Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Master

Spiritual Rant

There seems to be a utopic idea of spirituality;

some people think they are and they are not,
those who wish to be but are not really,
those who are and embrace it forgetting the physical world,
those who are and struggle with a balance
those who deny it, and keep it dormant..
those who are and get on with it without their heads in the sky

Whilst there is soft 'evidence' to validate spirituality, nothing is concrete.. paths change/alter course and nothing except death is definitive.

I challenge my guides and angels more so and they have responded with signs ( confusing ones.. never straight forward)but the danger lies in people depending on Spirituality they get caught up in the bubble and relate everything back to Spirit and depend on Spirit for answers and help.

I say.. wake up.. stand up and use your own abilities, Spirit is there when all other solutions have failed not for everyday.. I have lost my ring.. should i go on a date with this boy... please.. if I was your guide I would throw real problems at you so you would understand the difference between asking for REAL HELP and just being plain lazy and reliant.

I see from here on SF people getting too drawn into the notion spirituality is all you need.. again I think if that was the case you would not be in a human form. I feel its dangerous too, we can have opinions on a subject that is not tangible..

I also see there are people wanting to be something they are not or believing they are and are not.. this coming from someone who has denied who/what she is for 20+ years. I started to believe, stopped.. believed a bit then stopped again.. then pushed to wake up..

OK.. rant over.. people stop depending on your guides and angels.. gain strength from your own decisions. Get a balance and stop trying to be something you think you want to be and just be yourself.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Master
To each their own, and one thing I had to do is stop thinking I knew what other people needed to do . Everybody's next step is all they can do and I can't make them take it or not take it. It's their step, whatever it is .

Balance is good for me, as is being myself , as is not worrying too much about how everyone else is doing compared to me or each other . I don't read enough here to have people figured out, and even if I did , I'd ask how well do I really know them .
Old 18-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Master

Dar.. I am on chat sometimes. I can read people and I do HAVE to switch off at times..

This is just to get things off my 32GG chest!
Old 19-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Dar.. I am on chat sometimes. I can read people and I do HAVE to switch off at times..

This is just to get things off my 32GG chest!

Oh, I don't think I could deal with people on Chat
I don't know if people could deal with me

Back to the o.p. , yeah... I do like the no-nonsense approach . Sounds a bit like Mrs. Dar . I have my own occasional glimpses of higher realms , and that gives weight to the pictures of reality I have about life, the universe, and everything .There's my head in the clouds often enough, but one foot is rooted in the ground like a tree , and I see no angels and hear no guides , and therefore none are needed now. Oh bla di Oh bla dah , life goes on...
Old 19-03-2012, 12:37 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Oh, I don't think I could deal with people on Chat
I don't know if people could deal with me

Back to the o.p. , yeah... I do like the no-nonsense approach . Sounds a bit like Mrs. Dar . I have my own occasional glimpses of higher realms , and that gives weight to the pictures of reality I have about life, the universe, and everything .There's my head in the clouds often enough, but one foot is rooted in the ground like a tree , and I see no angels and hear no guides , and therefore none are needed now. Oh bla di Oh bla dah , life goes on...

I say come in and let us try to deal with you....
Old 19-03-2012, 12:38 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
There seems to be a utopic idea of spirituality;

some people think they are and they are not,
those who wish to be but are not really,
those who are and embrace it forgetting the physical world,
those who are and struggle with a balance
those who deny it, and keep it dormant..
those who are and get on with it without their heads in the sky

Whilst there is soft 'evidence' to validate spirituality, nothing is concrete.. paths change/alter course and nothing except death is definitive.

I challenge my guides and angels more so and they have responded with signs ( confusing ones.. never straight forward)but the danger lies in people depending on Spirituality they get caught up in the bubble and relate everything back to Spirit and depend on Spirit for answers and help.

I say.. wake up.. stand up and use your own abilities, Spirit is there when all other solutions have failed not for everyday.. I have lost my ring.. should i go on a date with this boy... please.. if I was your guide I would throw real problems at you so you would understand the difference between asking for REAL HELP and just being plain lazy and reliant.

I see from here on SF people getting too drawn into the notion spirituality is all you need.. again I think if that was the case you would not be in a human form. I feel its dangerous too, we can have opinions on a subject that is not tangible..

I also see there are people wanting to be something they are not or believing they are and are not.. this coming from someone who has denied who/what she is for 20+ years. I started to believe, stopped.. believed a bit then stopped again.. then pushed to wake up..

OK.. rant over.. people stop depending on your guides and angels.. gain strength from your own decisions. Get a balance and stop trying to be something you think you want to be and just be yourself.

Ranting about what others might need is ok...but if they dont want to hear you thats their choice..
Old 19-03-2012, 10:17 AM
midnightstar

Good post froe
Old 19-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Master
Very true froe, we need one foot in this world dealing with it ourselves, thats why we are here
Old 19-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Master
OK.. rant over.. people stop depending on your guides and angels

Ironically, quite possibly they are the same thing. Your guidance from guides and angels could very well be coming from yourself disqquised as guides and angels.

James