Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Experiencer

Pain

My experience has been extraordinary to say the least. I went through a lot of pain though could not understand why. This was of course when I knew nothing about TF theory.

Having something that I could relate to, something that made sense, helped to ease the pain, it took away the sting of the experience and I was able to surrender to it.

So my question is, why do many who know more about the TF theory still hold onto pain? I won't make any assumptions because we all experience things differently (different times, different levels).

I was told once that I must be a masochist for feeling pained. At the time I thought it was really rude actually. Now I wonder if there is some truth to this?

Does surrender not go hand in hand with awareness? It saddens me that so many are feeling TF pain.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Guide

It is old or even ancient damage in our cellular memory that needs to be purged and so it belongs in the past but is holding us back from our present. Lately have been feeling elated and able to hold happy thoughts and joy of living a lot rather than being melancholy and hanging on to regrets, sorrow or sadness. I can alter my reality anytime as like attracts like. Pain attracts more pain, joy attracts more joy etc. we do get to choose. I now shake myself out of any feelings that may actually be my twins, because there is no physical reason for it at times. I was driving along the motorway and looked across to where my twin works in a skyscaper and immediately felt a pang of anxiety and thought hang on that is not me, it is him. So I sent him loving thoughts across the ocean and bathed him in the waters of Rongo (God of Peace). The anxiety disappeared within seconds.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Master

These deep connections are deep becuase of the feeling involved.
This which we have called tf ..is the deepest.
Why for this specific individual ? I don't know...
I think many here want more to know the why.
It is like when you have an illness or a physical trauma...
When you are taken to the doctor and tell your "this is what you are afflicted with and this is the cure...it will take 2-3 weeks for you to heal / be cured"
You let off a sigh of relief and you deal with it.
If you are suffering with sth that is deeply painful and you go from doctor to doctor and no one can tell you what you have, wha **** the cure and if and when it will go away....you suffer and hurt more .
Here it's almost the same.
Many of , or most of us have been in all types of relationships , and have been able to deal with all...each within its own type of connections...
All of a sudden one Person comes in and blows you away...in all aspects.....
Not lust , not attachment , not even a simple love connection...,
Totally takes you somewhere else...excuse the cheesy pun but literally seventh heaven!
And what is worse, it's their presence....
Their being. And even if their personality is not agreeable , you are in such awe of the feeling you are experiencing you initially ignore that too.
After is when the situation develops ..or not and that's when all the pain starts....
It's an uncomforted pain , meaning people in general don't get it and all these individuals here are trying to find some answers some comfort , some peace to what they have experienced .
As mentioned before , there is nothing worse than affliction with no name or cure.

Surrender in most cases is forced ( meaning the other half doesn't want a relationship, can't have a relationship ( maybe married) or for whatever reason) and when we do surrender there is a much deeper feeling of loss...
Also , if you have met someone , with whom you have felt you have waited all your life to feel this way for and they are gone, the feeling is doomingly painful...
Greater love, greater pain.
It does settle in time, some quicker some take longer...
It also depends on the individual..
Old 04-10-2016, 12:53 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Hineahuone and Theophila. I wish you well Hineahuone with your adventure, I am sure they will come. you have a beautiful way with words and send out beautiful energy.

Theophila, thank you for explaining surrender. Mine was not forced. I gently gave into what it was I was feeling, which in essence was me pulling back from it and not allowing myself to 'give in'.

Anyway, that was then. My TF and I cannot have a relationship nor would I want one, too intense for me thanks. We both had and still have other partners.

It saddens me when others cling to the pain :(

I have let mine go when I surrendered.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
Thank you Hineahuone and Theophila. I wish you well Hineahuone with your adventure, I am sure they will come. you have a beautiful way with words and send out beautiful energy.

Theophila, thank you for explaining surrender. Mine was not forced. I gently gave into what it was I was feeling, which in essence was me pulling back from it and not allowing myself to 'give in'.

Anyway, that was then. My TF and I cannot have a relationship nor would I want one, too intense for me thanks. We both had and still have other partners.

It saddens me when others cling to the pain :(

I have let mine go when I surrendered.

Thanks for your encouraging words. I feel no closer to a union and wonder if it is all in my head. I feel surrender is the only way to move forward, I know for my own wellbeing that it is time to let go.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
Thanks for your encouraging words. I feel no closer to a union and wonder if it is all in my head. I feel surrender is the only way to move forward, I know for my own wellbeing that it is time to let go.

Hi hineahuone, I believe we all must do what feels good for our soul. I surrendered and it sure did bring relief. Everything was outside of my control and there was no point in bashing myself up about it.

So. I let it all go
Old 04-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
Hi hineahuone, I believe we all must do what feels good for our soul. I surrendered and it sure did bring relief. Everything was outside of my control and there was no point in bashing myself up about it.

So. I let it all go

yes I have been getting the message to go with the flow and let things unfold naturally.