Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Who's actually had an awakening?

No one relates to me when I discuss the power I felt during my awakening.

The powerful energy that came from my heart, that literally popped out of my body. I truly believed that I actually had God powers, anything in sci-fi movies were possibly attained by this power.

Now what gets me, was it my power, or the power of God or the Holy Spirit?

You see the moment before my awakening I was reading a book about earlier civilizations, and came to believe there was a God. I was so happy that I was dancing in joy, until my girlfriend told me to settle down. While I sat, I wondered why it took my 40yrs to find him. As soon as I thought that we were all programmed from the beginning of our birth, then Wham! This intense energy coming from the heart wouldn't stop till it actually popped out of my body. For about a month and a half, I feeling the inner Chi, it was magic. I truly miss that feeling, now I'm back to normal.

Anyway, If it was my power, then I fell like I broke some code that each and one of us have stored inside of us. They say we have Gods DNA in each & everyone of us.

If it was Gods or the Holy Spirits power, Why did it show me all these magical gifts or feelings I felt like I could attain, then take it away from me? Felt like he was playing with my head. What a tease, lol

I understand about initial spiritual high can't last forever because we would be totally drained of our energy.

Speaking of energy I felt like I experience at least 3 types of energy my body experienced

The 1st was the awakening itself, even though it lasted only 30sec or a minute. It zapped my energy right out of me, I was cold and shivering, and couldn't speak, this lasted for an hour. That is the Power of Love, the ultimate high

The 2nd, I was listening to "Celine Dion Power of Love" and was typing some message about the song next thing out of the blue I was in some sort of trance like state fingers flying on the Keyboard, in some sort of daze. I got spooked because all this stuff was new to me. It also did drain my energy for a bit, same as the 1st but not as sever.

The 3rd is what I call in the zone, this was my favorite of all the energies. It's about being happy, the euphoria, the bliss, etc. I usually get this feeling when dancing, and at times when I speak the word of God. I love happiness

I feel like I'm all about the heart, I'm poor and happy and willing to sacrifice my needs for humanity. I love poor people, they experienced much hardships in life that some of us never experienced. Life is about experiencing every emotion/experiences in the book and to rise up and defeat those demons who try to control us. God sees and knows everything that is energy based and that includes your thoughts.

Thx for your time to read my post.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Yamah

That's the thing about enlightening moments... they always raise more questions that answers. Makes it clear why ignorant people always say "I know everything" and enlightened people always say "I know nothing".

My Rabbi, explaining moments of revelation, told me "God plants a corner of the garden then tells you to plant the rest". Meaning he shows you what you can be... then allows you the freedom to get there yourself.

I pray that you only move upwards.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
No one relates to me when I discuss the power I felt during my awakening.

The powerful energy that came from my heart, that literally popped out of my body. I truly believed that I actually had God powers, anything in sci-fi movies were possibly attained by this power.

Now what gets me, was it my power, or the power of God or the Holy Spirit?

Hi Buzz .

They are all the same . As In there Is only One Power .

You can call It whoever's power - It makes no odds If you get me .

What would you do with such powers? What did you feel drawn to do within that moment .

That question carries with It great meaning . It Is a test of sorts .

What does one do when they realize their potential? A very deep question thats open to all .

x dazzle x
Old 08-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
That's the thing about enlightening moments... they always raise more questions that answers. Makes it clear why ignorant people always say "I know everything" and enlightened people always say "I know nothing".

My Rabbi, explaining moments of revelation, told me "God plants a corner of the garden then tells you to plant the rest". Meaning he shows you what you can be... then allows you the freedom to get there yourself.

I pray that you only move upwards.

I guess the Power Source planted a seed in me, and for t that seed to grow. The freedom part is not what I'm getting, It feels like I have no time or resources to apply what ever he wants me to do. For instance it felt he wanted me to go out and communicate with the community, eating organic food, excersise like Tai Chi, then he shows me talents in Arts, jeez he thinks I'm multi talented. I wouldn't know where to start.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:20 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

I don't know what 'enlightenment' means, and i wake-up every morning.. different people tell me different things about 'enlightenment., so it becomes meaningless, a spiritual 'buzz-word'.. here's what happened to 'me', though.. i understood that we/us/Life are a Collective Whole, greater than the sum of the parts that make it up.. i realized that completely, at every level, at the cellular level, at the pure Energy level, and.. now, i live with unconditional sincerity, uninhibited gusto, and passion for the Clarity which reveals this understanding.. no fancy theories, no ritual distractions, and no magic words.. once you understand that we are Life experiencing its own existence, Life, and our experience of it, becomes sacred..

Be well..
Old 08-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Buzz .

They are all the same . As In there Is only One Power .

You can call It whoever's power - It makes no odds If you get me .

What would you do with such powers? What did you feel drawn to do within that moment .

That question carries with It great meaning . It Is a test of sorts .

What does one do when they realize their potential? A very deep question thats open to all .

x dazzle x

Of all the gifts he showed me, the most that intrigued me was the feeling of energy of the hands and the feeling of mastering my body, balance, motion, flexibility, etc

The day after my awakening I had a strong feeling of uniting all the religions, races in my city. When the chaos happens I would like to think that the energy would come back and then I will soothe the fears of the people of my city.

I believe in this energy bubble that everyone has and if we can unite with each other and create this big energy bubble of love, then l would like to see the chaos try to enter in this bubble of love. Where there is love there is no fear and I truly believe no evil can penetrate it, not even a comet, radiation, bombs, and such. When inside this bubble, I felt like time stopped, the air was pure and thin, while outside of it, the air was thick, wavy and dirty, it was like I was separated from this world.

Thx for the replies I'm trying to find someone that relates to my experience and I searched the internet trying to find stories that mentions something like this. It's hard knowing what I experienced and that no one able to relate, it sucks.

How big is this phenomena? I heard about spirituality before, and thought it was a documented experience but I couldn't find any answers what I was going through except that I had an awakening. Coming down from the high was really rough.

I think we have the potential to be mini Gods, and I read somewhere that we will all get DNA upgrades.

I also have another question. Why are the majority of the psychics are female? Does it have to do with their heart?

Thxs for the reply :) love to all
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
This intense energy coming from the heart wouldn't stop till it actually popped out of my body. For about a month and a half, I feeling the inner Chi, it was magic. I truly miss that feeling, now I'm back to normal.

This sounds like a brain chemical high to me, something similar to falling in love.

eudaimonia

Mark
Old 08-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Experiencer

The majority of psychics are female because of the emotion aspect. If a guy senses something, they are more likely to brush it off as nothing. It's exactly why you commonly hear about women having more of a 6th sense or intuition about things.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonist
This sounds like a brain chemical high to me, something similar to falling in love.

eudaimonia

Mark

No, it was much greater than that. The high took away my fears, my problematic past, heck, it gave me a new body. The high itself is just out of this world to fully understand, and if it was a brain chemical reaction, then I want more of this. Those brain electrons where all lite up with the Power of Oneness.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
The majority of psychics are female because of the emotion aspect. If a guy senses something, they are more likely to brush it off as nothing. It's exactly why you commonly hear about women having more of a 6th sense or intuition about things.

So they are more adept for picking up on signs that many call coincidence but the call fate.

I intend to feel we all have a womans heart inside of us & vise versa. It makes sense about the emotion experiences, they seem to have a higher ability for compassion that the males, and a slew of other things. Its Yin Yang world that we live in.