Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 06-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Miko: I didn't remember the exchange as I was asleep at the time. I remembered having a dream of being a U-Boat commander but was never interested in U-Boats at all or even showed the slightest interest in them (or the sea). Therefore there was nothing that I had seen, or had in my apt. I was living in at the time that could have 'triggered' this dream. It came from nowhere and when it happened, I felt like there was a part of me that wondered where the heck this came from (which led me to my investigation and down my journey) and another part of me felt like I was more 'grounded' and in one sense had remembered my identity.

It can be traumatic - I had a soul retrieval done by someone who is also a walk-in so she knew what was going on and what to look for. She had commented on 'seeing' violet and gold light when she worked on me (distance healing) and told me something like, 'don't let anyone tell you you're not a walk-in!'...something to that extent. It wasn't too long ago that I had seen my own deep purple aura on my arms (it extended out about 1 cm). It was the first time I had ever seen anything like this with myself - as I never saw auras before. I don't 'practice' to see it either - I guess to me, as well as some others, that it was a sort of 'validation'.

Sleepy.: I had before the 'SF crash' - but they were wiped out due to it. I now have my own site in which I continue to write (it's almost like a journal)...but this I have made it only available to members to view (folks are free to register) and this is simply done to protect myself with regards to privacy...as my experiences have been very personal. (The site link is in my signature).
Old 06-11-2010, 10:31 PM
kadmilos

My exchange happened overnight also, but the agreement was made over a period of weeks before hand. At the conclusion of the agreement the original owner of this body fell asleep, and i awoke in control.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Kapitan_Prien

That's interesting...and that's what I'm finding out about mostly - that they happen when the body's asleep.

I don't know when the agreement was made in my case...all I know is that I'm alive and happy to be alive

...now where's the wine...
Old 08-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Sangress

I've exchanged about 22 times in my past, usually directly before my own physical death for very important reasons.

It's not that difficult after the first 5 times.

I've also been around long enough to consider bodies to be no more or less exchangeable than a set of clothing.

Exchange, bonding, merging and splitting souls is just a "normal/mundane" part of my existence.

Though there are enormous consequences for indulging in such practices/behavior's. Any kind of soul adaptions or alterations is not something you should even consider, unless you are strong enough to stand against such consequences.

Too many uneducated spirits and souls in physical bodies alike exchange places.....it's a hard thing to witness.
Old 15-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Administrator
Hello

We have talked on this of site Prien as I had a NDE and I came out of that very much radically changed in the path I was on. I have to wonder if maye I was changed in some way.

I call it a wake up call I got BUT I so wonder if it was even deeper. There is so little memory of that time. That event. That year after is fragemented . Maybe on what I remember being told about it all.

I still maintained the ablilities I had but the person I was changed. There came to me compassions that were never there for other's there came more confidence in whom I was and what I was.

The physical appearce of me changed a great deal too. Not all as a result of the fall but in what I would wear and be comfortable in. Looking back at pictures of me before the fall and after I see a huge shift.

I wonder if one can have a temporary walk in where one has a new soul for a time then one goes back with the origianal one. Like a break maybe one is given to see where the soul wants to maybe be ?

Lynn
Old 15-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Lynn,

I had read somewhere that there is a 'window period' for the new soul - to see if they want to stay - now whether or not this is true, I don't know...it's just something I've read.
Old 31-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Chrystalrose

Hi Kapitan....I have been through the experience of soul exchange. It happened about 17 years ago. This is the first time that I have said it out loud....feels kind of good.
Old 31-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Summerland

Prien, I am so pleased that you are finding others who have had your experience. I have thought of how very hard, lonely, and isolated that you must have felt during the transition period. Even if your family wasn't so hot, it was still your roots, your genetic roots. And also of how out of place and element the "new" you must have felt and the culture shock. Just wanted to let you know
Old 31-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Hello Chrystalrose - nice to meet you. Feel free to email me anytime via the site here. I'm still a bit of a 'newbie' in that I will only be about 8 years old next year.

Hello Summerland - Well my genetic roots don't mean anything anymore because of all the healing I've done with the body. They aren't the same as they were prior to the soul exchange so in a sense my body is 'totally new' in its own way. The only roots I have that matter are my 'spiritual' ones.

Definite on the culture shock...I always like to watch the movie 'Back to the Future' with a whimsical sense of amusement. Imagine going from the present day back 60-70 some years into my time...maybe that will give some an idea of how it is for me.
Old 31-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Chrystalrose

Nice to meet you too! I will e-mail you. This is the first time that I have joined a community....so I don't know my way around just yet. Found this site by chance when I was googling this morning.