Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate

The food inside you weighs you down and lowers your vibrational state, and your body is focused on digestion rather than anything else.

I actually experience this sometimes. It is most likely to happen when I have not got as firm a focus on a particular vibrational state....and it's there but slightly fragile....like a radio dial which has the frequency and is receiving the 'station' but it's not quite at the right tuning....

So then as soon as I've eaten, I feel something go completely out of focus. Even when I have eaten good food and vegan food.

Now I love food, and am not condoning anyone being faddy about eating for the sake of any spiritual practice because we need to keep strong and healthy. But yes it's true. Immediately or even soon after eating focus and frequency can drop to a more 'solid' level. Because the main focus has to be in our bodies at those times and that is quite natural.
Now if I'm on a strong high frequency anyway that not much can shift, it won't have that effect.
But it is much better not to try to do astral work after eating. Apart from anything else it can make you get indigestion.
Old 23-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
Just tried and had no vibrations for over an hour. So I just stopped also my arm was hurting.

You can try this (if you don't mind broken sleep and can make up for it in the morning so you don't feel rotten all day):

Sleep naturally only 4 hours then wake up to an alarm.
Get up straight away and move to another room. You can have a hot drink or something if you like. Perhaps not food, but if you feel uncomfortably hungry a couple of biscuits won't harm the attempt.
Stay awake for a little while....30 minutes to 1 hour. Don't do anything strenuous during that time. Be fairly quiet. You can read or do some gentle stuff. Nothing energetic. Reading about astral travel may help to prime your mind a bit.
Then go back to lie down with the intention of leaving your body.
Don't worry if you enter sleep again. You are very likely to wake up at some stage quite soon with the vibrational stage happening. Take it from there.

The more you can do this, the more a 'habit' will form so you can easily enter the vibrational stage and leave your body. Unfortunately that can form a strong habit so you may only be able to have an OBE when you have that slight sleep deprivation. I don't know. Maybe not! But at least you will have the experience.
Sleep in an hour or so in the morning if you need to after the experience, to make sure you get your rest.
Old 23-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Seeker

A few nights ago I had my most vivid lucid dream yet and it was amazing. I suddenly had a realisation that I was in a dream (because I suddenly appeared in a neighbor hood) so I decided to fly. I looked up and soared towards the stars feeling the rush of air on me even! It was amazing.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Knower
b3n0m

Why do you want to Astral project? What is your motivation...

Sounds to me like you enjoyed that Lucid Dream.

Sometimes you have to figure out why you want to do something first. What if you just wanted to do it to experience what it's like to fly around and see cool stuff? You made it manifest through the Lucid Dream. If that was your intention...

So ask yourself, what exactly am I trying to experience?

Then distinguish the differences between Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection AND Etheric Projection.

My personal preference is Etheric Projection above all else, why? Because I can operate in the real world and be privy to things I normally would not inside my body. How useful is remote viewing? Very.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Seeker

My intention for Astral projection is to experience the freedom of the plane of desire. I have projected before when I was younger and I thought it was such a strange hallucination before I found out about astral projection. I had an awesome lucid dream last night. I was just dreaming normally and I was on a roller coaster. I fell off the roller coaster down a tunnel and appeared in a glass dome on the edge of a beach and suddenly I realised I was dreaming so to test if I was I walked out of the dome and with my mind created a small tsunami which then happened but I stopped the tsunami because there were people on the beach. So I started to fly around and do backflips in the air while flying. And I looked at my hands and they looked so real. I also talked to my mum who was on the beach and did a bit more flying before I lost control of the dream and I saw the back of my eyelids.

But here's where the strange thing happened. I must have dreamt that I was writing down my lucid dream so I didn't forget it in the morning because when I woke up this morning there was no note but I still remembered my lucid dream anyway.

But after this in this dream after I wrote my note I went back on my bed and then I had sleep paralysis and saw a leprechaun demon thing sitting under the stairs and it turned around and smiled creepily at me. So I closed my eyes and felt a shadow over me but soon fell to sleep again.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Knower
Creepy.

So which do you enjoy most between the two and have you tried the third?
Old 29-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Seeker

Hello ben!! When you reach the vibrational stage you want to roll over, but not physically, your not meant to think off it either, you have to try roll your spiritual form out, you really have to believe and feel it.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
You might only hear the slightest sound like a tuning signal kind of sound in your ears and you will be able to get out even with that..

Could you speak more about this? Sometimes I have this yes, when waking up or going to sleep...the in between state...It is very loud...like a tone...not tinnitus.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks

This thread has been really useful, thanks for this! Also, I was wondering if anyone knew of any links that I could use to explore this concept further! Thanks
Old 11-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

The helium technique sounds like a very good idea! What usually works for me is teleportation or my spirit companion/guide pulls me out. First time i attempted an OBE i succeeded and it was a full out of body. Meaning I couldnt feel my 3d body at all. I was literally outside of my body. Btw b3nom that is exactlly what you should do. I am practicing atleast 3 or 4 times a day, to really get the hang of it. Whenever i get the chance or time i try to AP.