Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Guide
[quote=Greenslade]Crystals have their own properties and certain crystals are better for some things than others, and they also resonate with you. They can focus the energies so I guess this is what's happening with your snow crystals, they're better tuned to you and the healing energies. Getting the shivers now for some reason. What also might be happening is that the energies are coming to you more automatically because the system is all better tuned (by the way - three - you, energies, crystals).

It's so interesting because in the past I've always programmed crystals for a specific purpose but I'm getting the message via my pendulum not to programme, just cleanse. Some of them have got hot really quickly, especially the black tourmaline, which I'm using currently. When I asked my guides why I needed to use crystals as well as the energy they said that (bearing in mind I was painting the hallway at the time) it would be like painting the garage door, I could either do it myself or get someone else to do it. Interesting analogy.

Quote:
There's a lot of divine intervention happening in your Life right now, starting with the healing. I'm not going to guess at why because it's your Journey so it's something you could explore if you have a mind to. Obviously though you needed it for whatever reason, that's pretty damned obvious because something like that wouldn't be random. The healing itself is/has a divine connection because it's coming from Spirit, and I would think that something that's coming through this strong is a part of your Life's Purpose

I agree with all that, particularly the bit about not being random, I hadn't thought of it that way. Whatever is happening is meant to happen and wherever its taking me is also meant to be, I would like to think though that it's something that would be of benefit to others.

Quote:
It's cool when that happens, isn't it? Didn't realise you'd been listening to that kind of music but I was given that to tell you, probably so you'd come across the Matt Khan video and the rest is history. What comes up on the right side isn't by chance, YouTube is designed to do that so that you'll go back and find similar things to what you've already watched. It's in line with your card from the Archangel Michael deck and the numbers, the healing.... And of course your emotions - which are energy in motion, by the way. Don't know if you're joining the dots but in case you're not it's worth the mention.

Not quite joining the dots yet but I'm not in any hurry, this will all unfold in its own time and way.

Quote:
I'm getting serious shivers just thinking about watching it so thank you. I think.

I'd be most interested to know what you think.

Quote:
Yeah, the combinations are in line with what's going on with you, the sequences mean they're 'not so basic'. They're always around but it's your vibrations that's making the difference here, you'd have to have the right vibrations to feel them in the first place. Your vibrations are 'getting higher' (to keep it non-technical for now) so instead of single numbers you have sequences, I suppose the difference between single words and short sentences if you like. Your head can manage short sentences now so they can give you them - it's a 'baby steps' thing

The numbers have gone crazy! I'm seeing about ten or more number sequences a day. The mileage on the car on Monday 133255, noticed the odd 6 and 9s coming in so need to look those up at some point. Still had no 4s, seemed to have missed that completely. But something must be prompting me to look at the time when I see these numbers. I see the number sequences before I see what the time is - if that makes sense.

Quote:
Your healing is more of a clearing out of the 'old' energies to allow the 'new' to come through, (rather than a fix something wrong).

I think you might be right as much as I would like to think of it healing a couple of minor but irritating health issues. Maybe that will come later.

The other thing that's happened last few days is my dowsing has suggested a couple of essences which on paper didn't make sense when I read the description. It made me feel a little flat and low and couldn't understand why it was saying this, I happened to be watching another Matt video on ascension and he said, at that precise moment, that if a choice you're making doesn't feel good in the body it's unlikely to be a good choice and to go by how your body feels in making a decision. So I thought well based on that information the answer is no, I'm not going to take any essences. That then prompted me to deviceless dowse to ask if I needed the essence and got a strong no. I hadn't deviceless dowsed for ages and I suddenly wondered about communicating with my body with what I'm trying to heal and to ask it what it needs. I was also getting the message from my guides to have fun with the healing energy in experimenting with what else I could combine it with besides crystals.

Then my pendulum said to choose a card from my Earth Wisdom deck but that to dowse for it. It does that when it wants to give me a certain message. So I dowsed and the card was Communucation! So it looks as though I'm going to be doing some work this weekend getting in touch with my body to see what it needs to heal. Had loads of flashes of blue light last night.

Quote:
You're very welcome Patrycia, as always. Just glad to be of some kind of help. By the way, did you know you were 'infectious'.

I didn't but thank you and I'm glad that you get something from our exchanges

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 23-08-2017 at 03:39 PM.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
It's so interesting because in the past I've always programmed crystals for a specific purpose but I'm getting the message via my pendulum not to programme, just cleanse. Some of them have got hot really quickly, especially the black tourmaline, which I'm using currently. When I asked my guides why I needed to use crystals as well as the energy they said that (bearing in mind I was painting the hallway at the time) it would be like painting the garage door, I could either do it myself or get someone else to do it. Interesting analogy.
Here's something for you to think about if you want to programme some crystal - your body is a carbon-based crystalline structure. Just a thought.

A lot of it has to do with the state of your mind, it's kind of like when you go through a little ritual before you meditate - lock the front door, put on music, lights candles.... By the time you're ready to sit down you're all but there already. Similarly with crystals, programming puts you into that frame of mind - not the crystals themselves. The only way to change the properties of the crystal is to change its molecular structure, so if you've got some lead and you want a new gold ring? Programming is a bit of a strong word but when you do your ritual you're programming your mind, or putting yourself into that mindset.

The other option is to envision, basically you create a picture as possible in your mind's eye. The picture itself doesn't matter, what's important is that it's the strongest one you can come up with. Use crystals or envision, whichever one works best with you. What might also work is envisioning your healing is already complete, but be prepared for not-so-instant results because this is the lowest density after all.

Quote:
I agree with all that, particularly the bit about not being random, I hadn't thought of it that way. Whatever is happening is meant to happen and wherever its taking me is also meant to be, I would like to think though that it's something that would be of benefit to others.
OK, do one hundred lines. "I am the answer looking for the question."

Sit yourself down quietly one night and ask yourself one question. "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?" And if you could project yourself into the future?

Quote:
Not quite joining the dots yet but I'm not in any hurry, this will all unfold in its own time and way.
Joining the dots is something I enjoy doing, others perhaps not so much but each to their own after all. But just allowing the Universe unfold puts you more in harmony with it.

Quote:
I'd be most interested to know what you think.
Actually it was pretty interesting in so many ways and even made me emotional - but lately that isn't so hard. The Universe has been coming back at me lately and this is no exception, it seems I'm heading in the right direction after all.

In many ways he's right, there's this conflict between the body and the consciousness although that isn't quite the way I'd put it. Very often there are traumas that have hit us harder and deeper than we'd like to think, and they've completely changed the paradigms that we move forwards with. In the short term we come up with answers and a part of us has healed while another isn't even close to healing. He mentioned cellular memory and that's actually backed up with research done my Matsuru Emoto and his imprinting water.

