Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Can this be real?

Hello All,

My dad passed away a year ago. Since two days after he passed, I felt him around me. I know he is there because first I see a bright light in front of my eyes and then hear him talking to me in my mind. If my sister asks him questions , he will give answers to me. He tells me to tell my sister things without even me knowing what the questions were. It is more obvious when I visit him in his resting place, he was extremely close to me and my sister, it happens almost every day and it is so real. He even said he and two other people will be by my side and help me to help others.

Can this be real? Can any one please help me.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Knower

the short answer is that it is as real as you feel it to be,

The "longer" answer is that, because your late father, and your sister, both knows what your sister is saying, when you dont, means it can only be real.

my grandmother experience the same thing with her late friends and family when she visits their graves.

I dont know how much you visit him, but I do advice to do it often, but not so much that it starts affecting parts of your life that it shouldnt
Old 28-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
Yes it can. It is my experience, too. Sometimes communications is very clear; hearing full sentences without any doubt of what was said. Other times it is another type of communication thoughts but not words - understanding more like.

For me, my father was very present when my daughter was little. My grandmother has helped me, my late brother shows up from time to time - mostly to help me not be so serious And I've been visited by a man who committed suicide who was rather lost. And by a good friend as a last goodbye.

Who knows if this is 'real'. There can never be any proof of it. No one can ever 'hear' inside my head. To me, my acceptance of this phenomenon, has been gradual, from fearstricken terror as a young child, to just shaking my head 'I don't believe in ghosts, I just experience them' - to today, where these meetings are part of life, bringing support, advice and care. No big deal, just great loving friends.

Don't worry if the experience starts to fade, it can slow down a bit, and then come back. And either way, they will always be there, whether we hear them or not. Good luck.

And I am so sorry for your loss <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 28-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Knower

When anperson dies he loses the dimention of place and body and becomes spirit. Then they have a choice to pass through to the other side. If they have too many ties or worried for exampple about their loved ones then they stay.
Staying in this world doesn't do any good for others and actually does harm. Both to them and those they make contact with.
We have to encourage them to pass through and be in peace.
Give me your father name and i pray for him to see the light and drcide to pass to the other side. If you love him that's best for him.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All,

My dad passed away a year ago. Since two days after he passed, I felt him around me. I know he is there because first I see a bright light in front of my eyes and then hear him talking to me in my mind. If my sister asks him questions , he will give answers to me. He tells me to tell my sister things without even me knowing what the questions were. It is more obvious when I visit him in his resting place, he was extremely close to me and my sister, it happens almost every day and it is so real. He even said he and two other people will be by my side and help me to help others.

This is common to many people. The spirit of you father entered your soul and lives within you. He will stay with you as long as you need him. then he will flow toward the spiritual light at the center of this Earth in the spiritual dimension. It is common for husbands to enter the soul of their wives and to stay with them until the wife dies.Then they can reincarnate and sometimes marry each other again.
Old 31-03-2018, 05:35 AM
Guide

Its so funny and yet very serious and a sad thing that todays mainstream society has us so cut off from even ourselves and our own mind. If you hear it wouldnt it be real? If you saw it, would it be real? If you touched it would it be real? What is reality? What is your definition of reality?

Some people will see big foot come out of the forest and level them with a log. After waking up a week later they will still deney it ever happened. Let the world show you what is reality. Now you must learn how to be able to tell the difference between energies. One can be your dad but also one can pretend to be your dad. One thing is key though that Love is the ultimate truth.

:) good luck.
Old 31-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All,

It is REAL. Consciousness does not require a physical body and death is just a transition to our more subtle states. Many see the Balls of Light ...... but FEW can HEAR them! It is simply a matter of Expanded Senses ...... the more we can STILL the mind chatter ...... the more we EXPAND our senses into what is otherwise Invisible ~
Old 31-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
It is REAL. Consciousness does not require a physical body and death is just a transition to our more subtle states. Many see the Balls of Light ...... but FEW can HEAR them! It is simply a matter of Expanded Senses ...... the more we can STILL the mind chatter ...... the more we EXPAND our senses into what is otherwise Invisible ~
Everything requires a physical body. However the spirit within us resides within a physical body but this exists in the spiritual dimension across the light speed barrier. We did and the image of us in spiritual energy decays. However the spirit within us flows out of us toward the light at the center of this Earth.The body of the spirit is in photonic energy. It will flow toward the light and then be absorbed by the light eventually. then it will reincarnate into a new physical body.