Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Guide
Past life regression - deaths

Not sure what I am experiencing, but in my dreams I die in some pretty horrible ways. Two of which are beheading and being burned/exploded. During these dreams it's like I can feel the pain and torment as if it's imprinted on my soul or DNA...it's pretty hard to explain. As the act happens (i.e. the beheading), I wake up in a state of panic with feelings of hopelessness, such that I couldn't escape or avert the situation. I've been going through all of this for several years now.

Last night I had one again, but I did wake up this morning with a thought immediately in my mind, something which usually represents communication/knowledge from a higher self, as I've experienced this same process several times before. The "voice" or whatever you call it, said that in my dreams I'm shedding lifetimes of torment and that the process is most prevalent between the hours of 12 and 2.

Now, the question is, why would I be going through this process, and why don't I hear about other people going through the same thing? I understand that all souls will eventually need to let go of all the negativity during their lives (current and past), but I'm wondering why all the rapid shedding in this lifetime.

Any comments/ideas?

EDIT: Just realized this might fit better in the Past Life/Reincarnation forum, so if a mod sees fit, by all means, move the thread.
Old 15-06-2013, 09:08 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Everyone's spiritual path is different and just because you don't hear about others going through the same thing does not mean they don't. I think I have had to overcome past-life related issues off and on since reaching adulthood and its a sometimes slow process.

Souls do maintain the imprint of previous lifetimes and until you learn to remind yourself that those lifetimes no longer have power over you, they will probably surface over and over again until you do heal from them.