I've been going through a lot of clearing out the old stuff and digging deeply into myself - root canal work for the Soul I suppose. Much of it is coming to terms with what's happened in the past and strangely enough it's come after I popped the cork on a bottle of single malt whiskey, long story but that was an acknowledgement for me. The whiskey was given to me as part of a regional award at work and I was having a hard time acknowledging that. Not long afterwards it became easier to acknowledge that I still had things to shift, and much of it was making me very emotional. I've been giving myself time to process whatever I feel without the labels - what I feel is what I feel, it's part of me and that's it. Listening to what Matt's saying was very much confirmation so deeply, thank you for the link. It does feel like the end of conflict. I'm reminded of a Johnny Seven gun sitting around that I need to drag out of the cupboard one day and clean. That's going to be a huge acknowledgement in many ways and it's going to be very emotional too. Long story..

Quote:
The numbers have gone crazy! I'm seeing about ten or more number sequences a day. The mileage on the car on Monday 133255, noticed the odd 6 and 9s coming in so need to look those up at some point. Still had no 4s, seemed to have missed that completely. But something must be prompting me to look at the time when I see these numbers. I see the number sequences before I see what the time is - if that makes sense.
As Alan Watts said, "When we lose our minds we come to our senses." No craziness, just more senses. And yes, you have missed the fours completely and that's the fun part. The card you dowsed for was Communication and there you have some, but who is communicating with whom about what?

Quote:
I think you might be right as much as I would like to think of it healing a couple of minor but irritating health issues. Maybe that will come later.

The other thing that's happened last few days is my dowsing has suggested a couple of essences which on paper didn't make sense when I read the description. It made me feel a little flat and low and couldn't understand why it was saying this, I happened to be watching another Matt video on ascension and he said, at that precise moment, that if a choice you're making doesn't feel good in the body it's unlikely to be a good choice and to go by how your body feels in making a decision. So I thought well based on that information the answer is no, I'm not going to take any essences. That then prompted me to deviceless dowse to ask if I needed the essence and got a strong no. I hadn't deviceless dowsed for ages and I suddenly wondered about communicating with my body with what I'm trying to heal and to ask it what it needs. I was also getting the message from my guides to have fun with the healing energy in experimenting with what else I could combine it with besides crystals.

Then my pendulum said to choose a card from my Earth Wisdom deck but that to dowse for it. It does that when it wants to give me a certain message. So I dowsed and the card was Communucation! So it looks as though I'm going to be doing some work this weekend getting in touch with my body to see what it needs to heal. Had loads of flashes of blue light last night.
I don't know why but I'm being told to give you this.

Often the cause of disease is dis-ease, when we are not in harmony with ourselves and/or the Universe. Just like a winter's night can make us miserable and prone to colds, so our emotional and Spiritual dis-ease can manifest into physical ailments or ailments of our emotional or Spiritual selves. Often those 'selves' or aspects of ourselves need healing too and we don't even realise it. It seems as though as you write this you're still coming to terms with your own abilities - use the crystals, don't use them, get essence, essence doesn't make sense - which might be manifesting into minor health issues. It's your body's way of telling you something isn't quite right yet.

I think the idea of having fun with the crystals is for you to find out that you have the choice to use them or not, which perhaps you didn't know you had before. It's really cool though, isn't it? There's something very satisfying when so many things start coming together and making sense, and this bounces off that and along with he other. It's as though the Universe is starting to harmonise in so many different directions all ata once.

Sometimes the question is what are you trying to heal and of what? Sometimes the obvious is just a cover-up and there's something else lying behind the mask.

I don't use my crystals so much now but at first it was good fun, it was a great way to feel the energies and find out a little bit more of my own abilities. Now I don't use them so much and go with what Matt says about listening to the body but then I've always been an instinctual person.

Quote:
I didn't but thank you and I'm glad that you get something from our exchanges

Patrycia
You being infectious goes along with the question of the Universe being different without you. And you're very welcome. It's very sock-popping stuff when you think about it that way, that the energies you have inside are being radiated outwards and people can't help but pick them up.

It's an interaction, always something to get
Old 24-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Greenslade Sit yourself down quietly one night and ask yourself one question. "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?"

Gosh, you know I wouldn't know how to even start to answer that. I'd have to leave that to the people I've known.

Quote:
Actually it was pretty interesting in so many ways and even made me emotional - but lately that isn't so hard. The Universe has been coming back at me lately and this is no exception, it seems I'm heading in the right direction after all.

Yes it really got me emotional too, at several points in that video. In fact want to listen to it again to see if I can pick up anything else.

Quote:
In many ways he's right, there's this conflict between the body and the consciousness although that isn't quite the way I'd put it. Very often there are traumas that have hit us harder and deeper than we'd like to think, and they've completely changed the paradigms that we move forwards with. In the short term we come up with answers and a part of us has healed while another isn't even close to healing. He mentioned cellular memory and that's actually backed up with research done my Matsuru Emoto and his imprinting water.

This really struck my achilles heal. I had a trauma 12 years ago that completely changed me. I have two physical health issues as a direct result of it. For the last 12 years, I've worked on the emotional side of it, the accepting, the forgiveness etc and I feel as though I've made huge steps here. But my body, I've had no change, whatsoever, with the two health issues. I've tried a list as long as your arm to heal like EFT, TAT, supplements, diet change, acupuncture, cranio sacral therapy, homeopathy, flower essences, spiritual healing, meditation, mindfulness, the list goes on but zilch, it's made no difference to my health. I have learned one hell of a lot about nutrition and supplements, so much that I've helped other people overcome some quite debilitating health issues that doctors have either said live with it or can't help you, so that part's good. But I can't seem to help myself.

I think that's why I responded so strongly to Matt's video, particularly when he said that I'd been giving my body the message "get over it" that is just so true.

Anyway, never one to give up, I intend to deviceless dowse this weekend to get in touch with the affected part of the body - which I've been told I can do this - and see what happens.

Quote:
I've been going through a lot of clearing out the old stuff and digging deeply into myself - root canal work for the Soul I suppose. Much of it is coming to terms with what's happened in the past and strangely enough it's come after I popped the cork on a bottle of single malt whiskey, long story but that was an acknowledgement for me.

I guess that's what I've been trying to do - but emotions and body not coming up with the same thing.

