Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Knower

I absolutely loved reading your post. What a wonderful feeling! :)
Old 22-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Master
Welcome to my world.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-06-2014, 05:43 AM
Master

Back off! The universe is mine!
Hehe
Old 24-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Master
Thank you all for understanding, its hard because other's simply don't pick up on this. Not even my own family and the people I know understand what I mean when I say I love the Universe. They think I'm just referring to some kind of religious archetype about a man in the sky or heaven who commands everything - but I'm not...

ITS SO MUCH MORE THAT!

I cannot measure this being in words, but I know, I know they are there and I love them with all my heart.
Old 24-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Master

But Dark, your love to Universe starts with you, you dont have to talk about it to anyone, if they dont get it, so what? You are still going to love Universe and everything about it!

You are happy and thats great and most important thing, you cannot change and let people always see what you are seeing.

If they want to change or want to believe, they will. The change starts within themselves.
Old 24-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Master
You're so right. I agree completely. Sorry I just sometimes feel that, you know?
Old 24-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Master

Yes I know. Its intresting. Maybe I should talk about it more about different people (I mean out of this forum).. I usually dont talk about it and people cannot understand when I have this crazy energy going on.. and when I am just so happy that I could move mountains.. LOL

The spirituality is hidden.. its like a secret business I am doing with myself, exploring myself and no one (except people from this forum) dont know nothing about. They take me as "normal". And I am not sure, if they would get me, if I would start talking about what I have been gone through.

I feel like its my secret power which comes deep within and connects me to everything.

Many time I have asked myself: Can I really be myself, if I dont let them see a huge part of me?
Sooner or later I would have to start to talk about it..but I am not sure I am ready yet.. I allow the law of attraction to keep attracting people who will match with my frequency. LOL and from who I have something to learn from.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Master
"Many time I have asked myself: Can I really be myself, if I dont let them see a huge part of me?
Sooner or later I would have to start to talk about it..but I am not sure I am ready yet.. I allow the law of attraction to keep attracting people who will match with my frequency. LOL and from who I have something to learn from."

Same here, I wonder - but then I realized that we are all so deep that eventually we are like a deep never ending spiral ourselves. So no matter how I try to understand someone else I can't and to be honest I can't even fully understand myself - because the nature of who I am just gets deeper and deeper...

I hope no one finds this being prideful or overly conceited.
But I started thinking about the things I was seeing in certain theories and stuff. Primarily TF's.

I wondered about something... if you think about it, The Universe can be anyone's TF, in fact it can be anything to you. I've read certain things that the Universe mirrors us, and I see it a lot in almost everything we do. It loves us unconditionally, just like the supposed theory and its a compelte mirror to us in that:

We are:
Small
Capable of only so much
Bound by rules
We are deep beings, but that deepness must be discovered

And the Universe is:
Infinitively Large
Capable of anything
Not bound by rules
Also very deep, but a lot of it is already out there for us too see. We just have to open our eyes and see it.

if that's the case, then this being can show us things we possibly couldn't understand when it comes to the theories about love and such. It can even bring people to together to learn lessons to return to their love of the Universe itself.

If I could, I would have the Universe be my TF anyday.
Old 24-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Master

Universe mirrors us definitely. We think we are small and not capable of doing anything, but actually we are infinite beings, everything that Universe has, we have it too.

Gosh, I love the Universe and spending marvellous time on Earth! Just got back from cycling, ate a bowl of strawberries, I have a place to stay..wonderful...wow, that reminds me a quote from Titanic LOL

Jack : "I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklPl95DC8c

Have you read Jack Kerouac's "On the road" ?

I guess I have a trevaler's spirit. LOL
Old 24-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Master

"Many time I have asked myself: Can I really be myself, if I dont let them see a huge part of me?
Sooner or later I would have to start to talk about it..but I am not sure I am ready yet.. I allow the law of attraction to keep attracting people who will match with my frequency. LOL and from who I have something to learn from."

Same here, I wonder - but then I realized that we are all so deep that eventually we are like a deep never ending spiral ourselves. So no matter how I try to understand someone else I can't and to be honest I can't even fully understand myself - because the nature of who I am just gets deeper and deeper...

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/...-relationship/

Yes and thats the case. I mean we should be ready to as we discover others, discover ourselves too. Its a never ending journey.
Deepness is good, yes, but how many people you would like to know deeply? Thats the question. OK, yourself.. but others? How many of them?
Mostly in one person's life I guess there are a few of them.

The main ingredient why we want to know them better is love. Help them, be there for them, understand them better, to know how they "work" not to hurt them etc.
Maybe its impossible to understand everyone deeply in one incarnation, but when you know something about yourself and some pieces about other(s), its possible to have tolerance and understanding for others too.

Last edited by umbridge : 24-06-2014 at 10:47 PM.