Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 30-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Can you share with us something about her?

Hi wolfgaze

Yes, she is an EVP researcher and has some recordings on her website. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post the link but if you Google her name her website comes up straight away

She communicates with a group called Rio do Tempo by recording radio white noise which the group use as a medium to contact her and tell her about the afterlife. She has also written a book but I haven't got round to reading it yet. Her work is described in David Fontana's book (he studied her work and was present during some of her recordings).
Old 30-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheIvy
Hi wolfgaze

Yes, she is an EVP researcher and has some recordings on her website. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post the link but if you Google her name her website comes up straight away

She communicates with a group called Rio do Tempo by recording radio white noise which the group use as a medium to contact her and tell her about the afterlife. She has also written a book but I haven't got round to reading it yet. Her work is described in David Fontana's book (he studied her work and was present during some of her recordings).

Thank you Ivy...

P.S. I believe you need to be a member here for 2 weeks before you will be able to post links and also access some of your profile features (avatar, etc)....
Old 01-08-2015, 11:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Thank you Ivy...

P.S. I believe you need to be a member here for 2 weeks before you will be able to post links and also access some of your profile features (avatar, etc)....

Thanks for the info wolfgaze If you have trouble finding her website let me know.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Ascender

http://nwspiritism.com/nde-spiritism...elestial-city/
Old 10-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Ascender

Quantum Physics, Near Death Experiences, Eternal Consciousness, Religion & The Human Soul by William Joseph Bray.

At 776 pages long, its one of the most challenging & profound books Ive yet come across. It gives Tom Campbell a serious run. Half of it is bloody equations that you would need a degree to understand but there is still enough there for a layman to work with IF you are prepared to wrestle with it.
Its possibly the holy grail of science related afterlife books, only neg is the author is a Christian so it comes from that perspective so as a non Christian I have some differing views. I would still recommend it even if its £15.00 from Amazon UK.

Go on!!! Be challenged!!

(apologies for the same post on 2 forums but I really want to flag this book up!)
Old 13-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Master

I'm glad I found this thread. Some interesting material. Some of what I do not have.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:56 AM
Ascender

Psychology and the Near-Death Experience

http://www.talkzone.com/episodes/204/NDE072815.html
Old 03-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Experiencer

Recently read The Great Transition by Ann Frazier West. I think it's her first book. A very good read.

Agree with all above posters re Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Really great books.
Old 16-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Ascender

Ive added a couple more books to my library;

On Life After Death by Elizabeth Kubler Ross (good but very thin!!)
The Afterlife Experiments by Gary Schwarz
Vistas Of Infinity by Jurgen Zwiewe
The Afterlife & The True Nature Of Reality by John T Menella (THIS IS REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!!)
Old 16-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
Recently read The Great Transition by Ann Frazier West. I think it's her first book. A very good read.

Agree with all above posters re Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Really great books.

Hmmm..One to look into!!