So I'm now watching this video from Matt about living with pain, see if I can find some insight. Have to say I've only watched 10 minutes of it and already he's saying that just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you haven't learned lessons from the past, or you're any less a divine being etc. I can't thank you enough for bringing him into my orbit (I owe you a pint )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY

Quote:
The whiskey was given to me as part of a regional award at work and I was having a hard time acknowledging that. Not long afterwards it became easier to acknowledge that I still had things to shift, and much of it was making me very emotional. I've been giving myself time to process whatever I feel without the labels - what I feel is what I feel, it's part of me and that's it.

The acknowledgement and validation you give yourself is more important than from others, I reckon.

Quote:
Listening to what Matt's saying was very much confirmation so deeply, thank you for the link. It does feel like the end of conflict.

That's amazing. He's certainly got a way of delivering what he says. I've ordered his book by the way. It's got a lot of positive reviews on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whatever-Ar...ords=matt+khan

Quote:
I don't know why but I'm being told to give you this.

Often the cause of disease is dis-ease, when we are not in harmony with ourselves and/or the Universe. Just like a winter's night can make us miserable and prone to colds, so our emotional and Spiritual dis-ease can manifest into physical ailments or ailments of our emotional or Spiritual selves. Often those 'selves' or aspects of ourselves need healing too and we don't even realise it. It seems as though as you write this you're still coming to terms with your own abilities - use the crystals, don't use them, get essence, essence doesn't make sense - which might be manifesting into minor health issues. It's your body's way of telling you something isn't quite right yet.

I think you're tapping into this trauma issue which I've been trying to resolve for the past 12 years. A medium I saw, he told me I would recover by using my mind. Would watching Matt's videos and applying it to my situation be classed as 'using my mind' ?

Quote:
I think the idea of having fun with the crystals is for you to find out that you have the choice to use them or not, which perhaps you didn't know you had before. It's really cool though, isn't it? There's something very satisfying when so many things start coming together and making sense, and this bounces off that and along with he other. It's as though the Universe is starting to harmonise in so many different directions all ata once.

That may well be true, I hadn't touched crystals in about 7 years or so, so it's good to be using them, I'm assuming to good effect.

Quote:
Sometimes the question is what are you trying to heal and of what? Sometimes the obvious is just a cover-up and there's something else lying behind the mask.

I just hope that I'm moving into alignment to the 'mode' that will heal me. When I started on this journey 12 years ago, I can clearly remember saying to the homeopathic practitioner, this issue has to have a frequency - I need to find the cure that has the same frequency. Guess I haven't found it yet.

Thanks Mr G, as ever, it's most interesting.

Patrycia
Old 25-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

Spirituality seen as only one thing, is all about ascension.

If seen in two, spirituality is about ascension and manifestation.

In the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, is said "it ascends from earth to heaven, and descends again to earth".

The Great All can be seen in 4 worlds, wich are the physical, the astral, the mental, and the spiritual. Spiritual progress is, then, a matter of ascension from the most dense to the most subtle. In this process, you transmute your corresponding bodies. So indeed, firstly, there are many kinds of physical manifestations of such transformations. And you keep going towards higher planes. There are universal laws, and specific laws. All of them are in perfect balance and harmony though.
Old 27-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Gosh, you know I wouldn't know how to even start to answer that. I'd have to leave that to the people I've known.
Which is why the shortage of fours, perhaps? Often there's an agenda hidden away in some of the things I come out with, 'agenda' isn't always a dirty word and it's not always mine.

It's thinking about how you interact with the Universe and the people in it. You're something to the people in your Life whatever that 'something' is - friend, colleague, sister.... Even the job you do and how you do it, and the people you interact with because of it.

Quote:
Yes it really got me emotional too, at several points in that video. In fact want to listen to it again to see if I can pick up anything else.
There's a lot of emotion flying around at the moment and I'm taking notice of that. Things used to resonate with me but I don't get that same feeling any more so something's obviously changed, it's more emotional so what does that mean? That's going to be fun to explore.

Quote:
This really struck my achilles heal. I had a trauma 12 years ago that completely changed me. I have two physical health issues as a direct result of it. For the last 12 years, I've worked on the emotional side of it, the accepting, the forgiveness etc and I feel as though I've made huge steps here. But my body, I've had no change, whatsoever, with the two health issues. I've tried a list as long as your arm to heal like EFT, TAT, supplements, diet change, acupuncture, cranio sacral therapy, homeopathy, flower essences, spiritual healing, meditation, mindfulness, the list goes on but zilch, it's made no difference to my health. I have learned one hell of a lot about nutrition and supplements, so much that I've helped other people overcome some quite debilitating health issues that doctors have either said live with it or can't help you, so that part's good. But I can't seem to help myself.

I think that's why I responded so strongly to Matt's video, particularly when he said that I'd been giving my body the message "get over it" that is just so true.

Anyway, never one to give up, I intend to deviceless dowse this weekend to get in touch with the affected part of the body - which I've been told I can do this - and see what happens.
There's a heckovva lot in here, really. 'Heckovva' is a Russian word, by the way.

Often in Spirituality the focus is on the concepts and gathering 'Spiritual knowledge' to become that 'high vibrational being' but we're here to learn the lessons because they're 'not available' in Spirit. Spirit doesn't do physical ailments, and to forgive and Love ourselves for being human after all is probably one of the greatest lessons we can learn - because that's what Spirit does. Spirit doesn't do Spirituality - Spirit IS Spirituality. Forgiving ourselves is what I take from Matt's message, and allowing ourselves to have imperfections, deficiencies etc.. Allowing the body time to heal and to say "OK matey, you've been hurting for a long time but that's OK too."

But the question is, how do you help yourself? And how different would the Universe be if you had never existed? Because you've answered that question in part here.

When all else fails, what do you do? When the answers are no answer at all, what's left? You realise that you are the answer and what you're looking for is the question.

Perhaps Matt's video has given you one answer, that you haven't given your body time to heal but that's not the full picture, the other parts is that you've amassed a huge amount of knowledge and made differences where the doctors couldn't. What does that say about you? Yeah I know, not easy to think about but acknowledgement with humility is not egotistical. So one of the questions is would you have done that if you hadn't been through the trauma? And the big question is would you have had it any other way?

Healing occurs in so many different ways, but if Matt's vid resonates with you then let's stay with that theme. Because now that you realise you've been giving your body the wrong message you can give it the right one. Not only can you tell it that it can take its own time to heal but you can tell it you Love it; so many others have been healed because it was brave enough to turn the 'broken' around.

Wasn't that the way it was?

Quote:
I guess that's what I've been trying to do - but emotions and body not coming up with the same thing.

So I'm now watching this video from Matt about living with pain, see if I can find some insight. Have to say I've only watched 10 minutes of it and already he's saying that just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you haven't learned lessons from the past, or you're any less a divine being etc. I can't thank you enough for bringing him into my orbit (I owe you a pint )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY

Perhaps one day you'll get to buy me that pint, even though I have to create a pub in heaven.

