Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2011, 03:32 PM
moke64916

The Now and the power it carries

Every thought of past, future is not past or future. For your thought of past or future is in the NOW. It is just memory. All what you have is the Now. Staying present in the moment (the NOW), your problems dissolve instantly. You don't have time to think. Your energy level goes up. You feel happy. Psychological time goes away in the present moment. You feel a real sense of freedom. All wonderful emotions come when your present in the NOW. Meditation is a great tool to learn this. Most people are not fully present in the moment, because they are thinking. All what you have is the NOW, so how do you choose to live it ? You can feel wonderful and energized right now, if you can stay fully present in the moment. If you make a conscious effort everyday to just BE in the moment. You will be happy with the long term results.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Neville

before long , we will be focusing solely on the breath. then what will you be.....Breath alone ? You are infinitely more important than this one second.A accumulation of myriad experience as important as the sky at night and the Autumn leaf flying on the wind. You were never just this now.

The pain and the pleasure of your history folds in together to create a unique masterpiece which you experience as now.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:27 PM
lotusflower

I agree moke.Staying in the now is very important.I spent to long focusing on my future and what will be instead of enjoying the now.I have changed my thought process and have been living in the now.I am so into the present and I find I am not misssing out on anything.Things have really changed for me