Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Master
InFurs--

I totally agree with your post. What's the point of a Ground Hog's Day life--over and over again? (Like deja vu all over again!)

Lora
Old 16-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

You guys couldnt be more wrong though. How exactly is Eminem coming back as a musician the same thing as Alexander Severus, a Roman emperor?? Or Paul Revere, a businessman, coming back as Jack Black the actor?!

Old 16-01-2013, 07:18 PM
InFurs

Fresco,

So they look a like. So what. I get told I look like certain actress all the time but it doesn't mean we are twin flames or whatever. Our personalities are different. What similar personalities/traits do these people have with each other? What coincidences? Break away that shell and see if the soft, inner fleshiness is the same, because if it isn't then it's just a coincidence they look a like.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Neville

It was all going great until I got to the Winston Churchill and Baby Photo
Old 16-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
You guys couldnt be more wrong though. How exactly is Eminem coming back as a musician the same thing as Alexander Severus, a Roman emperor?? Or Paul Revere, a businessman, coming back as Jack Black the actor?!

But Fresco, who says they are come back as someone else? Who can possibly prove that? I think it's one thing for an individual to have some ideas about their own reincarnation (which probably can't be proven to anyone else anyway), but about another person?? Who of us claims to know the reincarnation of others? There are psychics who claim to, to read the Akashic records. And, even with those people, they talk about women coming back as men, as different nationalities, etc.--not as a Doppelganger of themselves!

Where did this idea come from? How do they attempt to "prove" or even explain the rationale?

Lora
Old 16-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFurs
Fresco,

So they look a like. So what. I get told I look like certain actress all the time but it doesn't mean we are twin flames or whatever. Our personalities are different. What similar personalities/traits do these people have with each other? What coincidences? Break away that shell and see if the soft, inner fleshiness is the same, because if it isn't then it's just a coincidence they look a like
People evolve though. I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago, not even close!

Its possible you go through many transformations with each reincarnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It was all going great until I got to the Winston Churchill and Baby Photo
I'm pretty sure that one was added as a joke
Old 17-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
InFurs--

I totally agree with your post. What's the point of a Ground Hog's Day life--over and over again? (Like deja vu all over again!)

Lora
Except its not the same thing again for everyone. The current reincarnation theory says that its your choice whether you wanna come back as looking the same (or similar), or looking completely different

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
But Fresco, who says they are come back as someone else? Who can possibly prove that? I think it's one thing for an individual to have some ideas about their own reincarnation (which probably can't be proven to anyone else anyway), but about another person?? Who of us claims to know the reincarnation of others? There are psychics who claim to, to read the Akashic records. And, even with those people, they talk about women coming back as men, as different nationalities, etc.--not as a Doppelganger of themselves!

Where did this idea come from? How do they attempt to "prove" or even explain the rationale?

Lora
Lora, I cant prove anything. I can't even prove there's life after death. All these forums can do is have people post their opinions on whats true and not true. But they are just that, opinions. And they might be right, or they might be wrong.

I guess we'll find out when we die
Old 17-01-2013, 03:41 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Except its not the same thing again for everyone. The current reincarnation theory says that its your choice whether you wanna come back as looking the same (or similar), or looking completely different

Lora, I cant prove anything. I can't even prove there's life after death. All these forums can do is have people post their opinions on whats true and not true. But they are just that, opinions. And they might be right, or they might be wrong.

I guess we'll find out when we die

Theory is just that, somebody's theory.....It is my understanding that you do have a choice of what you will look like, but that is tied into whatever your Life Plan happens to be...maybe you will be ugly--for a reason; maybe you will be good looking--for a reason.....If you had blond hair and blue eyes, and were reborn as an oriental person, you would look pretty silly........perhaps you will have long red hair "because" your soulmate loves long red hair and it is in your Life Plan to meet..........
Old 17-01-2013, 03:50 AM
Master
I feel that its not a good theory, we usually get our looks from our parents, and there is always someone somewhere that looks like any of us...Na, not good enough for me.
Old 17-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Maybe it's my eyesight, but Eminem has a completely different shaped nose, a totally different shaped chin and different shaped eyes than your stone man. And look at that ear lobe! It couldn't get much different. In fact, to my view, the stone man has rather feminine features, whereas Shady is much more masculine.

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up?