Body and emotions can't come up with the same thing, they're two very different energy systems and there may well be more to this particular puzzle than meets the eye. Depending on your beliefs, going through the trauma and having the pain may well be a part of your Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations. In which case you are a divine being after all. That isn't to take anything away from what Matt's saying but more as a 'supplement', that you chose as a pre-incarnate Spirit to set that particular 'chain of events' into motion.

Quote:
The acknowledgement and validation you give yourself is more important than from others, I reckon.
Hope you're heeding your own words.

Quote:
That's amazing. He's certainly got a way of delivering what he says. I've ordered his book by the way. It's got a lot of positive reviews on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whatever-Ar...ords=matt+khan

To be honest I'm not an avid Spiritual bookworm but who knows? Thank you anyway.

Quote:
I think you're tapping into this trauma issue which I've been trying to resolve for the past 12 years. A medium I saw, he told me I would recover by using my mind. Would watching Matt's videos and applying it to my situation be classed as 'using my mind' ?
It's surprising how much our mindsets create our reality an lay the foundations for our Spirituality, so yes, very much so. What's in your head and how you think about it is going to make all the difference.

The thing is, what are you trying to resolve? Are you trying to resolve the issue itself or are you trying to resolve your perceptions of it?

Quote:
That may well be true, I hadn't touched crystals in about 7 years or so, so it's good to be using them, I'm assuming to good effect.
No offense but don't assume because it can foster doubt. Be sure, one way or the other. If you're being directed to or you feel you want to use the crystals, what are the reasons for that? Not why, mind, what are the reasons? How you frame the question is important. It feels good to be using them and you've been directed to use them, what does that tell you?

Quote:
I just hope that I'm moving into alignment to the 'mode' that will heal me. When I started on this journey 12 years ago, I can clearly remember saying to the homeopathic practitioner, this issue has to have a frequency - I need to find the cure that has the same frequency. Guess I haven't found it yet.

Thanks Mr G, as ever, it's most interesting.

Patrycia
No you haven't found the frequency yet but that's not a deficiency on your part. And how do you define 'cure' - when you pain goes away or you - according to Matt's vid - think differently about it? Or if you believe in Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations then perhaps it's a part of your 'calling'? If you come to Lover yourself because of it, learn to forgive yourself for being human after all?

If you hadn't had that trauma would you have healed those people and gained that knowledge?

I'm not giving you answers but pointing a finger, is there more going on behind the mask?

As ever Patrycia, you're very welcome.
Old 28-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Guide
[quote=Greenslade]Which is why the shortage of fours, perhaps?

It's thinking about how you interact with the Universe and the people in it. You're something to the people in your Life whatever that 'something' is - friend, colleague, sister.... Even the job you do and how you do it, and the people you interact with because of it.

Ha! I had a 4 last night during the night: 4:14! Seems to be quite a few different meanings for that one.

bib: yes, I'm seeing that now thanks to one of Matt's videos - more on that later.

Quote:
Depending on your beliefs, going through the trauma and having the pain may well be a part of your Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations. In which case you are a divine being after all.

I 100% believe that we create the major lessons and experiences we will have before we come down to the earth plane. And it struck me last year, when out for one of my lunch time walks in the countryside, that I would have agreed to have that experience and my immediate thought was if I'd agree to have these physical issues, then I would have also created the cure for them, I've just to find it. It was oddly a freeing thought.

Quote:
To be honest I'm not an avid Spiritual bookworm but who knows? Thank you anyway.

I'll let you know what it's like but I'm sure there will be something in there for me.

Quote:
If you hadn't had that trauma would you have healed those people and gained that knowledge?

I absolutely accept that. For ten years I've been researching diet, supplements, healing methods of all sorts from the mundane to the ridiculous. I'm very open minded so I won't discount anything it it Feels like it might work. I've become almost expert in EFT and TAT to the extent where I've helped work colleagues, one of whom was desperate to quit smoking as she was expecting and another who was plagued with guilt for a personal issue. But the times I've thought all these people I help, and I can't help myself. But maybe that's changing now.

Quote:
Healing occurs in so many different ways, but if Matt's vid resonates with you then let's stay with that theme. Because now that you realise you've been giving your body the wrong message you can give it the right one. Not only can you tell it that it can take its own time to heal but you can tell it you Love it; so many others have been healed because it was brave enough to turn the 'broken' around.

Ah Matt's videos. I didn't get too much in the end from the ending pain one because he was talking about emotional pain. Although I did laugh though because I could really see how people are affected by their emotional pain and how it makes them interact. I could see it so clearly.

The video I just finished is The First Wave of Ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiuKcjeIyjw

Now this had a profound effect on me. The last part is about Service. Now many people have said to me over the years I ought to have my own business helping people etc. Now this actually made me feel down, low, as though I should be out there helping people and that I've failed because I haven't been able to make it happen. All I've learned is from reading / researching / personal experience - I have no qualifications. So Matt says when you get a calling to be a lightworker, don't! Get a regular job when you can interact with people and be of help to the people you meet and interact with, that way. This was Such a revelation to me. I felt this heavy burden come off my shoulders. So now my work doesn't feel like I'm wasting my time. I can earn money to live from whilst also interacting with people and helping those people I come into contact with. So so awesome.

I've looked at Matt's home page, there are dozens of videos on there. It's a bit like walking into a sweet shop. So I let my pendulum pick the next video for me: Energy Upgrade. I've watched a bit of it so far and I like what he has to say and it will be fun experimenting with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77Di7MLSkE

So, I've left the best until last. Yesterday I got in touch with the physical part of my body affected by the trauma. It said that it wanted to heal and the way to do this would be a combination of my healing energy,with an orange pomander and my snow crystals. I carried out a healing session yesterday afternoon which turned out to be the most profound healing experience I've ever had. My guides were with me, explaining what was happening. I've had a partial kundalini activation, working in tandem with my own healing energy. I could feel this exceptionally deep heat and energy pulsating around different parts of my body, I could feel the kundalini entering the chakras, root, sacral, solar, heart and ananda khanda and throat. It didn't go into the third eye and crown. It lasted an hour and I recorded it all, describing all the colours I was receiving. THe guides said I am experiencing kundalini along with my own healing energy, they work together. It really was the most extraordinary experience; i was left with a profound sense of peace.

Card drawn before the session was 'Go with the Flow' (of energy?). Card drawn after, Blessed Sight.

So we see what happens next. I need to intergrate all this and see where it takes me.

Thank you, Mr G, for your support.

