Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 26-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Wink Giving Out Friendly Greetings and Joyful Chat

Hi Folks,

I am generally feeling lots of love and joy, on a daily basis, these days. And, I would like to share it with you.

Tell me anything. Ask me anything.
Old 30-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
It's always nice to read refreshing and positive thoughts.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Pathfinder

I agree 100 percent. It's a nice feeling when someone hits your happy buttons with a few words. Be good, be safe!
Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Master
Hi again! What things make you happy?
Old 06-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Knower
Sharing love light and positivity,Iam in a state off happy and blessed to wake up each morning and make a difference. It’s exciting knowing what each day can bring how you can make a difference even only by smiling when someone’s feeling down. Share your love lift the vibrations.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Hi again! What things make you happy?

Sorry for the late response. I did not see your question!

Right now, it is the little things that make me happy. I have a deep appreciation for the fact that I have clean, running water for drinking, washing and bathing. It's the little things sometimes. Some countries don't even have clean, running water. I have a nice water filter; The water tastes so pure. Imagine a smart phone!

My father was always very deep into celebrating the holidays. So the Christmas and birthday gifts always brought me joy as a child. We even had a deal that if I got all A's and B's in school, he would buy me another toy.

But, that was happiness in more of a superficial way. Today, it's more deep and meaningful for me, like I said. I'm just glad people are nice to me. I live in a peaceful area, and that is great. People out on the street say hello most of the time. I go out to stores and I just enjoy making small talk with people and being pleasant. I always have.

Thank you so much for asking, Hallow. It makes me happier talking about. It is a practice everyone should try!

Peace

Last edited by Philos_Tone : 06-12-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom keeperro
Sharing love light and positivity,Iam in a state off happy and blessed to wake up each morning and make a difference. It’s exciting knowing what each day can bring how you can make a difference even only by smiling when someone’s feeling down. Share your love lift the vibrations.

This would make a good prayer / affirmation. Great words!
Old 09-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
Sorry for the late response. I did not see your question!

Right now, it is the little things that make me happy. I have a deep appreciation for the fact that I have clean, running water for drinking, washing and bathing. It's the little things sometimes. Some countries don't even have clean, running water. I have a nice water filter; The water tastes so pure. Imagine a smart phone!

My father was always very deep into celebrating the holidays. So the Christmas and birthday gifts always brought me joy as a child. We even had a deal that if I got all A's and B's in school, he would buy me another toy.

But, that was happiness in more of a superficial way. Today, it's more deep and meaningful for me, like I said. I'm just glad people are nice to me. I live in a peaceful area, and that is great. People out on the street say hello most of the time. I go out to stores and I just enjoy making small talk with people and being pleasant. I always have.

Thank you so much for asking, Hallow. It makes me happier talking about. It is a practice everyone should try!

Peace
thank you very much for sharing.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:31 AM
Master
Beautiful! Thank you all!