Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Christian

Thank you for the information. I am glad to know that there is good out there for me to use!
Old 28-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Knower
Sometimes it can take people longer. All one can do is keep trying be patient and have consistency. Try just to be don’t think about projecting too much and don’t be downhearted if it does not happen. Try and read anything and everything about Astral projection from peoples experiences to books that are out there on the subject (Astral projection and Out of Body Experiences). Some say that everyone AP's it just that most to don't recall it. There are a bunch of exercises that people can sometimes do affirmations ("Astral Projection comes natural too me", "I can easily leave my body") having good visualization I have heard can also help.

I have "mediated" anywhere from 10 min to 2 hours. I personnel prefer either laying in my bed or laying outside on a towel if the weather is nice. I think one just has to find what works for them some people may do better sitting up. The thing about laying down is sometimes if one is tried they might fall asleep.

You might look at this website - http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/index.html
Old 28-12-2010, 06:09 AM
Christian

Nephesh-
Thanks for the information and the website. Both are very helpful. I am going to try and be more consistent and also meditate whenever I feel calm or peaceful.

Regards,
Christian
Old 29-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Guide
I have no doubt that you'll be able to do it. But honestly, you get out what you put in, and once a week practice isn't quite gonna cut it.

If you honestly put the time in and dedicate yourself, you'll see results.

Check out my website (link in my sig) for some pointers. I think everyone should try the type of projection I do, it's called "Phasing". In my opinion, it's much easier... but that could just be a personal thing. :)
Old 29-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Master
Wow, Xanth... This little film is great, amazing... Thank you.

Validation - http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/12/23/a-smile-for-christmas/

Xan