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 28-08-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 30-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Ha! I had a 4 last night during the night: 4:14! Seems to be quite a few different meanings for that one.

bib: yes, I'm seeing that now thanks to one of Matt's videos - more on that later.
Everything needs its own time to come through.

Quote:
I 100% believe that we create the major lessons and experiences we will have before we come down to the earth plane. And it struck me last year, when out for one of my lunch time walks in the countryside, that I would have agreed to have that experience and my immediate thought was if I'd agree to have these physical issues, then I would have also created the cure for them, I've just to find it. It was oddly a freeing thought.
Yes it is, when you find you're the creator of your own reality and it's not something you're stuck with. Very often there's a victim mentality to our experiences as though the Universe is out to get us - but it's out to get us where we need to be.

Quote:
I'll let you know what it's like but I'm sure there will be something in there for me.
Oh good, wouldn't want to miss any pearls of wisdom.

Quote:
I absolutely accept that. For ten years I've been researching diet, supplements, healing methods of all sorts from the mundane to the ridiculous. I'm very open minded so I won't discount anything it it Feels like it might work. I've become almost expert in EFT and TAT to the extent where I've helped work colleagues, one of whom was desperate to quit smoking as she was expecting and another who was plagued with guilt for a personal issue. But the times I've thought all these people I help, and I can't help myself. But maybe that's changing now.
This is the kind of thing I was trying to point you towards, these are the differences that perhaps wouldn't have happened had you not been there. And there's something very powerful in that. It's even more powerful when the effects cross generations - you help your colleague to stop smoking so a Soul has a better start in Life, and perhaps won't smoke themselves. You changed a Life that hadn't even begun.

Healing takes place in many ways, if you use the word 'dis-ease' then it makes more sense. It's no secret that our moods and thinking affect our health so why should the after-effects of trauma be any different? Sometimes there's the dis-ease as to why we had the trauma in the first place that we're at odds with, or perhaps we're looking for rhymes and reasons. But when you know that you've helped people because of your traumas it makes everything worthwhile and given the choice again, if you know you'd do it all again then..... Then you are bringing that fifth dimensional consciousness down to earth.

You were saying about not being able to help yourself? Isn't fifth-dimensional consciousness Spiritual rocket fuel?

Quote:
Ah Matt's videos. I didn't get too much in the end from the ending pain one because he was talking about emotional pain. Although I did laugh though because I could really see how people are affected by their emotional pain and how it makes them interact. I could see it so clearly.

The video I just finished is The First Wave of Ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiuKcjeIyjw

Now this had a profound effect on me. The last part is about Service. Now many people have said to me over the years I ought to have my own business helping people etc. Now this actually made me feel down, low, as though I should be out there helping people and that I've failed because I haven't been able to make it happen. All I've learned is from reading / researching / personal experience - I have no qualifications. So Matt says when you get a calling to be a lightworker, don't! Get a regular job when you can interact with people and be of help to the people you meet and interact with, that way. This was Such a revelation to me. I felt this heavy burden come off my shoulders. So now my work doesn't feel like I'm wasting my time. I can earn money to live from whilst also interacting with people and helping those people I come into contact with. So so awesome.
He's probably got a few along the same lines and I remember seeing this one.

I tend to shy away from the word 'service', almost all of the discussions I've had on here about it have been self-righteous rather than common sense. but anyway.....

I seem to remember a thread ages ago that someone started about making a business out of helping people, while the intentions were there the practicalities weren't. How do you get paid from helping people Spiritually? I'd Love to see the price list for that one. And how do you reach your target audience? If you think about it though you're in a great place for your calling because you have everything you need through your job. It's as though the Universe just took care of all the marketing and brought your target audience to you and made sure your cash flow was stable.

Freaking awesome.

Quote:
I've looked at Matt's home page, there are dozens of videos on there. It's a bit like walking into a sweet shop. So I let my pendulum pick the next video for me: Energy Upgrade. I've watched a bit of it so far and I like what he has to say and it will be fun experimenting with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77Di7MLSkE
Thank you, an update might well be in order right now.

Quote:
So, I've left the best until last. Yesterday I got in touch with the physical part of my body affected by the trauma. It said that it wanted to heal and the way to do this would be a combination of my healing energy,with an orange pomander and my snow crystals. I carried out a healing session yesterday afternoon which turned out to be the most profound healing experience I've ever had. My guides were with me, explaining what was happening. I've had a partial kundalini activation, working in tandem with my own healing energy. I could feel this exceptionally deep heat and energy pulsating around different parts of my body, I could feel the kundalini entering the chakras, root, sacral, solar, heart and ananda khanda and throat. It didn't go into the third eye and crown. It lasted an hour and I recorded it all, describing all the colours I was receiving. THe guides said I am experiencing kundalini along with my own healing energy, they work together. It really was the most extraordinary experience; i was left with a profound sense of peace.

Card drawn before the session was 'Go with the Flow' (of energy?). Card drawn after, Blessed Sight.

So we see what happens next. I need to intergrate all this and see where it takes me.

Thank you, Mr G, for your support.

Patrycia
That's quite an experience to say the least, like WOW!! There isn't much to say on that one other than pretty amazing that so many different things have come together to give you that healing. Very much needed I think. One of those experiences where words not only don't fit but become irrelevant.

Have you ever held your snow crystals up to the light?

Yeah I would imagine it would bring a sense of peace because something like that would resolve so many issues on so many levels and bring so much more into line and harmony. |Perhaps congratulations would be in order.

There's a flow to one's own Life as we ride an energetic wave, we have our high points and low points and for as low as we go we go just as high again - as you have done. Sometimes we resist the lows and try and keep the highs, forgetting that in the meantime all things must pass. The Universe and your Guides have your tail covered, it's up to you how you experience it after that. You will receive what you need when you need it and you are where you need to be at any given moment.

There is also your energies and the Kundalini working in harmony and later on there will be (I'd imagine) other people's energies to take into consideration. Come to think about it, it would be about impossible for other people's energies not to come into the equation. Don't forget that you're infectious, and that you change a place just by being there.

I just get this feeling that Destiny has come a-knocking.

You're very welcome Patrycia, it remains a pleasure and indeed an Honour.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Very often there's a victim mentality to our experiences as though the Universe is out to get us - but it's out to get us where we need to be.

That's so true - especially with this trauma. I see my life as before it and after it. One of the ironic things is I can remember saying at the time, 'my worst fear is ....' and that's exactly what happened. Anyway, here we are, 12 year later still trying to find a cure for the physical effects.

Quote:
Oh good, wouldn't want to miss any pearls of wisdom.

Well found one on page 2! For me this really struck a chord: "When you are energetically sensitive, a modern day spiritual journey is a translation from "fearing it all" to "feeling it all."

