Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-03-2014, 04:30 AM
Knower
Exclamation A Great Time of Change is Approaching!

With the chaotic world trudging on in a mad direction of destruction, consumption, and polluting our environment, many seek change from the course we are going. Many have predicted dates of change, and many have proven to be false, and others we have yet to see if they have any merit.

Some say, these dates of change were written long ago, through the old testament, the book of Isaiah for example, others through writings of the ancient east and some from civilizations in South America. There is much confusion and speculation in a world, which seem to change as often as the wind, people wishing to believe one thing or another, based upon personal desires, limited views, and limited facts, which do not seem to come into the equation in many cases. Yet we should expect these things for the world is heading towards a great change unlike anything seen in our history, but great distress and suffering will occur before this change, since we are not just dealing with physical forces here on this Earth, it is far, far deeper than this. For there is more to man than his physical form, or cloak as some describe it. Many do not seek out the spiritual component since the world's input is constantly reinforcing the materialist existence and nothing more. Yet our salvation will rely on our awakening and understanding of our true selves.

Man is not alone here, in fact he never has been alone, but through our history, the awareness of the others that are here has varied from culture to culture, individual to individual. There are many signs in ever day life for those who take notice, and signs in the skies above us, these are there to prepare us for what is coming. The time of change is not going to occur in the near future, but it is certainly coming, for many are becoming aware of a need for something different, more enlightenment, through the other components of man. Look for the signs in your ever day life, they are there, so pay attention, they are there for you to help to adjust and advance your insight and understanding, in this world and the next.
Old 16-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Master
Two small cats came into my life about a year ago and have made themselves at home and I have enjoyed immensely their just being within each moment without concerns for futures or pasts... or that's what it looks like to me.

The world is what it is and though I have some concerns they are fading. Even the obviously ridiculous, which was once an evil that sought me derailing it, has become just another sight alike most others, another thing of unconcern.

It is sad that so many rush about fulfilling futures that never come but who am I to deny them their call to action... I just look at my own and wonder how I can be whatever it is I am... and in the wondering I realise quietness lies behind and slip into it and find peace.
Old 16-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Master
There is momentum leaning towards the darkness of mind ..

There was a moment when the ball started rolling seemingly out of control and at a point most will be effected indirectly or directly .

Some may say that it is a good thing because it most definitely creates a mood of contemplation ..

x daz x
Old 16-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Nice post, Magonia...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru