Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Can you see how that makes no sense? Denser because they may weigh heavier, yes, but as I said, they suck up way more light than we do, and hold it in the form of warmth. Just ask the snakes and other creeping critters that bask in their warmth for hours after the sun goes down.

And mother Gaia -- you just cannot tell me she is of "denser" awareness .. nope.

Maybe we need better language (Topology, where are you?).

*** loved my pet rock dearly ***

Topology lost his keys on campus today and has had very little sleep going on to his overnight shift.

Perhaps we could be asking each other questions?

EL, what are you experiencing to make the description of rocks that you do? Is denser or lower vibration any kind of devaluation, or just a difference in felt quality? What kind of light are we talking about? Physical light, consciousness light? What size rocks are we talking about? What kind of mineral composition, because this greatly influences the tone and vibration I feel around rocks.

I have no clue as to what a rock experiences, the memory it stores (apart from physical scarring), or how much it is aware of me apart from the soles of my shoes through stepping on it or the vibration of my walking by coming to it through the surrounding soil.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:51 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I went out and asked a rock, no reply.

Really? I hear the rocks. I step on them, they say "ouch!" and I say "so sorrryyy" and they say, "that's alright... at least you noticed we said ouch."

It's the little ones that say ouch. The big ones (bigger than my foot) just kind of sigh in a resigned manner.

Yes, my imagination may be overactive. I didn't notice the rocks talking until a good friend pointed it out to me. We were walking on this path that was supposed to be all "zen" and it was crippling me at every step. And my friend said, "It's not supposed to be like that... it's supposed to be soothing!" And I was distressed thinking there was something terribly wrong with me... then I realized it was because the rocks didn't like me stepping on them.

Okay I re-read and I sound insane but oh well!! LOL. That first happened about 8 years ago and I still have frequent conversations with the rocks on the ground.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Really? I hear the rocks. I step on them, they say "ouch!" and I say "so sorrryyy" and they say, "that's alright... at least you noticed we said ouch."

It's the little ones that say ouch. The big ones (bigger than my foot) just kind of sigh in a resigned manner.

Yes, my imagination may be overactive. I didn't notice the rocks talking until a good friend pointed it out to me. We were walking on this path that was supposed to be all "zen" and it was crippling me at every step. And my friend said, "It's not supposed to be like that... it's supposed to be soothing!" And I was distressed thinking there was something terribly wrong with me... then I realized it was because the rocks didn't like me stepping on them.

Okay I re-read and I sound insane but oh well!! LOL. That first happened about 8 years ago and I still have frequent conversations with the rocks on the ground.

Maybe ask one to clear up this little conundrum us humans are having here.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:26 AM
arive nan

I would describe rocks as passive. They take in whatever energy happens to come their way, without actively seeking more energy or particular kinds of energy or trying to repel any of it. And whatever happens to the energy that touches them or goes through them happens due to the physical properties of the rock. It is nothing they 'do' with intent. Unlike living biological organisms, a rock does not react in significantly different ways when a conscious being focuses attention on the rock. That energy is of equal value to it as the energy that happens to come into contact with it from sources that are not focusing attention on the rock. I bring this up because when going into plants I noticed that they do have a reaction when someone focuses the attention of their thoughts on them. It matters to plants if something is focusing attention specifically on it. This does not matter to a rock, in my experiments with them.

I have these impressions because of the times that I sort of went remote viewing/astral projecting or whatever to call it inside the rock. I moved my conscious awareness inside the rock to experience things from its POV and did my best to focus attention on what the rock itself experiences without being influenced or biased by my own feelings or assumptions. There's no way to get solid evidence of any of my observations during these trips inside inanimate objects.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
There's no way to get solid evidence of any of my observations during these trips inside inanimate objects.

maybe consciousness needs nervous systems to have experience, which in the case of rocks, none. try it on plants, you'll see,
Old 07-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
You were being. It doesn't work as awareness manifesting into more awareness. He is wrong. What you felt was your inner stillness. 1st Step: become aware of your thoughts. Don't 'be' your thoughts. Be the observer of the thoughts. Don't judge them. Just observe silently as the observer. There is a wealth of intelligence beyond thought. It brings you present in the moment

2nd step: observe your bodies emotions the same way you observe your thoughts. Don't 'Be' your emotions. Be the observer

With this you are fully aware and peaceful. You have now entered the realm of no-mind. You are aware and fully present. This peace does not have an end to it. It gets deeper and deeper. Then you feel the joy of being.

Next you have already mastered the realm of being. Then start observing your reactions. Practice 'Being' around others. When you master all three, you will then be a master. Trust me. I've been through all of this. These are the steps into becoming a master.

Peace,

Moke

Well and simply said Moke :O)

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 07-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Can you see how that makes no sense? Denser because they may weigh heavier, yes, but as I said, they suck up way more light than we do, and hold it in the form of warmth. Just ask the snakes and other creeping critters that bask in their warmth for hours after the sun goes down.

And mother Gaia -- you just cannot tell me she is of "denser" awareness .. nope.

Maybe we need better language (Topology, where are you?).

*** loved my pet rock dearly ***

Yes, they are denser, thus being able to hold sunlight as they do. We are lighter, and thus energy passes through us at a higher rate.

Maybe we need a translator lol

Mother Earth is dense, it is the nature of her body, and she is also more than a human, more powerful, more loving, more everything. She is at a higher state of awareness.

I'll try and think of another word for 'dense'...
Old 07-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
EL how do you know that man? lol

Well, duuude, I know it from simple insight
Old 07-09-2011, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Well, duuude, I know it from simple insight
lol fair enough bro
Old 07-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Topology lost his keys on campus today and has had very little sleep going on to his overnight shift.

Perhaps we could be asking each other questions?

EL, what are you experiencing to make the description of rocks that you do? Is denser or lower vibration any kind of devaluation, or just a difference in felt quality? What kind of light are we talking about? Physical light, consciousness light? What size rocks are we talking about? What kind of mineral composition, because this greatly influences the tone and vibration I feel around rocks.

I have no clue as to what a rock experiences, the memory it stores (apart from physical scarring), or how much it is aware of me apart from the soles of my shoes through stepping on it or the vibration of my walking by coming to it through the surrounding soil.

Hi Tops :)

It is the feeling I get. No devaluation at all, all is Life, all is God. Consciousness light. I'm feeling into those small rocks, about the size of your hand. I'm sure it would be a different story with each size of rock that we examine. Yes, totally agree about the mineral composition too. Though I am speaking generally..