From what I've seen so far, which is only a few pages, this isn't your usual self help book, you're actually saying things out loud or to yourself. Had a few tears on one of the statements. I'm not prone to crying; I certainly don't cry in public and I don't like crying on my own either (I know this sounds funny but it upsets me!) but this bloke's had me in more tears in the last few weeks than for the last few years!

And in terms of "circulating new energy" I used to be very particular about my books, that have to be pristine and I don't like a creased spine but with this one, I get a pencil out and started putting crosses on the page when I found inspiring text.

I love this whole notion of circulating new energy. I've got a few people at work doing it as well.

Quote:
This is the kind of thing I was trying to point you towards, these are the differences that perhaps wouldn't have happened had you not been there. And there's something very powerful in that. It's even more powerful when the effects cross generations - you help your colleague to stop smoking so a Soul has a better start in Life, and perhaps won't smoke themselves. You changed a Life that hadn't even begun.

Gosh, that's quite profound - and no, that hadn't occurred to me.

Quote:
Healing takes place in many ways, if you use the word 'dis-ease' then it makes more sense. It's no secret that our moods and thinking affect our health so why should the after-effects of trauma be any different? Sometimes there's the dis-ease as to why we had the trauma in the first place that we're at odds with, or perhaps we're looking for rhymes and reasons. But when you know that you've helped people because of your traumas it makes everything worthwhile and given the choice again, if you know you'd do it all again then..... Then you are bringing that fifth dimensional consciousness down to earth.

I struggled with, and do still sometimes - even though I know I would have contracted to have this experience - but there is a part of me that wishes it could have been otherwise. When people talk of regrets in life, that's the only one I have.

The irritating thing is that these physical scars if you like were unnecessary. As you know, I eat extremely well, no processed food at all, I've got no diagnosed illnesses, and I don't take any medication and run several times a week. So if I could just get over these physical symptoms, well, my health would be perfect.

Quote:
I tend to shy away from the word 'service', almost all of the discussions I've had on here about it have been self-righteous rather than common sense. but anyway.....

I think that was from Matt's the Four Stages of Ascension. Yes, I agree with you, I'm not particularly drawn to the word 'service' it sounds subserviant. I tend to substitute if for 'being kind' to others.

The other video he's done which I found really informative was Understanding the Ego. Interestingly, he began that one with saying there were spiritual understandings of subjects that he didn't agree with, didn't understand and ego was one of them. It's exactly the same for me, what I've read about it doesn't sound right to me. But the way he describes, I get that completely.

Quote:
That's quite an experience to say the least, like WOW!! There isn't much to say on that one other than pretty amazing that so many different things have come together to give you that healing. Very much needed I think. One of those experiences where words not only don't fit but become irrelevant.

It was an extraordinary experience; but it's a been an odd week following it. The next day my emotional and physical energy was superb. But the next day, I felt emotionally and physically fragile with overwhelming hunger. The next day I was fine and then physically fragile the next day and now, I just feel a little low.

Thing is with this whole healing thing, I don't know what the purpose is, where it's taking me. Maybe I can't hold that high vibration, maybe the trauma is more deep seated than I know. I've been trying to find the difference between kundalini activation or awakening - is it the same thing? My guides said "it is as it is". Just my mind, trying to make sense on a physical level of what's going on.

Quote:
Have you ever held your snow crystals up to the light?

The snow quartz are solid white, not clear quartz, so I'm not seeing anything in them (unless I'm missing the point)

Quote:
There is also your energies and the Kundalini working in harmony and later on there will be (I'd imagine) other people's energies to take into consideration.

To be honest, I've completely let that go. I've got a long way to go, I mean on the physical level, that I'm aware of, there's been no change whatsoever in the physical symptoms. If I can't heal myself, I wouldn't be presumptious to think I can heal someone else.

Quote:
I just get this feeling that Destiny has come a-knocking.

Maybe, maybe not, I've no idea what Destiny has got in mind, if indeed anything. I'm beginning to understand the meaning of the phrase "blind faith."

Thanks Mr G, your faith in my experience does help.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
That's so true - especially with this trauma. I see my life as before it and after it. One of the ironic things is I can remember saying at the time, 'my worst fear is ....' and that's exactly what happened. Anyway, here we are, 12 year later still trying to find a cure for the physical effects.
It's been said that everything comes with a price so perhaps the physical effects you're trying to find a cure for are the price. On the other hand it's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, so maybe a reminder isn't such a bad thing. Either way the trauma is a part of you, like a hungry child craving for acknowledgement by tugging at you.

There isn't anything in this Universe that we can't turn around to suit ourselves and perhaps the only thing we have to consider is if we're lying to ourselves or not. You survived your worst fear and came out the other side, and you have the 'scars' to remind you of how strong you really are. Is it a trauma or a badge of honour? Something to make you think "Hell yeah, I've been there and come out the other side?" That's for you to decide.

Quote:
Well found one on page 2! For me this really struck a chord: "When you are energetically sensitive, a modern day spiritual journey is a translation from "fearing it all" to "feeling it all."

From what I've seen so far, which is only a few pages, this isn't your usual self help book, you're actually saying things out loud or to yourself. Had a few tears on one of the statements. I'm not prone to crying; I certainly don't cry in public and I don't like crying on my own either (I know this sounds funny but it upsets me!) but this bloke's had me in more tears in the last few weeks than for the last few years!

And in terms of "circulating new energy" I used to be very particular about my books, that have to be pristine and I don't like a creased spine but with this one, I get a pencil out and started putting crosses on the page when I found inspiring text.

I love this whole notion of circulating new energy. I've got a few people at work doing it as well.
And now it begins. you're going viral!!!

Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.

It's hard to feel your way through Life and it gets to the stage where you either put up barriers to deal with it or find a way through it somehow. It's a trickle when you first start but after a while the floodgates open and it knocks you on your backside. By then it's too late to stem the flow and the best you can do is keep your head above water. But y'know, when you come through it there's nothing quite like it. Just when you thought you were going to drown the Universe throws you a lifeline, and you know you wouldn't have it any other way. You feel alive and kicking and you begin to welcome the feelings and cosset them.

Perhaps the new energy has already been created if you're not so particular about your books any more, and for you what do books represent? A new paradigm coming through?

My daughter gave me a leather bound notebook for Father's Day and I've been learning myself to use a fountain pen again. I have a long lost of quotes that I've copied and pasted over the years and I want to transpose some of them into the notebook. The trouble is I haven't used a fountain pen in years and my mind works faster that I can write, it looks more like a hen's march to the midden. Once upon a time I used to do calligraphy and glass engraving but those are skills I haven't used in a long time.

Walking the spiral, going back to where I came from.

