works for sure. Truthfully i prefer calling him my 'true love' and 'the one I was made for' over anything else... but twin works too (simpler). In my case getting some understanding (whatever is out there even if it might seem half-baked) has been a tremendous help when navigating the seeming craziness and unknown recesses of my heart, mind and soul to find who I am truly and what is our unbreakable bond. Though unsure of what I was experiencing the changes within were too profound to ignore as anything other than extraordinary... I no longer felt incomplete, alone and fearful about anything. Though he doesn't believe fully in twinflames I know that deep inside he recognises me too but has his own fears and battles to fight. Physically separate or together I'm sure at the soul level we will always be entwined and merged into each other forever. What would have been sure 'mumbo-jumbo' to me before experiencing it as a brute force doesn't need to be labelled at all imo... it just is what it is and the relationship itself is amazingly beautiful and enchanting to say the least.

tc
-Blissful
Old 08-10-2016, 05:08 AM
Master
Hi Blissful, Thank you for your sweet response. Believing is certainly not required for experiencing the connection and True Love. I didn't believe in having a soul, in God, and in twin souls yet I experienced all three! Truth is beyond belief.

That's why I no longer use this label or have this belief that we are twin flames. I'm interested in experiencing what is between us... not putting some label on it. What matters is what both feel.

We are two people, my heart tells me, who truly love each other. Two people who see each other's souls. I could care less if "he is my twin or not" he is himself... and that is more than enough. And being in a relationship with him if/when that happens is not an ends... it would merely be another beginning to deeper awakening and a new journey! I feel such peace Blissful. I know there is a plan. I just know it. And I trust it completely now.

Don't worry about him believing or not believing in this concept. I think putting emphasis on that is missing the point. The point is the Divinity we stumble upon amidst a connection of true Love. Xo