Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Master
It happens...

I had a friend once who was either a kleptomaniac, or just loved all the 5-finger discounts she got from whatever store she went into...

I never said anything other than; 'if you MUST do that, at least learn where all the bloody security cameras are first...' (she has been caught twice).

Anyway, cut a long story short...a few months later, she came to me in tears telling me her flat just got burgled and everything is gone...her TV, computer, jewellery, money...

I just laughed...and laughed...and laughed some moar...

Suffice to say, the friendship was over at that point.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:47 AM
Master
mmmmmokay...

This computer I have is on its last legs here and I would really like to get a new laptop that works properly, but I'll never be able to afford one.

A laptop is #1 priority on anything and everything I could ever hope to want, need or desire.

Now, how specific do I need to be here? Do I need to identify the exact make, model, specifics, colour and everything about it first (even though I am not sure which one I want) so I don't end up with a child's educational laptop dumped on my doorstep?

Do I need to find and cut out as many pictures of this laptop as I can and paste them all around my flat, covering every wall and even have a picture of it on a PC desk and pretend the picture IS the laptop and I am using it and do this for like 12-16hrs day (or else the universe isn't going to take me seriously)?

...and are there any mantras one can chant to make this happen any faster like "Om...laptop...om...laptop....om...laptop"? etc etc

Do I need a picture of this laptop in my car? in my wallet? carrying it around with me everywhere I go? and trying not to let myself ever forget the fact I want and need a laptop...and if I find my thoughts straying, just bring my whole breath and awareness back to laptop?

Just how does this thing work in practicality?

Thanks.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just a reminder....think very bad thoughts ...like vengeful thoughts
about somebody or a company...
"I'm going to throw a Malatov cocktail at that place...and glue their keyhole!"

Really get into it.

Then, see what happens in your life if you think LOA doesn't work.

Just making a point, guys.

Haha!
I know there is a story in there somewhere regarding this type of thinking... I would love to hear it!

Excellent point, btw!
Old 03-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
mmmmmokay...

This computer I have is on its last legs here and I would really like to get a new laptop that works properly, but I'll never be able to afford one.

A laptop is #1 priority on anything and everything I could ever hope to want, need or desire.

Now, how specific do I need to be here? Do I need to identify the exact make, model, specifics, colour and everything about it first (even though I am not sure which one I want) so I don't end up with a child's educational laptop dumped on my doorstep?

Do I need to find and cut out as many pictures of this laptop as I can and paste them all around my flat, covering every wall and even have a picture of it on a PC desk and pretend the picture IS the laptop and I am using it and do this for like 12-16hrs day (or else the universe isn't going to take me seriously)?

...and are there any mantras one can chant to make this happen any faster like "Om...laptop...om...laptop....om...laptop"? etc etc

Do I need a picture of this laptop in my car? in my wallet? carrying it around with me everywhere I go? and trying not to let myself ever forget the fact I want and need a laptop...and if I find my thoughts straying, just bring my whole breath and awareness back to laptop?

Just how does this thing work in practicality?

Thanks.
The story about the klepto was funny.

First off you put never be able to afford one...that's a no-no. But I can relate....I would like a large sum of money to pay off everything and have $20,000-$30,000 in reserves...but doubt is always there at the back of my mind because #1, I don't know any people with money to just say here ya go! Pay off school debts and keep the extra in reserves! So doubt reigns in my mind even though I try not to think of it, but it's there. I don't know how to banish that doubt. When I feel it there, I move away from it, but it's hard. I did return every PCH contest I got in the mail though Hahahaha!

What I tend to do with things that I have received or things I simply visualize them and with great feeling and joy as though I have it and it's mine. One thing that I need to get moving on and it can't happen unless I act on it myself I see various things and I start to bubble over the top with excitement pretty much. There are others who can help you a whole lot better with advice and knowledge than I can. But good luck.