Quote:
Gosh, that's quite profound - and no, that hadn't occurred to me.
Yes it is, and the best bit is that it's true, factual and there's no denying or running away from it. You did it!! And no, it's not something that would occur to you but then that's part of your charm - and you'd never have thought of that neither lol.

Quote:
I struggled with, and do still sometimes - even though I know I would have contracted to have this experience - but there is a part of me that wishes it could have been otherwise. When people talk of regrets in life, that's the only one I have.

The irritating thing is that these physical scars if you like were unnecessary. As you know, I eat extremely well, no processed food at all, I've got no diagnosed illnesses, and I don't take any medication and run several times a week. So if I could just get over these physical symptoms, well, my health would be perfect.
I have this little thought-tool I often use which is quite useful in situations like this. I keep peeling back the layers like peeling an onion and eventually I'll find the heart, the place where I can't go any more. Words like 'unnecessary' and 'shouldn't', 'otherwise' and 'perfect' all get heaved out of the window because they add to the layers. I need a place to start that's as simple as possible.

It happened so I deal with it and move on, anything else is dissonance waves moving through my mind. Yep it sucked but I gained from it, I'm 'less than perfect' but then that makes me human after all and just the same as all those other poor humans. It's never about what we have, it's always about what we do with it. Love yourself as you would Love someone with those scars. Only you are irritating you.

Quote:
I think that was from Matt's the Four Stages of Ascension. Yes, I agree with you, I'm not particularly drawn to the word 'service' it sounds subserviant. I tend to substitute if for 'being kind' to others.

The other video he's done which I found really informative was Understanding the Ego. Interestingly, he began that one with saying there were spiritual understandings of subjects that he didn't agree with, didn't understand and ego was one of them. It's exactly the same for me, what I've read about it doesn't sound right to me. But the way he describes, I get that completely.
I've been in a couple of 'being of service' threads and frankly they're very scary, the other thing is that we don't know what would be of service to anyone. Acts of kindness can so easily go sideways, my grandson has allergies and just someone being kind by giving him something to eat could put him in hospital. And sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind because it's the only way some people will ever learn the lesson.

In a Spirituality of people who are awake, aware and enlightened ego has become the root of all evil - the demon drink made me do it. The ironic things is that they talk about ego death, which is itself egotistical. Freud says that the ego is a sense of self and Allen Watts says there is no ego, in Eastern religions Samahdi is the process of transcending the false egoic self.

It's a point of reference for our experiential existence, it's that simple, and without it we'd go mad because we'd completely lose our anchor in reality. We'd go bonkers. It's a place to put our feet and look out at the Universe, somewhere where we can say 'Here I am'.

Quote:
It was an extraordinary experience; but it's a been an odd week following it. The next day my emotional and physical energy was superb. But the next day, I felt emotionally and physically fragile with overwhelming hunger. The next day I was fine and then physically fragile the next day and now, I just feel a little low.

Thing is with this whole healing thing, I don't know what the purpose is, where it's taking me. Maybe I can't hold that high vibration, maybe the trauma is more deep seated than I know. I've been trying to find the difference between kundalini activation or awakening - is it the same thing? My guides said "it is as it is". Just my mind, trying to make sense on a physical level of what's going on.
Give yourself a break and relax, it's OK to feel like a dishcloth that's been wrung out and thrown into a corner if that's how it is. What we resist persists, so go with the flow. Anyway, you can do battle with it or you can make it an interesting part of the experience - you did know you had that choice?

There's always a time delay when going through energetic changes - as Matt was saying. With the consciousness it's instant but with the body it takes a little more time - lower density. And the hunger is an energy recharge.

Sometimes we simply can't sustain the energetic levels we find ourselves at because in this existence we do operate at different energy levels. How do you think it would be if you were driving to work and your energy levels were in orbit? Your amazing experience needed an equally amazing level of energy that perhaps could be sustained long-term because they would blow your system out. And if you were going to work with all that going on inside you? It would be like that bit in the movie where she's having a fake orgasm in the diner.

It's OK to feel a little low because you felt a little (lot) high, you are an energetic being after all and that means a wave.

OK, let's dispel some of the myths around vibrations because they're getting in the way, and with respect you're not quite there yet because you're still at odds with yourself in some respects. You're trying to hold onto something you're not supposed to hold onto - those high vibrations. This high vibe is good, low vibe is bad is....

You have a core vibration that's steady for you, or at least usually when you're not going through major changes. At the moment yours isn't as stable as they could be with the changes you're going through but also because there are parts of yourself you're at odds with - your trauma that won't heal, not knowing where this is going, kundalini or awakening......... All of those things creates waves of dissonance that goes through your core being energetically, and what happens is that the highs get higher and the lows get lower.

You are where you need to be and if you don't know that the Universe has your back by now you need a kick in the behind. Playfully of course. Stop bouncing from here to there, stop polarising your consciousness because that's also energetic dissonance. Things are the way they are and that's it. "It is as it is" and no more. No perfect or imperfect, just the way it is. No 'shouldn't'. No 'this' or 'that'. Have the experience, don't call it anything and relax with it because going through it and coming out the other end will tell you all you need to know. What you're not doing is putting the pieces together.

This is a Journey to Self and you are the answer, and when you realise that everything snaps into place. The mind needs a modicum of control but its problem is that it can only deal with what it's already experienced. All else is scary - which is where you are. You are the purpose and it's taking you to yourself/your Self. When you tune into that everything changes. Tell your mind (literally if you have to) to shut up and take notes because it's not its turn yet.

How do you think it works with Matt when he's getting his downloads? When he's in receive mode his vibes are galactic but are they as high when he's on YouTube? If you notice, sometimes his brain 'stalls'. What he does is changes frequency channels - all mediums (not psychics) and anyone with Spirit contact do the same. Then they 'come back, they lower their frequency to talk to the great unwashed. This is what those with 'high' vibrations don't understand. 'High' vibration isn't high, it's through a lens.

Have you noticed the parallels between you and Matt???? He goes to his high vibe channel and gets his downloads, then lowers his frequency to talk on YouTube because imparting that knowledge isn't low frequency, it's high. His core frequency remains but he retunes up temporarily to receive the info, then goes back to his 'usual' so he can do his thing. He can't keep his vibes high, he can't do YouTube while deep in meditation.

You're doing something similar, the energies that are affecting you are healing/high vibration and you're going through it so you can heal yourself - and in the process help your colleagues. While Matt's passing on knowledge in his way you're passing on the healing in yours. so all that fifth dimensional consciousness is coming down. Just like it's supposed to.

So the next time you're doing your thing with your colleagues, tell me you don't know what the purpose is and you don't know where it's taking you. Take a good look and tell your mind that this is what it's all about and ask it if it's all worth it. Baby steps, because you're struggling a bit right now. But that's OK too, because when you're very confident about finding your feet you'll be more stable on them later.

Quote:
The snow quartz are solid white, not clear quartz, so I'm not seeing anything in them (unless I'm missing the point)
I thought it might trigger something but not yet it seems.

Quote:
To be honest, I've completely let that go. I've got a long way to go, I mean on the physical level, that I'm aware of, there's been no change whatsoever in the physical symptoms. If I can't heal myself, I wouldn't be presumptious to think I can heal someone else.
But what do you consider healing, how do you define it????? And what are you trying to heal??? The physical symptoms???

And no, it wouldn't be presumptuous of you to think you can heal someone else because in many ways you already do - it's just not so obvious.

You remember what Matt was saying about the consciousness giving the body what it needs to heal? You need to do the same right now. Allow your body to have the time it needs, stand back and let it do what it needs to do to come through its own experience in its own way. Don't force it and don't be at odds with what is, that's disharmony and not high vibration.

No, you haven't a long way to go at all, you're already there. The human body is carbon-based which makes it into an antenna, so you're already receiving and transmitting. You can't help it, you were 'designed' that way. Others can't help but receive - they can't help it, they were designed that way. Matsuru Emoto conducted experiments where he imprinted his consciousness onto water - and guess what? We're all bags of water. Like it or not you are infectious and you will be just as infectious with your colleagues. Your energy fields will be overlapping and the only question is what will they overlap with?

You see, one of the first steps in healing people is having them acknowledge they need healing in the first place. If they are resonating with what you're showing them that's what they're doing. And by the way, 'non-Spiritual' people 'register' what resonates with them or not too. At some level you'll be doing them some good, but you have to look at it the right way and far below the physical.

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not, I've no idea what Destiny has got in mind, if indeed anything. I'm beginning to understand the meaning of the phrase "blind faith."
Look around you, the Universe is a reflection of you. Faith isn't blind, it looks with different eyes.

Quote:
Thanks Mr G, your faith in my experience does help.
You're very welcome Partycia. It's actually an honour to be a part of this in so many ways and I am grateful, to you and the Universe.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Guide
Over the last week, I’ve read your words half a dozen times or so as there was a lot of quite profound things in there.

Quote:
Is it a trauma or a badge of honour? Something to make you think "Hell yeah, I've been there and come out the other side?" That's for you to decide.

I tried that line of thinking fairly early on but no impact on the physical level.

Quote:
It happened so I deal with it and move on, anything else is dissonance waves moving through my mind. Yep it sucked but I gained from it, I'm 'less than perfect' but then that makes me human after all and just the same as all those other poor humans. It's never about what we have, it's always about what we do with it. Love yourself as you would Love someone with those scars. Only you are irritating you.

I get that but sometimes a trauma to the physical body, no amount of positive or negative thinking and everything inbetween makes a difference. A medium once told me I’d got PTSD so I think the fact that I’ve got on top of the experience mentally and emotionally, as far as I’m aware of my own feelings about it, that’s significant progress. When I think of the first couple of years where I experienced episodes of overwhelming anger (still have a hole in the bedroom door that needs repairing!) I can see the progress I made. I’ve chipped away at it year after year with EFT, TAT, meditations, forgiveness, and many things and the intensity of it emotionally, isn’t there anymore but obviously the physical healing is yet to take place. I’ll keep trying, I’ll never give up on myself.

Quote:
Give yourself a break and relax, it's OK to feel like a dishcloth that's been wrung out and thrown into a corner if that's how it is.

That really made me laugh. It’s pretty spot on as to how I feel on certain days.

Quote:
There's always a time delay when going through energetic changes - as Matt was saying.

I’m really trying to hold that in my mind.

Quote:
. And the hunger is an energy recharge.

The overwhelming hunger is something else. I was only out mowing the lawn a few days ago and by the end of it I was shaking with hunger, so had a huge bowl of oats and yoghurt and then promptly ate another one! My guides tell me this is something to do with storing energy. I know I get particularly hungry immediately after a significant healing session.

Quote:
You are where you need to be and if you don't know that the Universe has your back by now you need a kick in the behind.

I definitely feel the connection with my father, who’s saved me from a few close shaves whilst driving and the way he sends me songs on my MP3 player. I do feel connected to spirit in a good way; especially when I see words in my third eye in response to wondering about things generally, the numerology, blue flashes of light.

Quote:
What you're not doing is putting the pieces together.

No, but then I don’t think I meant to. It occurred to me yesterday that this is an experience where I have to feel my way rather than think my way through it.

Quote:
Have you noticed the parallels between you and Matt???? He goes to his high vibe channel and gets his downloads, then lowers his frequency to talk on YouTube because imparting that knowledge isn't low frequency, it's high. His core frequency remains but he retunes up temporarily to receive the info, then goes back to his 'usual' so he can do his thing. He can't keep his vibes high, he can't do YouTube while deep in meditation.

That was a really helpful comparison. It's early days for me in managing emotionally the high and lows of the frequencies. It's a little early to call it a pattern as something slightly different happens each time in the healing but the deep heat in the body and the hunger happen immediately after a significant healing session and then both ease off back to normal after about 10 days. Also, I don’t get prompted to use crystals until about four days after. I had thought that last time I used crystals with the kundalini/my healing energy, I was energising the crystals, so when I used them after the four days, maybe they were reflecting back a little of that original energy.

The other curious thing I've noticed is that when I get the deep heat at night, I wake up and notice the time, it's always 11.11, 12.21, 12.34 etc, a significant number, and then about 15 seconds later, I get the deep heat for a minute or two and then go back to sleep before the next one. Usually after a significant healing, it happens up to six times a night.

And the rather extraordinary thing in Matt's book, which I’m getting through slowly, only due to time constraints, there’s several pages which describe his life and experiences, communicating with guides - I’m finding that the most interesting thing – but many of the words and phrases he uses to describe his experiences are the same words I’ve been using of late. At one point it was like having my own experience reflected back to me.

Quote:
You remember what Matt was saying about the consciousness giving the body what it needs to heal? You need to do the same right now. Allow your body to have the time it needs, stand back and let it do what it needs to do to come through its own experience in its own way. Don't force it and don't be at odds with what is, that's disharmony and not high vibration.

I’ve been doing this in the last few days; care of the technique in the book about ‘whatever arises/love that’. We’ll see what happens with it. Acceptance seems to be a new word in my thinking.

For the moment, the deep heat and hunger have settled and I've a feeling I'm going to get the call to hold another healing session this weekend.

Thank you Mr G for your support and wise words.