Didn't you want to be in a relationship and aren't you now in one albeit online for now? That's pretty cool.

Oh I have a box I made and cut out things I desire and place them in it...like a vision board I guess but I keep it in my little decorated box...lol....I don't know how effective that is. Not much so far lol.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Re: laptops, computers or 'things' we want or need...to encourage...

I was given this laptop.

Why?

I expect my Heavenly Father to take care of me in all ways.
Why? Because He adores me as His child that adores Him.

(Someone else could believe that the Universe is impersonal, but
responds to their core beliefs...either way ...it all works.)

I think there is a core belief from Judeo-Christian
Old Testament stories that we're supposed to toil and work for things.

You can if you believe that, that's fine...then, I would ask, how is that working for you?
It works fine for some...others just can't make it...well, then...
Ask, believe and receive.
I've been doing that decades before I heard of the phrase LOA.

99.999% success rate so far since 1975 ish.
Never leave room for doubt in your mind.

If anyone says that is nuts and ''Be careful, don't build your hopes up to be disappointed"...ask them
directly...Well, have you ever tried that , have you ever done that, applied that?
Because if they have not applied this...they have no idea what they are talking about
from direct experience, and no one should let them discourage you.

Do I sound stronger than usual, I don't think so...but it WAS fun to hear from a kinda homeless looking
guy living on a small Social Sec check...with
many health issues he was scared about, (whew,many)...that I apparently (of course, it was God) healed him the last time
we were together... Everything gone , first indication that night no blood in his urine....

Would I have even attempted a healing if I had any doubt what-so-ever...of course not.
This is the faith in Spirit or the Universe or your Creator you must have or develop.
It must be unshakeable knowing of the power you were born with.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Haha!
I know there is a story in there somewhere regarding this type of thinking... I would love to hear it!

Excellent point, btw!
Hahaha, yes, you are on top of it.
I'm laughing really big now....years and years ago I had quite
a temper! Oh my... Mars in Scorpio ....with a Leo, Scorpio, Aries mother...
I was raised basically to take no prisoners and forgiving was a weakness.
Lovely lady.
I am not like that anymore!
I don't even get riled about ...well, anything.

Vengeful, angry thoughts create a black cloud around you and attracts all
sorts of bad people (strangers) to do bad things to you...you become
a magnet for these things
break into your house, dent your car, even call you over and over
heavy breathing at 2 am, steal the cement Buddha from your front yard...
Oh yeah.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Master
Oh my, Miss Hepburn!

Speaking of laptops....I've only had two in my lifetime and both were given to me :-)

My mom gave me my first and my bf the one I have now... :-)
Old 03-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Oh my, Miss Hepburn!

Speaking of laptops....I've only had two in my lifetime and both were given to me :-)

My mom gave me my first and my bf the one I have now... :-)
See?

Old 03-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Haha!

Excellent point, btw!
You need to get working on LoA for a laptop for YOU!
Old 04-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hahaha, yes, you are on top of it.
I'm laughing really big now....years and years ago I had quite
a temper! Oh my... Mars in Scorpio ....with a Leo, Scorpio, Aries mother...
I was raised basically to take no prisoners and forgiving was a weakness.
Lovely lady.
I am not like that anymore!
I don't even get riled about ...well, anything.

Vengeful, angry thoughts create a black cloud around you and attracts all
sorts of bad people (strangers) to do bad things to you...you become
a magnet for these things
break into your house, dent your car, even call you over and over
heavy breathing at 2 am, steal the cement Buddha from your front yard...
Oh yeah.

I am actually glad you brought this up, Ms.H. (I needed to be reminded)
It's something that we tend to forget whilst caught up in our individual "problems" and external circumstances, which sometimes lead to hostile thoughts and feelings. Not a good place in which to be...
It explains a lot of the mishaps along the way...

Thank you for being here. (((hugs)))

Sarian, yep, I need to get crackin'! (laptop and much, much more!)